DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Later guys... Gaea's on walk about
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
gaea106
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 59 / 59 EXP: 59 / 59 EXP: 59 / 59
 100%
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 11:02 pm    Post subject: Later guys... Gaea's on walk about Reply with quote

Well everyone, here is my farewell. I wanted to thank the many of you that have been great roleplayers for all the fun times. And to Conrad and Gorbie as well, thank you for all the good times.

For many reasons that I won't list, I have moved on to Arkania to play with the rest of my friends. If you visit I will see you there. I came here and had a lot of fun and made some new friends, so my time has been well spent *smiles*. You can contact me at gaea106@yahoo.com.

EDIT: Ok, too many PM asking for ids LOL I have trillian so any of the three will reach me.

MSN: angel_baugher
Yahoo: gaea106
AIM: gaea106 angel

As for xS, it has officially been dissolved by mutual agreement of the players. Despite my best efforts, the guild never really took in character and remained problematic both IC and OOC. A note for anyone starting a guild, mixed alignments just doesn't work. Mira was good and it was extremely difficult for her to lead her evil members. She was constantly in a war of wills with them.

Bye everyone.
Angel

http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/album_view.php?id=669

Last edited by gaea106 on Wed May 07, 2003 3:06 pm, edited 3 times in total
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Marquis Drayfox
Fox Child

Level: 32
XP
EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111
 5%
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol...it was good to play with you gaea!!!! And Im not laughing at you, Im just laughing how bad dyso is crumbling to the ground. You will be missed!!!!!! *sniff* icon_sad.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
GorbGuy

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't really sure on how to reply to this Fox-whatever, so, I've decided to do it Gorby style, and be a complete ass. icon_biggrin.gif Leave. Yes, that right, move on. This is only a game, I'm sure you'll be able to move on with life just fine after you've left. You have already said you are outta here, right?
*Thinking further about this*I mean come on for a second Fox. How many times must we admins prove someone or something wrong, before you finally catch on that we aren't here to destroy Dyso, we aren't here to piss you all off. We're here for balance and to keep things running. When something get's in the way of that, it's removed. I ask you, do a search for the topics that Froja/Messiah/Jarent has posted. And I'm willing to bet that you'll find multiple dozen topics about his past bannings. I took a beating two f**ing times before, until I got him to appologize and come clean to all of you! Twice! That means he's played you all for asses two times before, and now you all are defending him... AGAIN!!!! Ogt is another matter. Ogt will be back. Redstorm, I dunno. Personally, I don't care. Ogt, probably a week or three. So Mr Fox, leave if you really want to, doesn't matter too much to me. If you're upset that admins were doing their duties to protect all of the players, then you are nothing more than a lamer whom will be far more suited to playing on Krynn, Drunken Bastards, or where ever.
Oh, and FYI - The servers have been full for much of the day. Amazing how your vision of "crumbling away" differs from others.
Conrad Hollows
PostMon 05/05/03 3:18am
GorbGuy crosses midfield ... he's moving well with the ball ... steps left, slides back right ... kicks ... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAALLLLLLLL.  Reply with quote

Marine436
PostMon 05/05/03 3:26am
R O F L

*does little dance with no shirt*

I's your birthday, its your birthday..

GorbGuy

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marine436 wrote:
R O F L

*does little dance with no shirt*

I's your birthday, its your birthday..
Hmm, I have no comment to this. icon_confused.gif
Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahahahaha!!! Oh my freaking Christ! I love you MARINE!! emot-heartbeat.gif kiss.gif emot-heartbeat.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Marquis Drayfox
Fox Child

Level: 32
XP
EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111
 5%
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Conrad that was funny!

And no, I never said I was out of here. I have no reason. I may have said something about Ogt... but that's another issue. I also said that I am losing interest with Neverwinter (not dyso) but that's something in its own.

As for your decisions... well... nothing I can really do about them. That's why my little rants are short and sweet. I'm not gonna go off like others do and type a whole page of sympathy-requesting backup. It's just weird... I've played on dyso for all these times and it seems that just about everyone I traveled with is gone or never coming back. Most of my complaints are for the dysotopian community; people bitching about them not getting their way... bah, whatever.

So in conclusion, I'm still staying regardless (unless for some reason you decide to ban me too). Keep up your hard work! Its still appreciated. I still have hopes for this server... hell, I didn't donate over $90 for nothing! (At least I hope that's not what it comes down to). So I apologize if my comments may seem like smart ass remarks, I'm just dissapointed with a few things is all. Again, your work is still appreciated by me, you just won't see pages of ass-kissing comments like you do from everyone else. icon_wink.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is too bad to see another good player leave, I hope you have fun on the other server. In fact, I won't be around much either, I'll pop in from time to time, but I'll be seen on another server most of the time. Not due to it's quality, or it's great scripting or whatever, but due to the player community there. I still consider this mod to be the best, but I also consider the comunity(outside of the forums) to be one of the worst....

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jon316

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad to see you go, but arkania? *pukes* yuck, no offense but that place would NOT be my first place to go, try the city of doors inititive, or maybe aventia at least, please oh please try those out at least!
gaea106
Hero

XP
 100%
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 3:27 pm    Post subject: hehe Reply with quote

Wow! This is what I love about Dyso. I am feeling the love. Mitch even took the time to add me to his IM and talk to me. emot-heartbeat.gif

I had a emot-heartbeat.gif to emot-heartbeat.gif with him and perhaps I will pop in from time to time. But, I should say; I am a DM on Arkania now so... Well, I will browse the forums occasionally and perhaps pop in to see all of you. I had heard there have been some changes recently... perhaps I will swing by and see what's up.

(Yes Eric and Andrew, ok ok I know. I will not be a "prick". Thanks for the input. LOL icon_lol.gif And to think I like you guys and take that kind of abuse from you. Feel lucky. hehe)

-Angel
Coral_Reef
Grandmaster

Level: 14
XP
EXP: 28 / 33 EXP: 28 / 33 EXP: 28 / 33
 84%
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very sad to see you leave. Thanks for all the help you have given me. May the sun shine on all your days in your new home.

Your friend.

Coral Reef

Coral Reef

I'm online 10 PM -> late EST -5 GMT

I host the social server
A Coral Reef

Come visit sometime!
View users profile Send private message Send email
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm done with my Dyso-pessimism, and so should the rest of you. Yesterday pretty much restored my faith, when a bunch of Lgog members were down in the Crypts and we worked together and roleplayed murders. It wasn't just bashing skellies, infact there was very little of that, The skellies just happened to be there. We came across another player who began talking to us, and he was rather annoying so I tried to send him off to find minsc, he kept questioning us over and over again, which pissed every lgog member there off so we eventually decided to kill him. He escaped us by going invisible but we caught up with him later and he met his downfall by turning the corner and getting umm...killed by a skeleton icon_wink.gif . The goody-two shoes came along to investigate and luckily Xavier had found a skull from the culprit from when he was killed by a skeleton. They asked about the murder and we showed them that skull, we get away scot free.

It is the kind of gorup roleplay and fun that can only happen in Dyso, if you feel you have more fun in other servers then play there, I play in two servers at the same time right now. If you get absolutely no fun from dyso and keep constantly complaining about it here in the
DYSO forums, then as I see it you are no longer a member of the community and you need to get your ass outta here.

Some people do not enjoy dyso as much as they used to, like griff, but you don't see Griff going all over the Forums telling people this server sucks. If you want to make constructive criticism do it in a more peaceful way not the "This server sucks and no one should play here and this is why" way
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
gaea106
PostMon 05/05/03 7:13pm
I didn't say Dyso sucked...  Reply with quote

Glorin
PostMon 05/05/03 7:17pm
i know it wasn't directed at you, sorry.

sorry to see you go

Nei
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56
 71%
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww Angel, it's all in jest. It's sad to see you go, it is really too bad that you met Nei so late, otherwise great things could have happened. Well, I hope to see you around, it was always fun.

-Eric
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
gaea106
PostMon 05/05/03 8:46pm
Still feeling the love. Thanks guys. I am taking a break, I will be back to visit sometime.

-Angel

Grusk
The Ownerizer

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78
 15%
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glorin, about that thing yesterday ... I met Jimmy when he was surfacing and said:

"Excuse me. Excuse me! I am looking for three people, a half-orc and two humans. One is a cleric, one is a monk and one is a barbarian, they're wanted for murders, have you seen them?"

Jimmy responded, "Yeah, they're in the crypts. Are you going to kill them?"

Then I said, "I plan to at least try, can you take me to where they were last?"

And from that point on, Little Jimmy ran right into your arms expecting for me to kick the crap out of you, Glorin. Hehe, poor Jimmy. icon_twisted.gif

ON TOPIC:

Sorry to see you go.
View users profile Send private message
gaea106
Hero

XP
 100%
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*heart strings twang* Wow Joe... I really miss you. I have a choatic evil character now on Arkania, it's my first and it's a vampire. They have this really great Vampire cult there. Xavier would really work well there, with them. Please visit. You would like Memento she's a knockout and my first sorcerer as well....

Angel
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a three fold post ...

1) Gaea, you were one of the people I was addressing when I said there were good players in xS. In fact several of them are ... regardless of my view of that groups structure and purpose, good RPers are good RPers. My views on the group as a whole is not really a reflection on many of the individual players and it's certainly not some OSB organizational view. There's a difference from when I speak as an Administrator here and when I speak as a player. Most of the time, unless it's an "in-character" post, I'm speaking as the former, not the latter. I don't tell anyone where to play ... play Dyso if you want, don't if you want ... that's up to you. I hope you have fun regardless.

2) Foxboy ... don't mistake my comical soccer post as being meant to be mean-spirited towards you as you know I think you play a damn good character regardless of whatever concept you go with. Gorb had a rare moment of volatility which I simply could not let pass without saying something funny.

3) I was DMing during the incident Glorin spoke of in the Crypts. Little Jimmy had just finished lecturing me about what a jerk I was. Nonetheless, I stuck with him and was speaking to both him as well as Glorin and Xavier as it unfolded and I have to say it was some of the best played out "evil" I've seen in some time. It demonstrated to me that we have people here who can play evil and it not be just random senseless killers ... and it also demonstrated that we have players who can pass through such a situation (like West Whitewind) and handle it tactfully and sensibly. As I told those guys later ... that's the sort of example that some of the veterans need to set ... set the standard, show the others how you do it and that it's NOT personal, it IS RP. Admittedly I may have held a couple of hands during it, but I think all involved walked away saying "hey, that was damn cool."
gaea106
Hero

XP
 100%
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conrad... look at my signature... I knew you meant me. I am not mad at anyone in particular or any particular thing. I am just a little fried, any issues I may have had have been clarified or rectified. Me and my Pool of Radiance buddies came here together and they have all left. I move on to play with them. But I still have made quite a few new friends here.

I thank all of you for your really kind comments. I wish I had known that so many of you would miss me. It really means alot to me. I have three worlds now... All of these worlds include all of the people on these forums.

Everyone add me to your IM. I have trillian now so I can talk to almost everyone. PM me for the correct IDs for your IM.

Angel
Marquis Drayfox
PostTue 05/06/03 12:50am
Hehe, don't worry Conrad, I know you meant nothing by it, it WAS indeed very funny!  Reply with quote

AliZee'
High Elder

Level: 28
XP
EXP: 69 / 87 EXP: 69 / 87 EXP: 69 / 87
 79%
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sniff* icon_cry.gif *sniff* Byeeeeeee Gaea
make sure you get lots of GOLD wherever it is you find yourself at...
View users profile Send private message
gaea106
Hero

XP
 100%
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 1:33 pm    Post subject: Well Reply with quote

I came by last night and and walked into the market in Eleriina and stumbled upon two twins that were very good roleplayers. We chatted for about an hour, it was pretty cool.

As I talked to them I realized how long Mira has been a member of Dyso, she has so much history compared to the newer players. She predates 3.x and her stories are rich with history. Perhaps there is hope... I will drop by from time to time to check on all of you.

Angel
gaea106
Hero

XP
 100%
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, got new pics made...

http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/album_view.php?id=669

Last edited by gaea106 on Wed May 07, 2003 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total
Coral_Reef
PostWed 05/07/03 3:22pm
I'd be careful with this ... Vogue magazine might pick you up as a model.  Reply with quote

gaea106
Hero

XP
 100%
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 4:31 pm    Post subject: Stroking my Ego Reply with quote

*begins laughing, then laughs harder as she slips onto the floor gasping for breath trying to breath as her laughter escalates to hysteria*

Thanks Daryl.

Angel
Marine436
PostWed 05/07/03 5:53pm
huh ?

what did i do ?

*sighs*

im always so damn confused..

Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's because you're my little cutiepie! emot-heartbeat.gif kiss.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
gaea106
Hero

XP
 100%
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 6:02 pm    Post subject: Confused Reply with quote

OMG am I confused again? Coral's name starts with a D... So does Kindo's... Marine's too I assume from his post. I forget which is which... *sigh*

I have a Daryl, Dennis, and Derrick. Stand up and claim your names! I think Marine is right. Coral is Derrick and Marine is Daryl and Kindo is Dennis... (I hope now that I wrote that LOL)

I have so much trouble keeping up with all the real names and corresponding player and log in names... but at least I try.

Angel

Last edited by gaea106 on Wed May 07, 2003 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Chatter - History All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: