DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Wishlist for Rebirth - keep it brief & they might read i

This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Dysotopia: The Rebirth
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Dama'Landryl
Mortal

Level: 2
XP
EXP: 3 / 8 EXP: 3 / 8 EXP: 3 / 8
 37%
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 1:50 pm    Post subject: Wishlist for Rebirth - keep it brief & they might read i Reply with quote

More areas & monsters, less items. A greater range of difficulty regarding monsters. A problem i encounter presently is the crypt has the best payoff for lvl 9 - 20. I think u can cut back on a lot of items & nobody would care.

The badger kicked the bucket,
the badger kicked the bucket!
View users profile Send private message
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's see, all of that will happen, except for the less items, since there will be tradeskills, which means that almost any possible item will be possible.

Anyway, I wouldn't expect anything too soon anyway....

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Uin
PostThu 05/08/03 4:45pm
Local Vault!
By the time Rebirth makes it for us to play, NWN will be dead and we'll all be even more bored with it than we are now.

Marine436
PostThu 05/08/03 6:14pm
WRONG NWN

WIll DIE !

and then be reborn on HAND HELD ! by the time rebirth is done !

Maelstrom696969
Lamer

Level: 35
XP
EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130
 77%
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uin....

bah, nevermind

My wishlist for Rebirth is that it just gets done, I don't care how long, because it will be AWESOME.

Do you know how many people still play that older than dirt game that started most of this - called ULTIMA ONLINE??? And do you know why? Simply because they LIKE IT.

Don't speak for all of us, Uin, unless I'm mistaken and you were using the "royal we".

Especially don't ever speak for me. EVER. cussing.gif

icon_biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger
Uin
PostThu 05/08/03 6:28pm
Its a fact, its already happening.

Rebirth will appear FAR too late in the day.

Maelstrom696969
PostThu 05/08/03 6:31pm
Okay then see ya around.  Reply with quote

Dama'Landryl
Mortal

Level: 2
XP
EXP: 3 / 8 EXP: 3 / 8 EXP: 3 / 8
 37%
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ultima Online... icon_smile.gif i played for 3+ yrs. It was so popular because the game was changed to order. ppl said they wanted something & the software engineers made it so (Jean Luc Picard?). It appealed to ppl of all ages, there were whole families playing in the same game - from grandkids to grandparents.
UO had swordsmen, fencers, macers, wrestlers, archers & mages. But, right along with them were smiths, carpenters, tailors, fishermen, tinkers, healers & cooks. There were 47 skills like that & u could only get absolutely great at 7 of them, but if u wanted you could learn a little of all 47! By contrast NWN has 12 classes, u can only get great at one, max amount of classes is 3.
Ppl got way into UO, they had wedding, parties, plays, house decorating contests... A lot of ppl made RL $ selling items they found or collected. I knew someone who sold their account for $1800 american 2 or 3 years ago.
Yes, i loved the game but i got bored. I had done everything i wanted to do. Maybe someday a game will come along I like as much as UO.... until then i pray for Vorpal gloves of Vampiric Regeneration! icon_wink.gif

The badger kicked the bucket,
the badger kicked the bucket!
View users profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Dysotopia: The Rebirth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: