DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

BoC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Keepers of the Long Story (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Uin
PostSun 12/22/02 11:31pm
Looks Like the LGoG are at war with the BoC (new cross server guild). Keep a look out, I saw the first warning battle.  Reply with quote

Jase
Elder

Level: 27
XP
EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83
 40%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoC is something all of Dyso should be worried about. I know the leader and he has been banned from quite a few servers. White Rose and Lgog have teamed up and *from Laz Darkshadow's own words* plan to have them "Burned out of this server. I heard from both teams that this was a player guild that took over servers. From where they heard this I do not know. Also I know Chief Strike of the BoC and Rellik personally and they have LONG hated each other.
Odin
Adept

Level: 5
XP
EXP: 13 / 13 EXP: 13 / 13 EXP: 13 / 13
 100%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i have seen many of the boc training players in kravenwood...it seems that they are massing an army.

I saw about 4,5 low level players and one levle 20 all grouped
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Keepers of the Long Story (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: