DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Enough is enough

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Scorp57
DysoMOD

Level: 18
XP
EXP: 21 / 45 EXP: 21 / 45 EXP: 21 / 45
 46%
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 4:21 pm    Post subject: Enough is enough Reply with quote

Alright well Brant has had about enough of the crap with the LGoG and WR in the lowlands so IC I laid down the ultamatum that anyone caught fighting in the lowlands with another player would be put to death. By fighting this includes actions such as PP or any otherwise hostile action towards another player. This is only to be acted open when an OSB member witnesses the act himself, not by word of mouth! Should any of you come across fighting in the lowlands go ahead and start swinging, or casting, at the responsible parties and call in any other OSBs around to aid you. I am dead serious about this and if the WR's and LGoG's start finding their battles cut short by both sides being killed by us I think they'll be slower to start fights down there. Don't be foolish about this however and put yourself in 1v5 odds before callign in help. I mean maybe a mage could handle these odds but be smart about it. Red, Glorin, Laz, they all heard me say this so they are aware of what our future involvement will be in their battles. Well thats all have a nice day icon_smile.gif

Ben
Conrad Hollows
PostSat 12/21/02 10:31pm
Well this should make for an interesting couple of days. Heh heh.

By the way ... where have you and Matt been lately, anyhow? Exams?

Scorp57
DysoMOD

XP
 46%
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 9:45 pm    Post subject: Ya... Reply with quote

Ya, Matt just got out for vacation this past friday and has been busy as hell, and I've been working on alot of college app crap along with trying to do stuff with my friends and girlfriend especially heh. So we haven't been around as much as usual but up until january we'll prolly be on alot more when this stuff slows down.
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well an add-on to the whole WR/LG bit ... they have now aligned (politics makes for strange bedfellows) to eradicate the percieved BoC threat.

OOC-wise, the BoC is a threat, I've seen their party talks and such, they're basically a bunch of power/meta gaming types who want to run everyone off and have the server to themselves. We know it can't and won't happen ... but they don't understand it yet and that makes them dangerous. Once they've had their teeth kicked in a few dozen times, they may well decide to try a less contentious server.

IC-wise, evidence of them going after new arrivals to Dyso is beginning to trickle in ... so they do bear watch and possible action if you see something. I am willing to let WR/LG pretty much run point on this effort, but we can certainly provide support when needed. I don't endorse KOS insofar as the BoC is concerned, but I do endorse handing out justice when they've done wrong. Letting WR/LG handle the bulk of it may yet get them to worry less over their own stupid war.
Doug the Average
Master

Level: 11
XP
EXP: 21 / 25 EXP: 21 / 25 EXP: 21 / 25
 84%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC FYI-Jarent BoC bushwhacked my rogue char in the topaz cavern as i was about to finish off the devourer and get the key. Of course he stole the loot. Later when I confronted him in front of a crowd in El he basically called me a liar. When I am in rogue mode he will be kos.
Scorp57
DysoMOD

XP
 46%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright well I've been convinced...I've read on these guys' site and heard talk with and about them enough to know they are no good for dyso. That jarent guy summoned a wild balor whcih killed a low level in butterfly and it just wasn't called for. AT any rate I'll stay back as well though if I catch them making any more trouble I'll deal with it myself as well...
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that is basically what I am saying our approach should be as a group ... I don't believe in KOS orders in general, and in this case even more so. However ... if you see them doing wrong or even if a credible source places blame on them for something, by all means you should investigate as you see fit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: