DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Order of the Steel Fang (deleted)

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  

are you gay or not?
Yes
69%
 69%  [ 9 ]
No
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Jon316
PostThu 01/02/03 12:52am
bah at this forget this stupid garbage no one cares about tempus just use the deity for his awsome 1337 attack bonuses

Last edited by Jon316 on Sat Jan 11, 2003 10:32 pm, edited 4 times in total

M-K
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The information was good and intresting I have only a surface knowledge of the background to the game...It sounds impressive and a guild that does what it believes would be great addition and a new tradition.Not for me but idea is great the background full If you can do it Jon please do the idea sounds very good
"It is almost universally felt that when we call a country democratic we are praising it; consequently, the defenders of every kind of regime claim that it is a democracy, and fear that they might have to stop using the word if it were tied down to any one meaning."

-George Orwell

"Orwell was right : Pacifists are the objective allies of tyrants."

As said by Pompey the Great
Do not talk to us of Laws.we have swords
View users profile Send private message
African Ape

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know much about d&d so reading that was kind of cool. A group centered around a diety would be nice for Dysotopia instead of a bunch of class-based ones. Since you say that is copied from the ad&d book would you lead it like it says, or would you make any changes? Perhaps Aphykin Aps could join, but he isn't the right class or race.
zak_fel
PostThu 01/02/03 3:21am
Zedd Fel, warrior of Tempus pledges himself to the service of the Order  Reply with quote

Zedium
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 6 / 59 EXP: 6 / 59 EXP: 6 / 59
 10%
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the level 20 challenge is a bit harsh, seeing I as a normal rogue can barely handle 2 glathers, let stand alone an entire army, oh well, there aren't that many tempus serving rogues anyway icon_smile.gif
Jon316
PostThu 01/02/03 3:52pm
Scrapped.

Last edited by Jon316 on Sat Jan 11, 2003 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total

Zedium
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 6 / 59 EXP: 6 / 59 EXP: 6 / 59
 10%
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I do have a Battle Prowess Minion in tuskandale, +3 keen haste battleaxe and a Ever Watchfull's Child, +5 holy avenger keen 5 meters of dim light giving bastard sword (that was a mouth full) only useable by lawfull characters (will probably change to lawfull paladins)
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, I like it, and I don't. I like it, because it's original. I don't like it, because it would give too many privileges to someone who would join, everybody who would know about the guild before creating a character would make a tempus character, just because of the guild. Because it gives so many advantages, private smiths, training halls, and a ot of other things. If you would tone down on those things, I think it'll be interesting, otherwise, I'd say no.

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Maelstrom696969
Lamer

Level: 35
XP
EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130
 77%
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea, Jon. Something this fleshed out in advance would really add a lot to Dyso. But I agree that ALL the benefits of this guild would have to be trimmed a bit, or existing guilds given similar things for balance. Also good to see someone so heavily and intensely dedicated to something (especially ass-kicking icon_twisted.gif )
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a winner to me, Jonathan ... and did you transcribe that all by hand or manage to use some sort of website info? If you typed that all by hand ... let me shake your hand. icon_smile.gif
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is a GREAT idea. Finally Jonathan the Tempus Fanatic takes action. The Lost Guard is going to be slipping more and more out of War as:

"Break not into open rebellion, for when hosts march, all faiths and gods awaken. It is better by far to fell one foe at a time and keep folk afraid, uneasy, in constant strife--and under the spreading tyranny of Cyric."

Jonathan knows probably the most about Tempus and hes one Good fighter, There are plenty of Tempus worshippers out there and im sure Jonathan will be able to raise quite an army. WHEN this guild gets strong enough i guarantee them Rights in Nayatyr and perhaps Nayatyr mod rights to Jon. GREAT idea
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course the one problem with Tempus is there are a whole lot of supposed followers who are only followers because they want that attack bonus. icon_sad.gif

There's a few Helmites out there with the same issue. icon_sad.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> General Guild Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: