DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Hashmeer's No Holds Barred

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Mr. Red Hashmeer
Elder

Level: 25
XP
EXP: 35 / 73 EXP: 35 / 73 EXP: 35 / 73
 47%
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 4:07 am    Post subject: Hashmeer's No Holds Barred Reply with quote

This event will be held this saturday and there are no rules or class restrictions with the exeption of:
Timestop
Vampiric Touch
Healing
No more than two elemental sheilds may no stacked at a time

Last edited by Mr. Red Hashmeer on Thu Dec 26, 2002 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Zedium
PostThu 12/26/02 9:59am
hmmm, can anyone say: mages-will-own-this-tourney...  Reply with quote

Enivid
PostThu 12/26/02 11:38am
Hmmm, can anyone say NO?  Reply with quote

Enivid
PostThu 12/26/02 11:38am
Nice to see restrictions on mages and clerics and druids, what about the rest of the bunch, that are their restrictions?  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
PostThu 12/26/02 11:58am
How about banning the stacking of ES, if tat's gonna happen, Im in!  Reply with quote

Mr. Red Hashmeer
Elder

XP
 47%
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done and Done
Zedium, mages will not own this tournament....i have beaten many sorcs and wizzards without these rules...if you are smart enough, you can pull it off
Envid, timestop is not a mage only spell....i am a rouge and i carry timestop scrolls. I count vampiric touch as healing, i count stacked ele sheild as an exploit, and healing is banned so the matches will not take a thousand years
ShadowCore
PostThu 12/26/02 3:58pm
Well then, I am in, and I will probably get killed.  Reply with quote

Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to hell with any of it there aint no way to tell who would win, could i sign jonathan up?? lol... :: qweezy :: man... im so sick of duels let me make you a deal, i bet apykin aps will win it, know why? maxed saves (30-40 range) 55 ac, 50% conceal, 50 spell resist.

(SR monk spell resist exploit, bio bug) :: watches everyone run off to buy greater belts so they can change in mid round to be the better 1337 master ::
Mr. Red Hashmeer
PostThu 12/26/02 4:33pm
so far i have jonathan and Shadow Randor  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
PostThu 12/26/02 4:34pm
Uhhhh, spell resist bug? Nevermind, don't want to know icon_biggrin.gif  Reply with quote

zak_fel
PostThu 12/26/02 5:09pm
where do i sign up? icon_biggrin.gif  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
PostThu 12/26/02 5:15pm
Right here, I think icon_biggrin.gif  Reply with quote

Glorin
The Badgermouthed

XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont sign out you chicken.

jesus christ people, DONT SIGN OUT FROM A TOURNEY CUZ U THINK ULL LOSE. thats the lamest excuse ever, the tourneys are there to have fun, so HAVE FUN in them. winning is NOT everything, and plus what wuld ur char think, he doesnt know ape has 50 sr, hell he doesnt even know what 50sr is. and plus 50 sr is an exploiit so ape wuldnt be allowed to do that in hash's tourney....jeesus no one shuld EVER leave a tourney becuz they think theyll lose.
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Jon316

XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont fight exploiters and I dont fight anymore period I think, bloodsport is bad.... I agree, because it's a pointless thing in pvp anymore... oh well.
ShadowCore
PostThu 12/26/02 5:54pm
Well, indeed bloodsport is bad, but it's fun:D
Besides, my character actually has a legit rp reason to be in it.

Zedium
PostThu 12/26/02 6:49pm
oh well, I will join in, hehe, god bless use magic device icon_wink.gif  Reply with quote

Mr. Red Hashmeer
PostThu 12/26/02 6:57pm
HEy dumbasses, be clear on wheather you want to join or not. Say i want to join and do not follow it up with any spam.  Reply with quote

Kuma
Dyso MOD| Forum MOD

Level: 17
XP
EXP: 40 / 41 EXP: 40 / 41 EXP: 40 / 41
 97%
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When is it going to take place Mr. Red? And what's the price for the winner, also, who is paying it?

Since last ones I saw were paid by the mayor, and as we all know, he is not around.

Thanks,
Tada!
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
zak_fel
PostFri 12/27/02 2:22am
Could i request that the tourny be held at a time convient for the ppl outside the US  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
PostFri 12/27/02 1:16pm
Emm, saturday you say, sorry, I can't join in icon_sad.gif, so Im cancelling my entry now.  Reply with quote

Balkur
Adept

Level: 8
XP
EXP: 5 / 19 EXP: 5 / 19 EXP: 5 / 19
 26%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spell resist bug has a nasty side effect... whack the monk a few times with disjunction and wait for the inevitable re-log icon_mrgreen.gif
View users profile Send private message
Mr. Red Hashmeer
PostTue 12/31/02 4:12am
uhhh, this tournament took place a long time ago
``````````````````````

Drudley
PostTue 12/31/02 10:06am
Red, who won this tournament out of which people?  Reply with quote

Mr. Red Hashmeer
Elder

XP
 47%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First Place went to: African Ape
Second Place went to: Zak Fel
then there were a bunch of other people but i forgot their names, since i threw away the roster, from now on i will post the winners and the roster after each tournament......this week there will be no tournament since i have no had confromation from the mayor, or unless Falk or Bri wants to sponsor....but i really need a damn mayor
African Ape
PostMon 01/06/03 10:42pm
Where's my money!?  Reply with quote

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: