DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

New Noble of Eleriina Announced!

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Official Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Geshtal
Lead Project Manager

Level: 28
XP
EXP: 72 / 87 EXP: 72 / 87 EXP: 72 / 87
 82%
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 1:58 pm    Post subject: New Noble of Eleriina Announced! Reply with quote

The King announces today that he will be appointing a new noble to watch over his port city of Eleriina. The new changes will go into effect sometime today so stay tuned to find out who the new mayor will be!
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address
Solo_Core
Dyso MOD|Forum Admin

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68
 69%
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

will this be at any specific time? and will it be done ingame or posted here on the forums?
and great job that we will finally have a eleriina mayor again icon_biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Geshtal
Lead Project Manager

XP
 82%
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's already in effect...but we'll make the official announcement later tonight after the person has been sworn in and such. I think you'll all enjoy what this person will bring to the find city of ELeriina.

On top of the new mayor, we have also started live testing of the org system...the mayor happens to actually be an org leader for what used to be called the "Eleriina Watch". They are now officially organized and controlled by the new mayor.

There will be more informatino on the organization progress in a seperate thread once we have tested it!
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address
Y

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not see the election comming...

may be with the avent of the new Eleriina Watch , Eleriina will become pvp (in the streets ?)
Tiarella Jones~
Master

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 7 / 20 EXP: 7 / 20 EXP: 7 / 20
 35%
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geshtal -
If a specific time for the ceremony is established please post it for us. I am sure many would love to be on hand for it! *smile*

Tiarella Jones~
Geshtal
Lead Project Manager

XP
 82%
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y wrote:
I did not see the election comming...

may be with the avent of the new Eleriina Watch , Eleriina will become pvp (in the streets ?)

There are no elections in Dysotopia...it is a kingdon ruled by monarchy...what the king says, goes. Typically he does thing sthat he feels are in the best interest of his kingdom and his people.

As far as eleriina becomming PvP...I don't think that'll happen anytime soon...perhaps Eleriina West...but the area where all newbies gain their impression of Dyso and it's people will never ne PvP because I can already see the headlines "ship to dysotopia camped at the docks...pkers have a field day"...follow me?

Since ther ewill be a guild hall in Eleriina West, that area may become Party PvP once the guild is done so that guilds can stage wars against each other and attempt to gain control of other guild territories...but we'll see what happens with that...
Drudley
High Elder

Level: 31
XP
EXP: 76 / 104 EXP: 76 / 104 EXP: 76 / 104
 73%
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When real guild territories are set up, i think it would be cool with NPC guild guards or something, patrolling the areas and defending against rival guilds, when PCs arent around
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jase
PostThu 01/16/03 10:29pm
This is totally off subject but Gesh may I ask why u have a link to dysotopia.com on your signature if we're on dysotopia.com?  Reply with quote

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Official Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: