DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Eleriina Staff

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  

Should evil people be allowed in the Eleriina White Guardians?
No way.
59%
 59%  [ 16 ]
Yes way.
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 27

Ferco-Butter
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 5 / 14 EXP: 5 / 14 EXP: 5 / 14
 35%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 3:13 am    Post subject: Eleriina Staff Reply with quote

Seems a bit odd to have a person of evil orientation on the staff of the Eleriina White Guardians, who are sworn to prevent evil within Eleriina.

This sounds suspicious to me. In fact, I do not remember any elections. Something is going on here, I think...
View users profile Send private message
Uin
PostTue 01/21/03 8:36am
Kathryn:

Dysotopia (Eleriina, or any other city) is not a democracy, no Elections have to take place.

Kuma
Dyso MOD| Forum MOD

Level: 17
XP
EXP: 40 / 41 EXP: 40 / 41 EXP: 40 / 41
 97%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ethis:

Dysotopia it's ruled by a King, who sets his mayors around the land as he sees fit. So no elections needs to take place, this is not a democracy, this is Monarchy people.

Also, there's noone evil aligned within the White Guardians of Eleriina. Noone. So get the fact straight dear :: smile ::

Lady of Eleriina
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Nefiorim
Elder

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 37 / 78 EXP: 37 / 78 EXP: 37 / 78
 47%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC (once more, with feeling emot-yum.gif): As dyso is a roleplay server I think every decision there should be made with roleplaying in regard. I think Kuma as a person would be great at being a mayor, but Kuma dear, could you please explain your character a bit to us? Alignment-wise and such?
Tiarella Jones~
Master

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 7 / 20 EXP: 7 / 20 EXP: 7 / 20
 35%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How dare you besmirch the honor of the members of the White Guardians! You may have no honor yourself to make such false accusations! I would be sure that your statements are linked to some evil deed you yourself plan to perpetrate on the good citizens of Elerina! Well let us warn you now that we of the White Guardians shall not permit you or anyone else to conduct illegal acts within the borders of our fine City! Be on your guard citizen, for I have my eye on you!

*stamps foot on ground for emphasis*

Tiarella Jones~

Last edited by Tiarella Jones~ on Tue Jan 21, 2003 9:25 pm, edited 3 times in total
Nefiorim
PostTue 01/21/03 9:14pm
So tell me what you plan on doing with the thieves guild that has been known to operate within your city's confines.  Reply with quote

Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( just a reminder no evil person considers him/herself as evil, Evil is just the perception from the outsider, No evil villain thinks what he is doing is evil, what he is doing may be immorally wrong or self serving but the Evil dooer sees what he is doing as necessary not evil, its not rp to walk around saying "im evil, im evil!" neither is it RP to ban someone(from an org) because of their aligment, if the person did evil acts then it would be perfectly logically, but if the person was Lawful Evil it would be extremely hard to detect that they were evil, and paladins as much as they want to believe it, do not have super magic powers that radiate all evil people in Red meaning kill!))
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Nefiorim
PostTue 01/21/03 10:21pm
((We need detect align back.. It's a classic))  Reply with quote

Geshtal
PostTue 01/21/03 10:26pm
Eye of the Dragon....  Reply with quote

Maelstrom696969
Lamer

Level: 35
XP
EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130
 77%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: okay this is off this topic, but since I think Kuma said it was already dead anyway (or "ne way" as G10ri/\/ would say icon_smile.gif ) I just want to point out that I plan on making a character who will be well aware of - and quite happy about - being 'evil'.
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and as M43157r0m stated above, his next char will be happily evil, meaning that hes going to go around and prolly get himself killed and no one will trust him.
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Uin
PostTue 01/21/03 11:47pm
((stupid cut paladin abilites))  Reply with quote

Ferco-Butter
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 5 / 14 EXP: 5 / 14 EXP: 5 / 14
 35%
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well well, seems I struck too close to home for both Kuma and Ms. Jones. You should both be ashamed of yourselves for attempting - within one week of your appointments - to intimidate one of the citizens of the realm from expressing a concern. Are we to assume that in truth you are the White Guardians of your own protected opinions? For that to me is not "White", it is barely "Grey."

You may be assured Kuma that my facts are correct.

Stamp your foot all you want, Ms. Jones. I respect your right to be upset. But you have no grounds to contest my honor. And you know it.

Bootr
Kuma
Dyso MOD| Forum MOD

XP
 97%
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ethis:

I was just stating a fact my dear. The king appointed me as the mayor of the city, we don't have elections. That is all. Also I repeat my question, who's evil within the White Guardians ?
Tiarella Jones~
Master

XP
 35%
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bootr dear! *smile* Were those comments of yours? Oh my! I thought they were some anonymous slanders from someone who dared not place their name next to their statements! Your honor I would never question my dear, for I know from our travels the splendid nature of your character and your valiant bravery! Do accept my apology my dear? *smiles warmly*.

Now do tell me! If you have information about evil nefarious scoundrels attempting to infiltrate the White Guardians, do tell me of it! I will keep your words in the strictest confidence, sharing them only with Lady Ethis the Mayor. So dear, do tell me what you know.....*smiles*

Tiarella Jones~
Hurin
Master

Level: 13
XP
EXP: 25 / 30 EXP: 25 / 30 EXP: 25 / 30
 83%
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss. Tiarella, I have heard about how Bootr and you used to venture together, risking your lives for each other, so it surprises me that you would take such offense from someone that you traveled with so much.
I know you are a good person from what I've heard (The Ranger named Galdor Rothich had many good things to say about you icon_wink.gif ) so please do not take offense to what I have said, it is just very alarming to hear things like this said.
As for the good lady Ethis, I have full confidence in her ability to thwart out evil beings in Elerina.
Tiarella Jones~
Master

XP
 35%
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my dear Hurin. Please note that the original comment was anonymous and unsigned and unattibuted to any person. It was not until my dear friend Bootr identified himself as the author of it that I realized it was from him. As you can see from my statement I hold dear Bootr in the highest regard. *smile* And as for dear Galdor, how is he? I do miss him so and hope he is well. Do pass on my kindest words to him and wish him well for me! *smile*

Tiarella Jones~
Ogt
Elder

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78
 33%
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The king knows nothing about nothing, people suffer hunger, and Ethis has never done anything good for the city, this evil foul woman just took over the city, and we are going to take her out! same as with the white roses that try to monopolize sylvandale, they already got theyr stinkin healin asses kicked, and theyll get more of that!
POWER TO THE PEOPLE
Uin
PostSat 01/25/03 9:01pm
Kathryn:

Can ppl not help themselves, do you always rely on others for everything OGT the "good" Cleric?

Hurin
Master

Level: 13
XP
EXP: 25 / 30 EXP: 25 / 30 EXP: 25 / 30
 83%
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiarella Jones~ wrote:
Oh my dear Hurin. Please note that the original comment was anonymous and unsigned and unattibuted to any person. It was not until my dear friend Bootr identified himself as the author of it that I realized it was from him. As you can see from my statement I hold dear Bootr in the highest regard. *smile* And as for dear Galdor, how is he? I do miss him so and hope he is well. Do pass on my kindest words to him and wish him well for me! *smile*

Tiarella Jones~

My appolagies Lady Tiarella, I should have paid more attention to what was said.
Oh, by the way, Galdor sends his regards to you and is doing very well in retirement, and he does miss the days of following you into combat.
Maybe one day I could show you natures creations if you have time, and we could talk more.
Niroj
Mortal

Level: 4
XP
EXP: 6 / 11 EXP: 6 / 11 EXP: 6 / 11
 54%
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uin Fleetwood wrote:
Kathryn:

Can ppl not help themselves, do you always rely on others for everything OGT the "good" Cleric?

if by relying on others u mean giving money to the people and supporting public housing, eliminating poverty and unemployment, then i see no reason why u look at ogt's goodness with skepticism
Kuma
Dyso MOD| Forum MOD

XP
 97%
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need more than a months within dyso lands in order to fully know this people, and one as deceitful and tricky as the "good" cleric himself, could take even more time, since his intentions are bad indeed, yet ever changing of goals.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> In-Character All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: