DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Ethis evil Tyrant of Eleriina

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Ogt
Elder

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78
 33%
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 8:11 am    Post subject: Ethis evil Tyrant of Eleriina Reply with quote

Today in the afternoon, almost by night, this foul woman named "Ethis" who says that Elerina is HER city!! yes you heard that right HER city as if she had ever done anything good for eleriina, came out from her luxury big house as i call it, and abusing by temptating the poor stomachs of the starving crowd that was outside her house┤s huge doors, she offered 500,000 gold cooins to the persons that brought her Several of those Mean trained to kill badgers,

Why would she ask people to bring her big mean badgers? SIMPLE
SHE IS TRYING TO CREATE A BIG ARMY OF BADGERS , with this army of badgers she pretended to OPRESS the people of eleriina EVEN MORE than she is doing now...

Ogt the good cleric , feeling what kind of evil plans she had between hands, knew that something had to be done,so i inmediatly i offered 600,000 gold coinds to the people so they didnt take this "job",Even Mr Red felt the danger, and quickly we met and decided to put and end to this Evil Plan!

Gathering one good man that was concerned about the situation, we hurried to the Badgers Farm, set up barricades, and got ready to face the worst, we knew that we would be outnumbered, but we had to fight for the safety of the city,
almost immediatly after setting up our defenses a no good magician tried to take one of those badgers and we took the man down, some seconds later another one came and we took him down as well, after that everything got dizzy and we found ourselves in the boat of eleriina again...
but Mr Red wasnt there, most probably all this dizzines and confusion was created to separate us and make us weaker HAAAAA FOOLS, little do they know about the Good cleric OGT

quickly, along with a good man , i ran to the badger farm, and set up the defences again, in a desesperate call i asked for the good hearted heros of eleriina to come in my aid , for we had to save the city from more opression, by fortune a good friend then let me know that he would be there to back me up, and then another and another and another, in the end we set up the defences and got ready for the worst again, we were somewhat nervous but we knew that we would come out victorius,I of course prayed to The All Mighty bacchus and asked him for strenght *Burp* *Burp*

-In the end The evil mayor Ethis knew that she couldnt beat the again formed TORCHES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so she decieded to hide in her house and didnt send anymore of her spies and evil slaves to attack us , knowing that if she did that, she would lose a lot of maggots.

WE WON PEOPLE, VICTORY , We didnt allow more opression, by stoping her from building this badgers army we severely harmed her evil plans!

Jubilate people of eleriina, Bacchus was with us, we will free this city from this Tyrany or however you say it!!!!!!! TORCHES UNITE

˛ˇ
----------------
((uploaded a picture ofthe barricades and the torches waiting for this foul maggots attack))
View users profile Send private message
Solo_Core
Dyso MOD|Forum Admin

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68
 69%
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is terrible, i'm certain you totally missunderstood the intentions of our lady, i know that she would never try to opress people or use badgers for a army. my personal guess would be that they were to be trained as tidy badgers but i cannot say for certain. i can say for certain that i am shocked that you imidiatly think the worst and act on it too. you must be blinded so badly that you can't see the evil of your acts. i suggest that you take some time to pray to your god(s) and hopefully you will see that lady ethis is a blessing for eleriina and certainly not a curse.

/anuiron
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ogt
Elder

XP
 33%
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This time i LITERALY saw some people die from starvation because they didnt have enogh money for the wood and/or the meat, this is it, i can not stand it anymore

I have decieded to create the OGT SOCIAL SECURITY FUND
with this fund, of course .and as always.the funds come from my own pockets since the corrupted goverment of eleriina enjoys watching the citizens suffer,
anyway ,ah yes with this fun EVERYONE has the right to an economical aid that will allow them to buy theyr woody and theyr foody , so they dont starve anymore

Ogt cares about you

˛ˇ
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Ogt, where did you get those funds? Have you not read what has been said elsewhere? You claim to be good and help others, while all you do is steal from the people, and give them back what you have stolen.

Do not try to harm us with your false lies, the Lady means well, and it is not her fault that people die of starvation. She cannot make the men who provide food drop their prizes, it is still a free economy. Al the Lady is trying to do, is to make it better for all of us here, and you are trying to incite a revolt, so that you can go on with your villainous deeds, i will not stand for this, and i hope that most Dysotopians won't either.

Goodday,

/Shadow Randor

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ectovult
Elder

XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN... NOW.. FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT:

- What REALLY happened -

A lot of people were sitting by the fountain that day with nothing to do... we were all talking and hanging around.
Our Lady Ethis appeared and greeted us. She said she had a job for us and that she would pay 500k to whoever did it.
She wanted 4 badgers... FOUR BADGERS PEOPLE... as if 4 badgers could ever hurt anyone... She wanted them for her own reasons, but CERTAINLY NOT for oppression!

In my humble opinion, i do believe she just wanted to give the people something to do, since we were all sort of bored there...

Hashmeer and Ogt, the usual troublemakers, started cussing about it, the lady was helping us, and they argued about it.
They left immediatly, noone knew where they were going.

I accepted the job and made my way to the farm. I made myself invisible so that the fiends on the way wouldnt bother me and got there as fast as i could.
Uppon my arrival, i saw Hashmeer barricading the entrance to the farm... i remained invisible so that he wouldnt spot me, and warned our Lady of what was happening... all of the sudden, ogt appeared next to hashmeer... he had the power to see me, so he started attacking me UNPROVOKED, fearing that I could go there and complete my task. Since my task was apparently easy, i didnt bother protecting myself decently, so i was very vulnerable... he killed me.

LISTEN PEOPLE, AND LISTEN WELL

The FALSE revolutionaries are nothing but POWER THIRSTY leeches who wish nothing but THEIR own good!

Ogt claims to be a GOOD cleric, but he does nothing but kill and steal from others...

Hasmeer... the head of the group is the worst!
He claims he wants to help people... that people are starving, but this man itself HAS ENOUGH MONEY to feed the WHOLE ISLAND for months!
And where did he get this money?
Have you forgotten his schemes? A fake bank, which he used to steal money from those who thought they could safely deposit their money; Selling houses that werent even his... poor new comers thought they would have a house, gave all their money to him... and much more people... almost everyday he has a new scheme...

... this is just another one...

He wishes to turn people against or noble Lady and get the power to himself...
As simple as that...

- say NO to cheap propaganda -
Snares
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 17 / 59 EXP: 17 / 59 EXP: 17 / 59
 28%
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ectovult wrote:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN... NOW.. FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT:
- What REALLY happened -

Well, that clears up the alcohol a little, though I'm still wondering whatever happened to the 4 badgers... I trust Miss Ethis - the fair Lady of Eleriina, to be a sensible person, though I've heard from a few folks in Dysotopia that fried badger was a Tuskan delicacy. It's quite a concern I must say, since the badgers are the only intelligent lifeform on this island who are capable of cleaning up the mess that people leave behind - their corpses, their trash, their loot, their limbs, bits, chunks and pieces of themselves... And it surprises me, that people would still eat these badgers. Even werewolves think twice about consuming such... uh... unfresh food sources.

Aye... I'm sure Miss Ethis was just looking for some decent pet badgers to keep. Being a busy mayor, she would probably not be able to make the journey to the Badger Farm and therefore needed assistance. Knowing that there be poor folk in her town, Miss Ethis must have seen the task fitting for its dwellers. (Least t'would be what I'd presume...)

SNARES of the Dysotopian Druid Circle
View users profile Send private message Send email
Ectovult
Elder

XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think that Lady Ethis wanted to eat the badgers... Maybe she wanted some company.. but like i said, her business is her own... she offered a job and we took it.. as simple as that...

But saying that she wanted the badgers to OPPRESS the people??? oh please...
Snares
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 17 / 59 EXP: 17 / 59 EXP: 17 / 59
 28%
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard too of the Elite Phear Badgers - archmage experiments, mutated creatures of abomination and a furious frenzy of fur. Aye, but 4 badgers certainly aren't enough to oppress an entire town. Perhaps they are her royal badger bodyguards?

SNARES of the Dysotopian Druid Circle
View users profile Send private message Send email
Ogt
Elder

XP
 33%
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is the point my friends, you have been brainwashed 4 badgers right, aafter those four it would be another 4 and another and another
i have seen 1 badger take out 4 unexperienced travelers before, with 4 she would opress all the less hardened adventurers, you do not understand

I think my good acts have always talked for themselves, it would be nice to try and convince this people that dont seem to know me, but there is little time and i rather organize the defences than try to argue with brainwashed folk

Ogt the good cleric and his good actons talk for themselves, most know i am a man of word, and we will be hear, for this opression we must end
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for all the Howling Wolf's criticism on debate they sure seem to inspire alot of it.

The lady Ethis is a Fair Lady though, maybe she needs the Badgers to defend the city from no good revolutionaries such as yourself.
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Kuma
Dyso MOD| Forum MOD

Level: 17
XP
EXP: 40 / 41 EXP: 40 / 41 EXP: 40 / 41
 97%
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:: smiles ::

Look at what people can come up when a noble asks for 4 wonderful creatures such as a badger. Why did I ever wanted those? It beats all of you, yet I'll mak it clear, and very simple.

Company, I love animals and always will, one of the reasons why I have such a respectful relationship with the Leader of the Druid Circle. My eternal company "Shy" my panther has been with me for many moons anf though perhaps you don't see her often, it's simple, she prefers to stay within the manor to avoid further issues with troublemakers, as she's very fond of me she doesn't hessitate when it comes to defending me by any means, like biting say a drunken cleric :: smiles ::

I wanted 4 badgers to locate them on the tree neat the gate of the manor, since that's pretty much empty all of the time. I thought it could be a nice habitat for them to addapt and keep me company when I'm taking a gasp of fresh air outside.

An army of oppression made by badgers? ::smiles tenderly:: oh dear OGT, you're the clear example when it comes to drinking too much, it does causes brain damage and you show just that. I've heard your tales about how you're going to free people from starvation and I can see right through you. Perhaps your plan could be making everyone drink enough until they pass out, so they can FORGET about their financial problems, but let me tell you, when the effect goes off, the problems...are still going to be there.

I come from a wealthy family at Wind City, many miles away from the lands of Dysotopia and I've always been a noble, it runs in my blood, it runs in my soul. And yes, the king built a nice 3 floors manor for me to live in. Yet that doesn't mean I want my people to starve or die. It's simply hard to come and fix the problems your last management left. I?m still going thru bills, working with the kind in order to entablish housing, a local bank for loans, and many more projects that will come with time.

In the meanwhile, I can only use our resources and my personal wealth -you will never know how much, so just speculate about it- in order to please my people. Yesterday, was one of the many things I've done to give bored or poor warriors a chance to make a decent ammount of money by bringing me said badgers. If that's indeed tyrany and a malicious act then may I be burn in the very flames of hell. But I assure you, if you continue with such acts, the gods themselves will see you burn in those same flames first. Because not only you're a lier, but also someone who have his mind clouded, thanks to constant drinking.

DO not worry citizens, I shall provide and give, I shall correct and receive, not wealth, but happiness from my people.

::smiles in a hopeful way::

Lady Ethis.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Ogt
Elder

XP
 33%
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you dont seem to understand that the effects of alcohol are not so great in me , since i am a worshipper of bacchus, and my mind is almost always clear, i will not say always because i am no hypocrite lier like yourself,

in any case all i see you do is TALK while i ACT, as i am writing this, many more people have been helped by my OGT SOCIAL SECURITY FUND

i dont make it that easy for them though, for i dont wish people to be a lazy bum, but i dont leave them to starve

Ogt the good cleric

Edit

And just because you are a "noble" as in poor exploiter beautiful girl
it doesnt give you the right to brainwash the people of this island

i tell you my noble girl, the time will come when traders like me, free the people from self proclaimed kings and nobles just like yourself , and you noble heads will roll! no matter how pretty you may be

Edit

CHOP CHOP CHOP!!!!!!!
Sirron Bow
PostSat 01/25/03 6:50am
I say death to the false Mayor Ethis!!!

Ogt for Mayor, Ogt for Kung!!!

Hurin
PostSat 01/25/03 6:53am
CHOP!!!CHOP!!!CHOP!!!
And what is that supposed to mean? icon_confused.gif

Mr. Red Hashmeer
Elder

Level: 25
XP
EXP: 35 / 73 EXP: 35 / 73 EXP: 35 / 73
 47%
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ogt is absolutely right in every way. You claim that you TRY and open jobs and give food, and yet, you have done NOTHING for ANYONE but yourself and your staff. You and I know damn well the only reason you didn't go yourself was because you were afraid of getting taken out yourself. Poor poor Ethis, inprisioned in her manor, shuned away from the world because of her position. He position as what? A NOBLE? Noble my ass you filthy slime. You only promote class antoginisms when you use that word. I suppose your children will enherit your throne since there was NO elercation? Well that sucks for the citizens, it sucks for the travellers, and most of all Ethis, it will usck for you. The Alliance is strong, stonger than all other forces combined. We have Sylvandale. You are Next!
Ogt has been proclaimed Premeir by an election of his peers. Simbonia will not stop until it's boarders extend to the shores of the island. We are strong. We are right. We are mighty. Let the revolution live on.
Kuma
Dyso MOD| Forum MOD

Level: 17
XP
EXP: 40 / 41 EXP: 40 / 41 EXP: 40 / 41
 97%
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:: smiles ::

If you learn how to spell my dear, perhaps, and only then...you'll be able to lead and army to defeat me, and believe me, you'll need more than that in order to take me out of the manor. Much more than that :: smiles ::

Lady Ethis.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Ogt
PostSat 01/25/03 2:16pm
you smile too much me thinks you are nervous woohoo  Reply with quote

Tiarella Jones~
PostSat 01/25/03 5:51pm
Tis you who should be nervous Ogt... *smiles* Call on me for whatever you need Lady Ethis.

Tiarella Jones~

Omen Of The BloodAxe Clan
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 5 / 9 EXP: 5 / 9 EXP: 5 / 9
 55%
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omen say let her have her Army of Badgers for then she will be a fool for when Omen feast on her army Badgers good eaten and if she dont want to feed the people so be it more room for Omen . Omen say let the strong eat the weak
Hurin
Master

Level: 13
XP
EXP: 25 / 30 EXP: 25 / 30 EXP: 25 / 30
 83%
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 7:51 am    Post subject: You are wrong.... Reply with quote

Mr. Red Hashmeer wrote:
Ogt is absolutely right in every way. You claim that you TRY and open jobs and give food, and yet, you have done NOTHING for ANYONE but yourself and your staff. You and I know damn well the only reason you didn't go yourself was because you were afraid of getting taken out yourself. Poor poor Ethis, inprisioned in her manor, shuned away from the world because of her position. He position as what? A NOBLE? Noble my ass you filthy slime. You only promote class antoginisms when you use that word. I suppose your children will enherit your throne since there was NO elercation? Well that sucks for the citizens, it sucks for the travellers, and most of all Ethis, it will usck for you. The Alliance is strong, stonger than all other forces combined. We have Sylvandale. You are Next!
Ogt has been proclaimed Premeir by an election of his peers. Simbonia will not stop until it's boarders extend to the shores of the island. We are strong. We are right. We are mighty. Let the revolution live on.

You are wrong Red Hashmeer. I was there when you "took" Sylvandale and I saw your allies. You have more enemies than you think, and combined they would crush you within minutes. Your threat of taking all the land has now shown what your true purpose is, and now the people will start to unit to bring you down. icon_evil.gif
And by the way, it is obvious you are the only filthy slime here. icon_twisted.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> In-Character All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: