DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Price Quotes for Services

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Tempest Steel (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Siao222
Master

Level: 11
XP
EXP: 7 / 25 EXP: 7 / 25 EXP: 7 / 25
 28%
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 6:47 pm    Post subject: Price Quotes for Services Reply with quote

Well that day I'm sitting on the docks of elerina searching for potential customers when one drop in. She ask me if I can help her get to Gloth. Of course no lah you need at least 2 - 3 people to do that. And a conincidence that all of the guys had logged out, so I told her we can get her there in the future. Then she ask about the price and I'm not able to quote her and she left with a promise to check back.

Well this shows that we need to have a standard way of charging prices, depending on the service, levels, time period and amount of people involved.

Personally I think no matter the rates we should give "discounts" to newbies cause if we manage to secure their trust its far easier for them to come back to us in the future, feel free to post.
zak_fel
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 8 / 56 EXP: 8 / 56 EXP: 8 / 56
 14%
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm..thats a good point.
Ok, heres a standard price list, doesnt matter if anyone intends to charge highers just as long its reasonable.

Assassinations- regardless of lvls
1 person - 3000gp
2-3 persons - 9000gp
4-6 persons - 12000gp
Full Scale War - standard fee of 20000gp

Item hunting- Souls stones, EM tome, EM loot etc
I wont qoute a fix price on this. Depending on the client, if hes a new player and wont have that much money, charge him less. However, if hes able to fork up more gold, charge abit more.

Bodyguards and protection
5000gp for the week (real life)
This means, any Tempest Steel member online at that time should offer their skills to the client when seen online. This goes on for 1 standard real time week.

Powerlvling
This is abit of a grey area. Coz its not good RP but good business. So im leaving it to you guys. If someone asks for it, you may choose not to powerlvl him. The price is also up to you, but try not to charge so high.
JGWraith
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 8 / 9 EXP: 8 / 9 EXP: 8 / 9
 88%
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wondering...if a low lvl character wants an item like a soulstone, would it not be better to offer him bodyguard protection to the area to get it? Otherwise it makes the areas between key places useless. If he wants it immediaty, either refuse him or charge a much higher price.

If he wants EM items, he should be charged alot more since its free loot. At least make it worth it for us too. We CAN do loot ourselves you know. =)
View users profile Send private message
Siao222
Master

XP
 28%
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm good point there maybe for quests for loot we can charge like 10% or more of the overall value for the loot or maybe 2 of the overall items of their choosing and our choosing.
zak_fel
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 8 / 56 EXP: 8 / 56 EXP: 8 / 56
 14%
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the case of the emerald loot, we would mainly provide assistance in killing the twins and the lord. But take only 1 item from the EM loot its self

I know we can do the loot, the issue isnt abt money but the idea of role play. We already have so much money in the guild fund!!!

Its not like we need the cash. Just try and have fun role playing, try not to make money a dominate factor
Siao222
Master

XP
 28%
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yar I know that its more about role play but I think if other people think that we are cheap mercenaries then we may get so many people wanting us to help them with EM loot just because its cheaper for them. But what the hell we will gain fame from it icon_biggrin.gif
zak_fel
PostSat 01/25/03 2:45pm
Thru our skills and good services!!
Always give our clients a good smile!

JGWraith
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 8 / 9 EXP: 8 / 9 EXP: 8 / 9
 88%
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zak_fel wrote:
Thru our skills and good services!!
Always give our clients a good smile!

"Hi, I'm from Tempest Steel. *smiles* Can I help YOU? *smiles*"

service with a smile!

Anyway you're right, its not important. But if each of us charge different prices, people will look for the person that offers the lowest. =)
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Tempest Steel (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: