DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Gheld attacks!

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Geshtal
Lead Project Manager

Level: 28
XP
EXP: 72 / 87 EXP: 72 / 87 EXP: 72 / 87
 82%
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:11 pm    Post subject: Gheld attacks! Reply with quote

Today the ancient emerald dragon, Gheld was seen in the Eastern Forest eating ogres. She turned upon some unlucky adventurers and they because no more. Grand Dragoon Fogel, when alerted of this event immediately called for a militia to be formed to hunt this beast.

Drawn just out of the gates of the Southern region of the Eastern Forest, Gheld was met by an ambush of over 30 warriors and mages who unleased a violent assault upon her. Clerics helped to maintain the ranks and raise the fallen ones as the battle raged on for over 4 hours (game time). Grand Dragoon Fogel was forced to retreat in the midst of battle to Castle Dysotopia where she alerted the king of the attacks. King Geshtal the Golden proceeded to the forest to find that the brave men and women were on the brink of success when Gheld completely healed her self. The King in turn banished Gheld back into the mountaind from whence she came.

King Geshtal was so overjoyed that he gave out over 2 million of his most polished gold pieces to all of those who helped in the attack on the cursed dragon.

Quote:
OOC:
During the event, one known as Zelarium of Stargate thought it would be a neat trick to mass murder those receiving their rewards. This player is in the permenant ban queue and will not be returning to the MOD anytime in the near future.

Please feel free to post any other information about this event here as well as whether or not you enjoyed participating in such a difficult battle and whether you thought the rewards were worth it.

Historians Guild: This os one for the history books!
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a tough battle allright, after about 3 hits from that dragon u got knocked to the floor. IF the Gesh the golden hadnt appeared then we woulda been toast..
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, Skip Williams tried my best, my powers of an arch mage were nearly unbeatable until the dreaded lag beast caught up with me! D'oh! I hate when I lag and cant run, durn it!

It was all fun and games heh, I am lucky I was not banned since Gesh I think DM killed me but raised me back when he found it wasent me... got sorta mad but I had fun RPing that one all the way through icon_wink.gif

even w/ the nasty encounter w/ fogel the other day in duergar caverns ;0
Uin
Hardass

Level: 33
XP
EXP: 60 / 117 EXP: 60 / 117 EXP: 60 / 117
 51%
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 12:26 am    Post subject: Re: Gheld attacks! Reply with quote

Geshtal wrote:

Historians Guild: This os one for the history books!

Maybe you could let us know whats happening then. I had no clue 'til this post.
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jase
PostMon 01/20/03 12:30am
Thanks Gesh and also 2 things would be nice:
Date/Time?
Battle Detail

it'll go in the history books tho

Uin
Hardass

Level: 33
XP
EXP: 60 / 117 EXP: 60 / 117 EXP: 60 / 117
 51%
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest Fogel the Dragoon submits a book, if we were not there we cannot account for anything. Anyone can submit a book to the Eleriina Library, its just the KotLS is a select group.
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Griff Inn
Ice Lolly

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 46 / 65 EXP: 46 / 65 EXP: 46 / 65
 70%
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't there, but I wonder if Zedium was, he's always complaining about how he misses events all the time. icon_wink.gif

Griff
View users profile Send private message
Conrad Hollows
PostMon 01/20/03 11:13pm
Griff, I gotta say ... that was pretty funny, dude. icon_mrgreen.gif  Reply with quote

Omen Of The BloodAxe Clan
PostMon 01/27/03 2:50am
Dragon ate Omen Family icon_eek.gif OMEN BASH!!!!!!!!!!!  Reply with quote

Zedium
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 6 / 59 EXP: 6 / 59 EXP: 6 / 59
 10%
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God damnit, missed an event. icon_wink.gif

and omen, that was the worst hulk impersonation ever.
ShadowCore
PostTue 02/04/03 6:49pm
Hmmm, this one is actually quite old, and i missed it too. D*mn, I need to get on the servers more often, just can't seem to get that done.  Reply with quote

Marine436
PostTue 02/04/03 8:02pm
wth...im in the game 24-7 and i missed a event...GRRRR  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As i said, it's an old event, you should watch the time at which this was posted.

And ehmmm, being on-line 24/7 may not really be a good thing, you know.

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: