DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Too many feats?

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Bugs - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
slice_and_dice
Mortal

Level: 2
XP
EXP: 1 / 8 EXP: 1 / 8 EXP: 1 / 8
 12%
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 10:25 pm    Post subject: Too many feats? Reply with quote

I just started here at Dysotopia, and I just created an Elven monk. I played for about 5 minutes, then got disconnected. When I tried to log back in, I got the following message: "Invalid Character - player login refused. Too many feats." What does this mean? Are there restrictions on races or classes? I didn't get any 'extra feats' from anything. I couldn't find any rules here on the forums.
View users profile Send private message
slice_and_dice
PostThu 02/06/03 10:27pm
Oh, my GameSpy login is slice_and_dice, and the characters name is Xan Tanuva.  Reply with quote

Little Teapot
PostThu 02/06/03 10:29pm
I've gotten a similar reaction to online PvP games with a 19 monk/1 fighter... i think Bio's being a bunch of idiots.. but i'm not sure  Reply with quote

slice_and_dice
PostThu 02/06/03 10:35pm
Soo... Do I have to remake the character? Or can I fix this?  Reply with quote

Little Teapot
PostThu 02/06/03 10:38pm
i have no idea... let gesh and bri resolve this, if it is indeed a fixable bug...
it's just i had problems with monks in the past...

BriHurley
PostFri 02/07/03 12:24am
Depends if it is a new char try to recreate it. If you are really attached to it I can fix it....let me know via pm.  Reply with quote

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Bugs - History All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: