DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

short grasscutter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Adario
Adept

Level: 8
XP
EXP: 16 / 19 EXP: 16 / 19 EXP: 16 / 19
 84%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 3:30 pm    Post subject: short grasscutter Reply with quote

Short Grasscutter is lame...Okay, she killed me some times, because i attacked her once because she killed me... icon_confused.gif
she called me murderer (what i am NOWADAYS, just because of her... icon_twisted.gif ) and killed me 3 or 4 times with this excuse. Now she keeps telling me that her friends will come and kill me, and she means her other characters with them (she told me). She also says this place isnt rp-place icon_question.gif . I have also heard that she reloggs a lot and is under dm:s control because of that.
Avoid this person, she doesnt rp at all.
and: Do not listen to her stories, she is a horrible liar, and i mean it...
View users profile Send private message
pillb0x
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 25 / 56 EXP: 25 / 56 EXP: 25 / 56
 44%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

killing begets killing which begets killing which begets killing......need I go on.

Yes I have run into this person before. She made up some weak ass story that she was hired to kill me, and then proceded to kill me.

She never said who was paying her, not that it matters ( because no one was she/he was just looking for an excuse to kill someone.)

Genearlly, when I appraoch her now she stays clear of me because shes knows I know this.

Anyway, just ignor this person, tactis like these grow stale and she/he will eaither find a new game to play or will end up leaving/being booted.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Adario
PostTue 02/11/03 8:35pm
like i said, she is a horrible liar...and sot even good one icon_wink.gif  Reply with quote

Malakalam
High Elder

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99
 45%
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its too bad this post is in the rants area rather than the IC area, so none of my characters know about her emot-yum.gif
Marquis Drayfox
Fox Child

Level: 32
XP
EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111
 5%
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Adario says is nothing but the truth. I have also run into problems with k8red's character Short Grasscutter. He was PPing me in the bandit caves, and when she died (after me making a successful spot) she would relog to get back on... lame, lame, LAME! This is NOT the first time she has committed the offense. I would consider puting k8red on the ban list, as I have heard nothing but problems out of her... and this has been about a month ago that I had this problem.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No run ins but I will keep some ears out if I hear anything more about this person heh. icon_twisted.gif
Jon316

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*remembers something*

I also seen that person "k8red" or whatever relogging alotta times when SUSE had only me and 4 other people in it, GOD DANG IT I'M ALWAYS AROUND WHEN IDIOTS H4X AND I CANT DO JACK!!!!!!

No mods around, what a bummer.
Jon316

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course he coulda simply been saving or having bad internet trouble as well, let's see what they have to say, god knows I had to relog 1 time for a body bug (rare for me) another time to save char, and another to simply change chars... icon_biggrin.gif

but heh, anyway thats 6 times in under about 1 minute which might look bad, so lets hear the offending persons reasons first... don't judge someone unless they do something at first and you seen it, as a witness... making assumptions= bad, asking why they did it to hear them out like a normal human being= good.
Adario
Adept

Level: 8
XP
EXP: 16 / 19 EXP: 16 / 19 EXP: 16 / 19
 84%
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehee, now she thinks im DM and she asked me not to ban her icon_lol.gif

I said i wont, but told her to rp...hope it works icon_razz.gif
View users profile Send private message
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon, you do know that that's an edit button up there right? Anyway, I have encountered her, i think, but she was going on a revenge shout-spamming thing after someone killed her(with good reason, NEVER insult a dwarf!!(especially an evil one))

Oh, and Jon, could you please refrain from the use of the word Hack or Hacker or Hacks or something like that in that context, i'm not going to explain it, but hackers don't do that stuff, that's crackers. Hackers mainly construct stuff, instead of destruct, and don't break into security etc.
Damn, I explained it anyway :S

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pyrosmurfs
Master

Level: 12
XP
EXP: 7 / 27 EXP: 7 / 27 EXP: 7 / 27
 25%
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you ShadowCore for saving me the trouble of explaining that... hah, i had to do this all the time back when I played Diablo, or TFC, or DOD... or well, ANY game with people who think they are "uber elite".

You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the 3 most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon
--------------
RPG's I'm very excited about:
-PSO 1&2
-Final Fantasy 11
-World of War Craft
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: