DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

*#(@!! @#$$@!! or People who shout my name piss me off

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  

Was this guy being lame or what?
He was totally being lame.
70%
 70%  [ 7 ]
No way, you're an asshole and deserve what you get, give me back my book of missiles.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Malakalam
High Elder

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99
 45%
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 9:38 pm    Post subject: *#(@!! @#$$@!! or People who shout my name piss me off Reply with quote

Right, so I level up, and some guy yells out that I'm a retard or something along those lines, something like "level 18 and still stupid, eh cutters?"

Now normally, that would just be annoying, but I have no clue who this bastard is, I've never seen him before, I've never robbed him before. He continues yelling strange things about me, so I hunt him down with the help of several people.. ok.. well I ran into him at the portal to eleriinna. I threaten him with violence and follow him around until he enters a PVP area so I can kill him. As I'm following him around, someone yells for a mod, and he responds, so I'm like, great, now I've got an $%#@ mod I'm going to try and kill. Anyway, he walks into eleriina north, and I follow him and get ready to ask "alright, explain how you know my name and maybe I won't kill you" when he heads right back out the door. I follow, and POOF he's gone. he vanished. The *#()@% vanished! and he didnt just go invisible, because even on the player list, it said "elsewhere" - I don't care if its gorbguy, wired to the server, he is not fast enough to run from north eleriina to another area of the server before I can load. Just to make sure he didnt just head back into the arena area, I went back there, which is a dead end, and he wasn't there either.
Solo_Core
Dyso MOD|Forum Admin

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68
 69%
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does this person happen to have a name? plus i don't think this dude was a mod. maybe someone in one of the guilds that can already transport to their guildhouse.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
pillb0x
PostThu 02/13/03 10:26pm
Ill vouch for Malakalam, this guy was a little bizzare. But I didnt catch his name.  Reply with quote

Malakalam
High Elder

XP
 45%
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I origonally wasnt going to post the name for fear that I might get screwed in game because of it, but after the conversation I had with him, I don't care anymore

Prometheus Wenseph was the character, he made several threats, told me to respect him or else, and even threatend to bring in his main character to rough me up. @#*($ing metagamer. I have screenshots of him saying he'll bring in his main character to kick my ass, but I would rather not show them because of what was going on in the background.. hehe
Malakalam
PostThu 02/13/03 10:31pm
he dodged any questions about being a mod or a DM, and then the server went down again. heh  Reply with quote

Geshtal
PostThu 02/13/03 11:21pm
Screenshots are easy to take and post.... icon_mrgreen.gif  Reply with quote

Filtered Chaos
PostThu 02/13/03 11:31pm
i was there for that, it was a little wierd. He could have atleast used tell to yell at you.  Reply with quote

Snares
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 17 / 59 EXP: 17 / 59 EXP: 17 / 59
 28%
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malakalam wrote:

Prometheus Wenseph was the character, he made several threats, told me to respect him or else, and even threatend to bring in his main character to rough me up.

So much for roleplaying... "Main character"... bah. He just wants to feel powerful about himself is all, and expects everyone else to think he is... People like these don't deserve any of that "respect", if all they want to be is just some super-unstoppable player, making everyone else bow before their "greatness" without even putting in effort to RP... Ack... revolting.

SNARES of the Dysotopian Druid Circle
View users profile Send private message Send email
Hurin
Master

Level: 13
XP
EXP: 25 / 30 EXP: 25 / 30 EXP: 25 / 30
 83%
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was online when he shouted his inslult, and I did think it was wierd as well. Prometheus Wenseph was obvoiusly intimidated by your character William. My character has battled William, so I know your powerful. Things like this happen, we just have to shrug it off and continue playing a good game. Dont let people like this spoil your fun, we're all here to have a good time (except of course the jerk Prometheus). icon_wink.gif
View users profile Send private message
Malakalam
High Elder

XP
 45%
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Geshtal
Thu 02/13 6:21pm Screenshots are easy to take and post....

Sometimes screenshots have things in them that you'd rather not everyone on the forum know about, secret, backroom sorts of things...
Malakalam
PostFri 02/14/03 6:56am
of course, if you're telling me something good would come of my posting such screenshots, like the banning of this person.. I'd make an exception  Reply with quote

Nefiorim
Elder

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 37 / 78 EXP: 37 / 78 EXP: 37 / 78
 47%
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could try sending the screenshots to a moderators private mail (thus not showing everything to the public), or you could edit the screenshots and paint the stuff you don't want people to see black.
View users profile Send private message
Malakalam
High Elder

XP
 45%
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

excuse my french, I was rather annoyed about this guy's actions
http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/album_view.php?id=244
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that is a MOD, I'm gonna kill my self(well, not really) icon_biggrin.gif
In any case, ban the guy icon_biggrin.gif

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: