DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Player dispute/war event

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
**Dv8**
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 1 / 9 EXP: 1 / 9 EXP: 1 / 9
 11%
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 9:51 am    Post subject: Player dispute/war event Reply with quote

A small gathering of my brother elves and I, have been harrassed by a few members of our outstanding enemy, the dwarven community. In order to settle the dispute over a particular adventure/treasure hunt we have declared war on these Tyr Forsaken dwarves. Bloodshed begins 2/18 sometime near dusk in the Path to Kravenwood, be sure to come and fight for your races honor. The war should last all evening be sure to attend. icon_twisted.gif
Filtered Chaos
Grandmaster

Level: 17
XP
EXP: 7 / 41 EXP: 7 / 41 EXP: 7 / 41
 17%
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yet again, more fighting. Its time like these that I almost lose faith in the races of the world. This will be quite the fight to watch however. Perhaps my fellow monks and I will atend as bystanders.

-Morgan, "The Watch Man"-
Ecusidor
PostSat 02/15/03 4:27pm
Indeed, Morgan, we might actually be able to stop the bloodshed.  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not lose your faith in the goodness of people, please. Life has shown me that it is never too late for anyone, although at some occasions nothing can be done.
But I do regret that someone would actually dare to say something like this so publically. *sigh*

/Shadow Randor

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Glorin
PostMon 02/17/03 2:44am
fight it out but don't do it so openly, its best to hit them when their not looking!!!  Reply with quote

Filtered Chaos
PostMon 02/17/03 3:04am
If your going to fight, fight on fair terms, theres no shame in that. But i would prefer no fighting at all.  Reply with quote

**Dv8**
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 1 / 9 EXP: 1 / 9 EXP: 1 / 9
 11%
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 4:03 am    Post subject: The dispute has ended Reply with quote

Amazing news, after the dispute went public the Dwarves came to us and offered a peace treaty, they are rewarding us with riches as long as we let this little confrontation go away. The price was right for my brethern and we have decided to cancel the battle.
Little Teapot
Deity

Level: 39
XP
EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160
 19%
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uh.. they are distrusting... but it's almost unheard of that Dwarves and Elves EVER fight... this would have been berry poor RP...
berry...
they usually find common ground (beatin the !@$!@$ out of goblins, orcs, and kobolds)
anyway...

Both Parties are lucky peace would be achieved, else the Kravenwood Militia would be forced to prevent the battle on their territory, no matter the means of doing so...

Lwonas Stelerling, KWM commander
   het ziet er toch wel een beetje naar uit dat we nederlands praten
Matthijs says:
   mischien moet ik dan maar eens vaker nederlands gaan praten
Matthijs says:
   kan je me ook meteen niet op al mijn spellinsfouten wijzen
There you have it! indisputable proof Solo's a fascist!!!

Last edited by Little Teapot on Mon Feb 17, 2003 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nei
PostMon 02/17/03 4:32am
This is wonderful, I'm glad peace was able to be made. This lifts a weight from my heart. Thank you two groups for coming to a common understanding.  Reply with quote

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: