DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Ebriosis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> The High Council (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Marcabru
Adept

Level: 5
XP
EXP: 9 / 13 EXP: 9 / 13 EXP: 9 / 13
 69%
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 1:41 pm    Post subject: Ebriosis Reply with quote

Dear Members of the High Council,

I have heard and read grave accusations about the actions of a man by the name of Sanguis Ebriosis, a mage or wizard of some sort. I have not witnessed any of those actions, nor have I been attacked by him in any way. But apparently, he focuses on the weak, so that would explain it. I have seen him several times before I had heard those accusations. Most times I have seen him in the Topaz Quarry, where he seems to have a special liking for the Skeletal Devourer's loot. His only attitude and grinning face certainly indicate a sinister nature (I have a nack for diagnosing character within the first few minutes of interaction, and from attitude and facial expression), so the accusations do not surprise me at all. They only confim my initial assessment of his nature.

I strongly believe we should intervene in this matter. Elements like Ebriosis cannot be allowed to run rampant killing anyone, whether weak or strong, good or evil, just for the sake of killing. I hope you all will agree with me that senseless violence should be condemned, regardless of whether it is directed towards good- or evil-aligned fellow Dysotopians. That is one thing that separates us from individuals like Messiah. He cares not about Ebriosis killing good-aligned people. He only cares about himself and his followers. We, in contrast, should condemn and fight against Ebriosis' violence toward anyone, Messiah and his followers included.

Yours,

Karise
View users profile Send private message
Marine436
Lamer

Level: 34
XP
EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124
 60%
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooo...i like her *grin*

we cant just jump on him and kill him, odd's are his god's would bring him back...

BUt...i wont sit still....and watch him kill commoners or other weakling's.
Ectovult
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye... I do believe this is very serious...
We must bring this man to justice!
We will be needing as much witnesses and/or victims as we can get... after we pick up their testemony, we will confront him with the evidences in trial.

I ask all the members of this Council to gather as much information as possible about this case, and post it here.
This is a very serious threat, and needs to be dealt with AT ONCE!
Malakalam
High Elder

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99
 45%
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The insane halfling is a worshiper of Cyric, which is reason enough in my opinion to have him hunted down. I have heard that he enjoys shapeshifting, and that he kills anyone who ignores him or refuses to bow to his god.
Ectovult
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh.. now things are a bit clearer...
Those new followers of Cyric are making a lot of trouble lately...
Unlike the "old" followers of Cyric (the LGoG), these guys have a "kill everyone on sight" policy....

Hunting them down might not be a good option..
Of course you are free to bash them if you see them attacking anyone.
We need some witnesses so we can build up a case against them. After that, we will judge them...

This case is very well known to the public, so it may be good for our reputation to solve it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> The High Council (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: