DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

NWN Patch 1.28

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Official Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Geshtal
Lead Project Manager

Level: 28
XP
EXP: 72 / 87 EXP: 72 / 87 EXP: 72 / 87
 82%
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 9:16 pm    Post subject: NWN Patch 1.28 Reply with quote

We are aware that the new 1.28 patch is now available from Bioware. Once the servers have been patched we will post here letting you know! Until then you can assume we have not yet upgraded.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address
Geshtal
Lead Project Manager

Level: 28
XP
EXP: 72 / 87 EXP: 72 / 87 EXP: 72 / 87
 82%
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, leave it to Bioware to release another bug.

The GetFirstFactionMember() and GetNextFactionMember() functions that they aparrently "fixed" in this version are broken. Since the new XP system is based on these functions, I just spent the last 4 hours writing a workaround for their mistakes.

Basically if we have one person in a faction (party) and I call GetFirstFactionMember(oPlayer) it will return oPlayer. When I then proceed to call GetNextFactionMember(oPlayer) it SHOULD return OBJECT_INVALID but instead it returns oPlayer once again. This was causing all players to get the XP reward twice.

This was quite frustrating seeing as I had a lot of plans to add new things in the test module tonight BUT as always, my luck didn't have it that way.

Off the topic: The servers have been updated to 1.28 as far as I know. Can Bri or Gorb please verify this for everyone? Thanks!
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address
GorbGuy
PostFri 02/21/03 5:42pm
All Dyso servers are now at version 1.28.  Reply with quote

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Official Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: