DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Foozbane and the Riverettes, Dysotopia's guild of Dancing!

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 10:40 pm    Post subject: Foozbane and the Riverettes, Dysotopia's guild of Dancing! Reply with quote

The Dysotopian Dancing guild has finally come!

Foozbane and the Riverettes are dedicated to riverdancing across the country, It is in our personal belief and our phylosophy that

"Who needs to kill people, when u can.....DANCE?"

We Spread, Glee, Joy, Fear, and uncomfortableness across the lands!!

What can Foozbane and the Riverettes provide for me?

Foozbane and the Riverettes will provide FREE DANCING LESSONS, 100% FREE!! Also we will provide u with a FREE gay looking irish dancing suit, Comes complete with TIGHTS!!!

Whats the point in joining a guild that just dances all the time?

Well, Foozbane and the Riverettes dont just dance! WE INSPIRE. Countless people have come up to me after a show and said "wow u inspired me". Do u want ur name to be spread across the world where everyone knows ur name and that u dance around in tight pants? OF COURSE YOU DO!!

Who wants to join?!!

HUY!

note: dancing lessons are only free for the first lesson, consecutive lessons cost 100,000 gp each, Also no one has come up to me or any riverrette after a show and said something positive
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]

Last edited by Glorin on Sun Jan 26, 2003 4:55 am, edited 4 times in total
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Foozbane
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 26 / 68 EXP: 26 / 68 EXP: 26 / 68
 38%
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, so you've finished the Emerald Quest more times than you can count ... seen to the deaths of countless innocent High Wraith Spiders ... and now you spend your time divided between exposing yourself to poor noobs in the forest, and keeping a bench warm in Eleriina.

The time has come to ask yourself: what am I contributing of value to the world of Dysotopia? Are my efforts worthwhile? What is the point?

Sieze the opportunity, my friends! Now is the time for you to start adding something of real, lasting value to our world! Now is the time for you ... to DANCE!

Our organization offers a rare chance for you to benefit yourself and others in a way that no other guild can! Now you, too, can come help spread the universal message of dancing ... not to mention flaunt your stuff in those tidy irish dancing tights!

It's so simple, and yet so powerful a message.

Our Mission:

* To spread the universal message of dancing to all
* To demonstrate the remarkable flexibility and attractiveness of irish dancing tights
* To increase public acceptance of badgers appearing in dance numbers

Don't waste another second ... join now!

Irish dancing tights only granted after successful audition and approval by the Dysotopia Riverdancing Association. Any resemblance our use of the term "Irish" bears to real life is purely coincidental. This organization is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Michael Flatley.

[11:12] GorbGuy: phew, getting a buzz off a mega-sharpie
View users profile Send private message Send email
Zedium
PostSun 01/26/03 8:08am
Fooz, what the hell are you and glorin using and where can I get some?  Reply with quote

Elex
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 8 / 14 EXP: 8 / 14 EXP: 8 / 14
 57%
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you make the little writing under your posts bigger? i read part of it and it sais something about only one lesson is free and the other lessons are 100,000 gp... am i right? emot-yum.gif
View users profile Send private message
Foozbane
Elder

XP
 38%
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't worry about that too much ... if it is in small print then you probably don't need to worry about it, that is why it's so small.

Fooz

Little Teapot
PostSun 01/26/03 11:40pm
it's not endorsed by Micheal Flatley?!?! there goes my audition...  Reply with quote

Glorin
The Badgermouthed

XP
 29%
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Foozbane wrote:
I wouldn't worry about that too much ... if it is in small print then you probably don't need to worry about it, that is why it's so small.

Fooz

rofl
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
Scorp57
DysoMOD

Level: 18
XP
EXP: 21 / 45 EXP: 21 / 45 EXP: 21 / 45
 46%
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to train the badgers to dance!!! I need about 4 volunteers and the money to build a school for badger dancing. I'll call it "SFTBTDSTCBRLFS", The School For Teaching Badgers to Dance so They Can Be Riverettes Like Foozbane Someday. The poor badgers clean up after us all day long and have no medium through which to express their inner angst, if Fooz can bring the joys of dance to the populance then i will bring it to badgers!!!!!!! Help me to create SFTBTDSTCBRLFS!!! Foozbane, you've already inspired me!
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

XP
 29%
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes see how we inspire? dont you want to inspire too? Im sure SFTBTDSTCBRLFS will come off to a great start.

If u join Foozbane and the riverettes u can inspire millions of people to make their own SFTBTDSTCBRLFSs.

and no Scorp was not payed 50 dollars to make that post!

note: scorp was payed 450 dollars to make that post
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
Glorin
PostWed 01/29/03 5:51pm
JOIN NOW  Reply with quote

Scorp57
PostWed 01/29/03 9:49pm
I laundered the money through taco bell.....I have 454, 99 cent tacos and 51 cents in change, you'll never pin the money on me!!!!!!  Reply with quote

Solo_Core
Dyso MOD|Forum Admin

XP
EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68
 69%
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

people of dysotopia, do not fall for this evil menache.

theymight lure you with "riverettes" and dancing badgers but after that when you are in the innner sanctum they will make you LAUGH TO DEATH!
i know this because this fooozbane tried his sickend experiments out on me and it is only because of small dosis i recieved at a time that i am still here warning you. don't fall for this trickery. if you are not yet convinced then look at his ally. glorin has always been interrested in the dead and i believe he is trying to breed a new race: the laughing zombie of myrkull.

if you value your life then stay away from these tricks and murderous thoughts.

any resemblance to foozbane and glorin of dysotopia is strictly exidental. no harm was intended to fooz or his singing badgers

micheal flatley for deity!!!!
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Foozbane
Elder

XP
 38%
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solo ...

I understand your hesitation and caution towards the Riverettes -- I mean, it just seems too good to be true, there must be a catch somewhere!

Well, let me tell you all now: THERE IS NO CATCH! In the words of the immortal Glorin:

"Who needs to kill people, when u can.....DANCE?"

These are words of true compassion and peace. Now just consider how much more profound those words are, when you add badgers and irish dancing tights into the picture!!

But you don't have to take my word for it ... just try out for the Riverettes, and I am certain you will come to agree that the power of dancing is both great and wonderful, and not to be feared. Take a chance -- and prove it to yourself.

What do you have to lose?

Fooz

The badger is your friend. The Riverettes are your friends. Love the Riverettes. Love the badger. Don't stare so close at your monitor, it's not good for your eyes.

Solo_Core
Dyso MOD|Forum Admin

XP
EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68
 69%
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

::dies by laughter::

i'll be back fooz, i'll be back. i'll just respawn through the riftgate, if only i could remember where i put my soulstones icon_confused.gif
::checks his message screen::
roido stole bag of soulstones from you? oho

this will by no means affect my playing. i will not restrain from playing. all was meant for a bit of fun.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Scorp57
PostFri 01/31/03 12:03am
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH too many disclaimers and small print.....  Reply with quote

Glorin
The Badgermouthed

XP
 29%
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assure you Foozbane and the Riverettes have no disclaimers as there is nothing to lose..

How is it possible to lose when your dancing? The feel of the wind against your Irish Tights, the Squeak of the badgers as they are helped with their dancing instructions by means of the training string.

Foozbane and the Riverettes, The Dysotopian Hi.

Note: There are many ways you can lose when dancing, the wind you feel aaisnt ur irish dancing tights is from the fan placed down in the basement in Fooz's apartment. no we do not run a sweat shop, all the time. The training string is actually a whip and the squeaks of the badgers are more like screams. but all and all Foozbane and The riverettes is a good dnacing organization.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
ShadowCore
PostFri 01/31/03 8:20am
Alrigtie then, besides that it is just stupid, i can't read the small print, because word over here can't handle the small print, and crashes :S  Reply with quote

Elex
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 8 / 14 EXP: 8 / 14 EXP: 8 / 14
 57%
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to everybody that doesnt see the little prints of fooz and Glorin i just gonna tell you that from reading part of it that i could get, they say in the small writing excactly the opposite from what they wrote in the big writing...dont believe anything they say ppl of dyso!!! its a trick!, an evil act icon_evil.gif
Prisca
Adept

Level: 5
XP
EXP: 11 / 13 EXP: 11 / 13 EXP: 11 / 13
 84%
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not build a dancing hall in Jeshan since there is a distinct lack of wine, women, song and dancing in the hills around Eleriina ? icon_cry.gif

Perhaps then we can have a real dancing contest, with the mages providing colour spray in time with the music. Can I be your fundraiser for this, Fooz ?

Prisca icon_cool.gif
"Lost in the Lost Woods ? We never get you lost"
Scorp57
DysoMOD

Level: 18
XP
EXP: 21 / 45 EXP: 21 / 45 EXP: 21 / 45
 46%
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um I dunno where I should put this or anything but somehow when training a badger today...I uh......accidentally killed him. Um I was trying to teach him to dance and then he died, end of story. But the fact he was willing to die for the art of the dance is quite a commitment!! You see how inspired even the Tidy badgers become!!

(I really did kill a tidy badger with an implosion......I think one of them isn't as immortal as he is supposed to be....someone should look into this, and no it wasn't someone polymorphed or a summoned creature, it was deifnitely a Tidy badger or someone named that lol.)
Snares
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 17 / 59 EXP: 17 / 59 EXP: 17 / 59
 28%
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*walks into the dance studio and sees the remains of the badger*

And may its soul be at peace... May the Winds of Tomorrow guide you through the Afterlife, badger; brother; friend; dance companion...

As for you Sir, there aren't that many badgers around Dysotopia who are as talented and dedicated as the troupe you see here, so please be a little more careful where you step...

*blesses the badger body bits and exits the studio in a druidic wild dance*

SNARES of the Dysotopian Druid Circle
Little Teapot
PostSun 02/02/03 9:19pm
The Kravenwood Militia gives its full support to this Fine Artistic company.  Reply with quote

Dederic
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 4 / 9 EXP: 4 / 9 EXP: 4 / 9
 44%
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Glorin...Im in on teh guild of dancing...I can teach you all the ways of the moonwalk icon_smile.gif
Nemor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52
 84%
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

" Irish dancing tights only granted after successful audition and approval by the Dysotopia Riverdancing Association. Any resemblance our use of the term "Irish" bears to real life is purely coincidental. This organization is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Michael Flatley. "

Interesting... emot-yum.gif

As illustrated...

Black Shadow - Rogue
Green Shadow - Mage
Bio - http://www.btinternet.com/~b.russell2k/Shadow.txt
Nemor - Druid
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Glorin
PostSun 02/23/03 8:06pm
want to join?  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> General Guild Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: