DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Fighter's Guild! FIGHTERS UNITE AGAISNT THE THIEVES!

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  

Would you join my guild of fighters?
Yes, I would! I'm a big gumpy fighter!
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Pft! No! I'd like the free beer, but..... still.... wait... uh.... NO!
83%
 83%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 18

Quillin Quick-Hands
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 1 / 9 EXP: 1 / 9 EXP: 1 / 9
 11%
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:06 am    Post subject: Fighter's Guild! FIGHTERS UNITE AGAISNT THE THIEVES! Reply with quote

icon_eek.gifhey, i just wanted to know if anyone would support me if i made a fighters guild, ive seen rogues in guilds, and mages, but us barbarians, paladins, and fighters have no where to go. I think all you fighter characters will like it... oh, and, by the way, free beer. icon_wink.gif
Glorin
PostSun 12/15/02 2:07am
its called white rose or lgog  Reply with quote

Falkhor
PostSun 12/15/02 2:21am
*writes down Quillin's name under the heading Resolute Extermination in his little black book*  Reply with quote

Zedium
PostSun 12/15/02 9:47am
noone is going to unite against us noble rogues while I am around  Reply with quote

Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sigh* How many attempts to another Fighter Guild have we had really?

And as Glorin said, WR are fighters. But they are goody-two-shows only.
Problem is, the guild is corrupted.
hmm....
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
zak_fel
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 8 / 56 EXP: 8 / 56 EXP: 8 / 56
 14%
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Form a merc guild...start taking out LoS members and corrupt White Roses...make a name for yaself...once u get it going..ppl might get interesting and sign up...but uve gotta make abit of noise first icon_twisted.gif
Little Teapot
PostSun 12/15/02 5:55pm
don't forget the militia, it's coming soon...  Reply with quote

Mr. Red Hashmeer
PostMon 12/16/02 1:50am
shameless plugs............  Reply with quote

Mr. Red Hashmeer
Elder

Level: 25
XP
EXP: 35 / 73 EXP: 35 / 73 EXP: 35 / 73
 47%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adding on to that, do not start another era of risers and fallers. Dyso had about fifteen guilds that rose and fell in two weeks because they had no clear point. I myself disagree with class based guilds and militias alltogether because a balanced force is the best. There is no reason to start a guild unless you have a purpose, and if that purpose is to eliminate a class or faction, then you have failed, you are but a coalition bent on the destruction of a group of persons. The Leauge of Shadows is a class based orgnization but they are legit because their work focuses on their class.....Let us see what the other class based orginizations have to offer
Jackula
PostMon 12/16/02 6:22am
how do u tell if a guild is corrupted?  Reply with quote

Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, if you have followed the reasent revealings of the WR, you would know too icon_wink.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ken-X
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 3 / 9 EXP: 3 / 9 EXP: 3 / 9
 33%
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 3:26 pm    Post subject: Sounds good.... Reply with quote

If you start this Fighter-guild, i would be honored to join it. I had tryed to find a guild for dwarfs, but i couldnt... So a fighters guild is what i seek now... Just let me now when somethings happens about the guild...

Glognar Azantiz
View users profile Send private message
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if you're looking for a fighter's guild, you should probably join the tempest steel. I think you should contact Jon316. But check the date of the posts the next time icon_wink.gif

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok first off, don't be contacting ME to join unless you absolutely MUST, and yes if you want *A* mercenary guild/ fighters/mages whatever it doesn't matter, we are mercenaries and that's all that counts... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

check USERGROUPS under the panels, same where you click to check your in-boxm log out ect ect, no one uses this I don't think and if they did, it would save me the trouble of having to manually add you as we can simply browse through and collect your info whenever me (or zak) is on....

as of NOW we are the only clear standing mercenary group that's well established and already kicking ass... fighters mages clerics whatever you want it's all for the money and fame of kicking major ass IC... join if you want, don't if you don't want too... either way if you join a little guild that's just starting off, it's about right that it'll be gone in 2 weeks and never will get off the ground

anyways whatever join if you think you have the balls to be a real mercenary or you can join the *cough* fighters guild .... and do what exactly? fight? against who?? bleh.....
no clear purpose..... with the Tempest Steel we have goals and we have objectives, which is to be the finest group of mercenaries in the lands, with the reputation of getting the job done, while pounding your face into the dirt and kickin azzzzz icon_smile.gif
and we will
anyways whatever

Chill
-Jon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> General Guild Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: