DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Tempest Steel: Mercernary Company

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
zak_fel
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 8 / 56 EXP: 8 / 56 EXP: 8 / 56
 14%
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 11:32 am    Post subject: Tempest Steel: Mercernary Company Reply with quote

The wages of battle and war, some say is death and utter dispair. War! What is it good for? Absolutely nothing?
Blah! I say Nay!

Battle and conflict is the machine of progress and opportunity. Is yr oath to your lord or master worth anything? Are your deeds of valour and skill unnoticed to your captain? Do u risk your life for kings and nobles who are undeserving of your devotion? Do u seek to re-discover your true worth?

The fire of the warrior must never be put out, for without his fire, his thrist for the battle, the sound of the war cry, the feel of the steel blade, HE is nothing but an empty shell.

We are brothers of the steel blade! We heed the call of the war cry and charge without fear or hesitation into the depths of the clashing of blades and the shouts of vivtory!

We are the Tempest Steel!
The Steel that carves out the path of glory
The Tempest that is unmatched in fury

"Our Legacy will be our sword"
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

War indeed achieves nothing. it achieves nothing but pain, agony and death. And you want to advocate that?
You are nothing but another war thirsty advocate of death, why do you keep trying to establish some kind of war or violence? I do not get that.

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to get something started but damnit, no one RP's it worth a crap and I havent even gotten anything back from any admins or anything for mine so I said, forget it, if they don't give me a reply then I can do jack about getting something going, that's why I deleted my other post, because it's never going to fly without some help from the admins or other players, everyone just wants to power game w/ Tempus

i would love to have gotten SF started but no go... if they ever get a damned tempus guild going then i'll join, but until then i can simply say "i tried" and it didnt work...

(( it's hopeless zak, only you and me care about it ))

I for one will stand up for anything that brings about anything to do w/ fighters guild or war guild for TRUE RP reasons...
zak_fel
Hero

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an offical declaration of a Mercernay Company (guild)
Slowly, i shall reveal more about our aims, role playing element and maybe a members rooster.

As of yet, i have not heard for either Gesh or Bri...which isnt all to encouraging. Ive already sent Gesh and Bri private msgs..still waiting on a reply icon_biggrin.gif
Jon316
PostThu 01/16/03 5:09am
yeah, and guess what, they will never reply to you, been there done that... no luck unless ya a lacky of everyone and an ass kisser  Reply with quote

zak_fel
Hero

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guild Purpose and Chain of Command:
The Tempest Steel is your typical mercernary company, warriors skilled with the steel blade looking to provide a service to those who needs them, for a well reasoned price. There is a leadership position for the different sections of the guild,for example: the warrior division will be led by a warrior that has proven his valour and skill.
Each leader of the different sections will in turn report to the commander of the guild.

Aims:
To be frank, just short of total domination. Anything that will serve to increase the influence and might of the guild will be of important interest to the guild. In view of the different guilds, slavers guild, LoS, the white rose, the howling wolves, the durids circle and the lost guard, flexibility must be untilized to gain the upper hand at any given sitiuation.
The control of the arms trade, assassinations and protection are key interest to the guild.

The Brotherhood Code:
To simply put, any that wish to be part of the Tempest Steel will be given the chance to prove themselves, race and gender is not an issue. All will be given the chance to prove their worth, favourtism will not be shown to any.

As ive said earlier, different aspects of the guild will be reveal. The more private matters will only be told to already loyal guild members.

"There is a destiny for everyone, forged it with the Tempest Steel"
ShadowCore
PostThu 01/16/03 6:20pm
Just to make something clear: it is the Order of the Howling Wolf, NOT the howling wolves.  Reply with quote

zak_fel
Hero

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rite of Passage:
Anyone intends to become part of the guild will be deemed as "unblooded". The warrior will need to prove his skills in combat and courage, a process called the "blooding". Successful completion of this Rite of Passage, he/she will become "blooded" and then posted to the different regiments

Regiments:
There will be 3 official regiments, Warriors, Spell Casters and Shadow Agents. Each regiment is headed by a Captain. These captains are best of each regiment, all members under the captains will report directly to him/her and follow orders without question.

Leadership:
As each regiment is headed by a captain, the captains will in turn report and answer to the "founding" members of the guild. Their identies will only be reveal to current members.

"Two roads diverge in the woods, i took the road less travelled and it made all the difference"[/b]
Jon316
PostFri 01/17/03 6:13am
i will gladly join!!!!!!!! (if it gets up that is) better luck to you with the admins than i had dang it!  Reply with quote

zak_fel
PostFri 01/17/03 8:55am
Ill let u know if it gets approved, im kinda hoping it will icon_biggrin.gif  Reply with quote

zak_fel
Hero

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As earlier stated, there will be 3 different regiments based on class. Each regiment represents the best of each class, with good battle tactics the regiments will be combine to create the ultimate fighting machine. We start of with the Warriors.

Steel Vanguard
Masters of combat, only the warriors with the most dedication and skill are selected to be a Vanguard. A steel blade is a deadly weapon, but in the hands of a Vanguard, it becomes the ultimate weapon of battle. Fearless in combat, there is no retreat for the Vanguard. Everybody fights, everybody goes home. The Vanguard will hold the fort until either the enemy is destroyed or themselves are.

"None shall pass below the battle lines drawn"
Falkhor
DysoMOD|DM

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99
 83%
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The control of the arms trade, assassinations and protection are key interest to the guild" "....and Shadow Agents".

0 points for originality. People who stick their heads in places they don't belong generally lose it rather quickly...
View users profile Send private message
zak_fel
PostSat 01/18/03 6:41pm
Is that a threat Falkhor?
worried your that the LoS would not be able to face up to competition?

Kindo
PostSun 01/19/03 1:50pm
R i p - o f f? icon_wink.gif  Reply with quote

zak_fel
Hero

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zak_fel wrote:
As earlier stated, there will be 3 different regiments based on class. Each regiment represents the best of each class, with good battle tactics the regiments will be combine to create the ultimate fighting machine. We start of with the Warriors.

Steel Vanguard
Masters of combat, only the warriors with the most dedication and skill are selected to be a Vanguard. A steel blade is a deadly weapon, but in the hands of a Vanguard, it becomes the ultimate weapon of battle. Fearless in combat, there is no retreat for the Vanguard. Everybody fights, everybody goes home. The Vanguard will hold the fort until either the enemy is destroyed or themselves are.

"None shall pass beyond the battle lines drawn"

Ken-X
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 3 / 9 EXP: 3 / 9 EXP: 3 / 9
 33%
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 7:13 pm    Post subject: Maybe i could join your guild... Reply with quote

I feel by my self that i am ready to join a guild now... And i search after a fighters guild, so this is maybe the right guild to join... If i theres no problems if i jopin you, you can read a reply to me, or meet me on the server, my name is Glognar Azantiz, meet me in Dysotopia...

Enjoy to all icon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> General Guild Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: