DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Tiarella, where are you?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> The Kraken Society (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Mogster
Master

Level: 12
XP
EXP: 19 / 27 EXP: 19 / 27 EXP: 19 / 27
 70%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 3:12 am    Post subject: Tiarella, where are you? Reply with quote

This group can't exist without you, and you haven't been around for a week or two... please come back icon_cry.gif
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Tiarella Jones~
Master

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 7 / 20 EXP: 7 / 20 EXP: 7 / 20
 35%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dear I am so glad to see your message and regret that I have been away so long. My travels to my homeland have kept me quite busy recently, however, I have now returned and expect to be about more frequently. I shall update you all with tales of my adventures and of several things which I have learned of the Kraken Society.

I will also post a message within the next day or so that will coordinate a meeting at the Elerina Inn for all members. Please stay alert to this posting area for it. Thanks again for your patience. *smile*

Tiarella Jones~
River
Adept

Level: 4
XP
EXP: 10 / 11 EXP: 10 / 11 EXP: 10 / 11
 90%
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tia, I am glad to hear you are well. I began to worry about you and the future of the Kraken, wondering if it had gone into hibernation. Thankfully, it seems that is not the case.

I would like to make a suggestion about the meeting. Before arranging the meeting for the Eleriina Inn, I would recommend making a few inquiries. A couple of times, when staying there for the night, I noticed the High Council conducting business there. I do not know if they meet there regularly, but before you pass any money to the innkeeper, I would make sure he is not double-booking the room.

Waiting patiently as possible,
Rose.
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Tiarella Jones~
Master

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 7 / 20 EXP: 7 / 20 EXP: 7 / 20
 35%
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the wise suggestion dear Rose. I shall inquire if it is available and if not, make arrangements for another location. I am hopeful we can all meet together in a few days time.

Tiarella Jones~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> The Kraken Society (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: