DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Hi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> High Knights of the Lost Guard (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Delemma
PostFri 01/31/03 8:34am
Hi, i've just joined and i just wanted to say hi to everyone icon_smile.gif  Reply with quote

Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings, First thing you should know is that this organization is dedicated to the following and teachings of Cyric

"Death to traitors. Death to all who oppose Cyric. Bow down before the supreme power of Cyric, and yield to him the blood of all who do not believe in his supreme power."

"Fear and obey those in authority--but if they are weak or given to pursuing airy goals of vague goodness, slay them in the name of the Dark Sun. Battle against all clergy of other faiths, for they are false prophets and forces who oppose the One True Way."

"Bring death to those who oppose the rightful church of Cyric and those who seek to make or keep peace, order, and laws. All rightful authority comes from Cyric, and all other authority must be subverted."

"Break not into open rebellion, for when hosts march, all faiths and gods awaken. It is better by far to fell one foe at a time and keep folk afraid, uneasy, in constant strife--and under the spreading tyranny of Cyric."

Cyric's prime enemies are Bane, Mystra, and Kelvemor.

Cyricists do not break into open war because that brings honor to Tempus, a false god.

Instead Cyricists tend to pit enemies against eachother, insight chaos and murder. Though when forced into war there is no avoiding the inevitable.

there will be many oppurtunitys for power in this Organization, it was formerly known as the LGoG, u may have heard of it.

Traitors and Enemies of cyric are the following:

Zelarim of Stargate
Niap Xam
Yolanda Tec'horren (something like that)
Zufal
all obsidian orders

The Church of Cyric is allied with the Kravenwood Militia and would like to keep such a friendship. Killing Zelarim should be withheld for now, as she is part of the Militia.

Ingame be sure to contact either me, Black Paladin, or Tiarella Jones~

Always try to party up with fellow church members, Any people you see as possible recruits forward their names to me.

Thank you, and Welcome to the Church of Cyric
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2003 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes if you have any additional information on Cyric, such as history enemies and such feel free to post it in this forum, not only I but other members could always use more information.
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Darkovn
Adept

Level: 8
XP
EXP: 7 / 19 EXP: 7 / 19 EXP: 7 / 19
 36%
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He loathes Adon some who was a cleric of Sune until scared and was a close freind to our Lord and God Cyric

He was in the fellowship with Midnigth((Mystra))and Kelemvor

He is now the headpreist of Mystra
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address
Alisttair
PostFri 03/07/03 6:05am
And he is also dead. A dead fool.  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> High Knights of the Lost Guard (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: