DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Need a cash loan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> High Knights of the Lost Guard (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Grusk
The Ownerizer

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78
 15%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 9:47 pm    Post subject: Need a cash loan Reply with quote

I'd normally ask openly and in-game on this sort of subject, but the overall effect that this gold will go to is rather "underhanded." So i'm going to present my problem to the church.

Hmm, this is a good opportunity to say something big, long and smart, but its really quite simple this time: I need 40,000 to 100,000 gold, or some help on the Emerald Run. Just can't seem to do that alone.

I promise to pay back anyone who lends me this gold, as it will rather enable me to be able to pay you back.
View users profile Send private message
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Join the club with Gabriel ;0

but seriouly, If you need help on emerald runs i will help you when I can. Im rather poor myself but I do not require any more equipment andd such.
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Alisttair
Master

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 3 / 20 EXP: 3 / 20 EXP: 3 / 20
 15%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

- Zimigwick Darsmik -

I have yet to go on an emerald run. I haven't attepmted it yet for there are so many fools who keep rushing into the fray. I will have to sneak in at an opportune time and have anyone else in there "think" they are alone. Mwa ha ha ha ha!!

Caster McFear - professional wrestler
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gabriel and I went for the Emerald Run but a foul woman named Snafu stole our key. We later sought her out again and captured her and tortured her untill she gave us the key. Unfortunately it turned out she had already used it! So a Banshee appeared from no where and took care of her, i suppose the gods were displeased with her icon_twisted.gif
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Alisttair
PostSun 03/09/03 6:02pm
How dare she steal from the high priest of Cyric. She must be a foul whore worshipper of Mask, lord of the foolish thieves. They will all suffer.  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> High Knights of the Lost Guard (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: