DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

mazus (wayne palmer)

This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Kravenwood Leaders (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 3:21 am    Post subject: mazus (wayne palmer) Reply with quote

omg hes a spy, boot his ass from the forum and the militia, hes a double crossing xS lamer, dont ask how i know, JUST TRUST ME ON THIS ONE DAMNIT, i know what im talking about
Nefiorim
PostFri 03/14/03 8:00am
Well.. I'm gonna ask anyways.. What gives you this hunch?  Reply with quote

Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not a hunch, he has been working with the xS for a long time on different things, i just never realized i until a while ago, he is always fighting for messiah and co in all things i ever witness...... not a hunch at all, i know what i have seen and been killed by, disarmed, and pped from, lol....if he isnt a spy then he is atleast a double crosser in the least, just suggesting to remove him, upto you guys if you want him or not... xS has taken over everything anyway
Nefiorim
PostFri 03/14/03 7:10pm
What division is he in anyways?  Reply with quote

Jon316
PostFri 03/14/03 8:02pm
mages branch  Reply with quote

This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Kravenwood Leaders (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: