DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Status of the OSB?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Darkshadow666
Grandmaster

Level: 16
XP
EXP: 5 / 39 EXP: 5 / 39 EXP: 5 / 39
 12%
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 5:46 pm    Post subject: Status of the OSB? Reply with quote

I'm sure others are curious too...

1) Has anything changed with our involvement?
2) When do we get our special items?
3) What precense do we want to make?
4) Is everyone using the same "character" name? If not who updates the roster?

Can you fill us in Lord Hollows or maybe one of the High Knights?

Dave aka Kalor of Kali-Tyr
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At this point, basically, we start more or less from scratch altho those of you already in the roster here will be more or less assumed to be having at least one knight involved. I am really thinking of limiting membership to 2 characters per person, no exceptions ... if you want to change a character out, it doesn't happen until the old character is physically deleted.

The items won't get handed out for some time, more than likely... heck I don't even have one, yet. Once I get one, then I can move along with the reknighting of those we know that are sticking with the group. Mission wise, it remains unchanged ... our charter is our charter and all that material is inflexible.
Marquis Drayfox
PostTue 03/18/03 7:26am
I agree with the two character limit. I admit, I would like the advantage of all my characters, but even one is enough. I like the idea of two.  Reply with quote

Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

XP
 8%
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At any rate ... I would like folks to post up their character(s) that they are going to be using for the OSB so folks know who to look for when partying up and what have you. Zachary Ayloman is my main "play" character for the time being.

You may see Lord Conrad Hollows about ... but, for the time being, I am limiting him to solo work, testing, and just RP/helping around the zones, etc. as well as the periodic knightings and what have you when I do use him. He's mainly a DM character at this point for the time being ... so I don't want to tip the balance too much in one direction, wouldn't be fair. When the rest of the server is getting up there in levels then I will be more inclined to roll him out for more than just RPing this or that.

I am also going to be trying to spend more time doing some DM stuff between both servers ... the new areas and generally lower levels as well as harder to get "good stuff" places more value on quests ... hence I want to take adantage of that while I still can have some fun with it. icon_smile.gif
dreamin'
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 51 / 59 EXP: 51 / 59 EXP: 51 / 59
 86%
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gwen Fleetfoot will still be my char, though I won't have much time at least until the weekend icon_confused.gif
View users profile Send private message
Uin
PostTue 03/18/03 11:58pm
I'll make a Sirris Aran eventually. However, fekk knows when that will be, I have to concentrate on Kathryn Tyrillai first.  Reply with quote

dreamin'
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 51 / 59 EXP: 51 / 59 EXP: 51 / 59
 86%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I started Gwen today, though now I have to make a new Gamespy account as per the new one char per gamespy account. But I won't have much time to play, I have a very busy work schedule atm, and a few exams to prepare for, and then there's Brynn to play too.
I really don't want to leave the OSB or stop playing Gwen, but I'll only have about 3-4h/week of playtime for the next 2 weeks, so I'll concentrate on Brynn for this time. So, when work and studies allow me to play more again, expect Gwen to be back icon_wink.gif
View users profile Send private message
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

XP
 8%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just so long as I know what your intentions are ... that is what I am looking for. icon_smile.gif
Ultrafoo
PostSat 03/22/03 5:35am
I'm on good ole' Vurgy, of course. And when scorp gets back he will definately recreate Brant.  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: