DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Stepping down..........

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Tempest Steel (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
zak_fel
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 8 / 56 EXP: 8 / 56 EXP: 8 / 56
 14%
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 3:09 pm    Post subject: Stepping down.......... Reply with quote

I guess this shouldnt really be much of a surprise to any of ya...considering more than 3/4 of the tempest steel arent regularly playing on dyso.

Effective immediately, i am stepping down from the leadership position of the Tempest Steel Mercenaries.

I recommand Kental to take over, if he is willing.

I have seen found employment with the Kravenwood Militia, i wish all of you farewell
Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bah, screw dyso man, come to world of iniquits or whatever, even land of destinies rocks better, or project overlord... i am dming a few of them, its all fun and games w00t, dyso sucks so bad, i never realized!!!!!!
zak_fel
PostFri 03/21/03 4:47am
Yeah, even the new version3x doesnt make it any better

is it on PW or role play?

Siao222
Master

Level: 11
XP
EXP: 7 / 25 EXP: 7 / 25 EXP: 7 / 25
 28%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your kidding right? Though I agreed that Gesh's decision to put behind 3x in favour of rebirth, but we can still stay around not 100% but at least keep the guild alive.
zak_fel
PostFri 03/21/03 4:17pm
The guild will be alife, but i wont be leading it  Reply with quote

Jon316

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dyso was already taken over by the lame tards like messiah and shit, and i get more teamwork and fun on a so called "action" server than i ever get if i play on anything else, the people are nicer there and me and drudley are connected by ICQ and pick servers to play on, seriously, to everyone here, let me tell you: dyso is very very weak..... i have been here 9 months and i do NOT say this lightly, there is SO much more to it than what we are currently playing, everyone in dyso with the exception of a few are very lame ass with their own little community and cliques and crap..... trust me, it DOES suck and personally i suggest everyone crash the server as much as you can just to be annoying and piss people off, screw this server it SUCKS BAD... i wouldn't lie to you guys, not at all.... i have so much fun playing with drud, we kick ass together lol...

under action, called "World Of Iniqueities" or something close... 25 player server, very fun, and project alpha overlands PW world or whatever is RP and its a 96 p server.... mucho fun, but seriously, just get out and try other mods, even if they seem weak.... i have had mondo fun trying out other stuff, only thing that pisses me off is i didn't do it earlier, as the worlds and NWN community as a whole is very well set.... and i cant get to dm or be a god on many servers, but its still uber fun to play them.... icon_cool.gif

god i love it.... dyso has done nothing but screw me over ever since i started it in lv as slim shady or artemis entreri or hideyourthings or taarna kanrai or ryld argith, or mashani jard, or lolth or guess who.... drizzt do urden...and cattibrie........ man i get so pissed at myself, i stuck with this place through the worst and the best, I GAVE UP ALL MY SECRETS AND MY STRATEGIES TO THIS PLACE AND WHAT DO I GET? BULLSHIT FROM MOTHERFUCKERS LIKE KUMA OR GORBGUY WHO ARE FUCKING NEWBIE FAGGOTS WHO COME IN AND GIVE ME SHIT, THEY NEED TO BE TAKEN OUT AND SHOT

i cant believe i ever came honest and gave my time to this place.. what a damned waste, i wanted to be a mod, simply by being responsible and being a mature person like i am, but i can only give so much in trying, i can be the most mature nice person ever but i try to play a bad guy and people take it ooc when i was completely IC.... maybe if i had come in like a newbie kindo with a nice little human cleric named ameli and went around with nothing but nice little robes on saying "oh my!" and healing people i woulda been a mod eh? well i did it with cattibrie and kat the old magic cleric and wam bam, nothing happens except vurg (an annoying powergaming retard) being a burly ass bastard to a little girl when she tries to explain to the kings messenger something and he says "No." and she cant fight it! and the best part of it all was WHILE I NEVER DIRECTLY ASKED I TRIED TO BECOME ONE THROUGH MY ACTIONS AND WHAT DO I GET? FUCKSHIT FROM NEWBIE FAGGITS THAT NEED TO BE BANNED

no one has seen what i have seen as so many different people and players and messiah and his lame ass power gamer corps have taken this place over.... i seen it coming after the admins decided to let him in officially after coming clean.... and guess what, they are nothing but two faced sonsofbitches who pretend to be nice and good guys but when noone is looking kill people and break eula and IC as much as they want, and the worst part is that i can see froja/groho/messiah becoming a mod/DM here and at that point dyso has truly lost... i liked this place better when it was under action yet SV but with no eula or crap.... i have lost heart in dysotopia and i will not be back, the one person i have some respect for is gone and working on rebirth and doesn't keep up with the current goings on and has no nothing of anything thats going on which is really sad..... at one time i would have called him my king, even my GOD but now i call him a blind fool... i feel sorry for this place and i wont even look back as i turn away crying....it has been fun but now i leave.... permanently...

here is how to crash the server...

join a 2 person party, yourself and someone else (only 2 people) right click your character and have it where you can select the bottom option which is "Leave Party" and then have them DROP party to where you can click that option even thought your not in a party..... click it and it has been nuked/crashed.... it will spam 40 billion messages and will be gone hopefully....

... i have failed ... fuck them all they can burn in hell and end up living on the street trying to keep this gay server up.... i will be taking this to gamespy or bioware and try to have this place taken down.... under the agreement there has to be something i can do to take them down.... i have screenshots of the entire world (about 4 gigs of pics) surely i can find something or some loophole in the agreement to have them removed permanently.... i have seen it and done it before... damn it all... damn them all to hell.. lame fuckers
Jon316

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANOTHER LAME ASS THING I MUST SAY AND ZAK CAN ADD ONTO THIS.... i hate lame fucktards who say stuff like this every sentance

"Hello Dear, would you like a cookie? *Smiles Warmly*"

"Oh yes, thank you Tiarella! *Smile*"

"No problem dear *Smile*"

and they add a fucking gay retarded ass "*Smile*" or a "*Smiles Tenderly*"
onto their shit, its so fucking gay, all these homosexual queer guys TRYING TO PLAY A FEMALE, if i play a female i dont act like a stupid BITCH THAT GOES AROUND ON CRACK, the only female i ever played under my time here as Jon316 was the female cleric of helm "Katrina" a downright harsh, stern, but tempered arrogant cleric of helm... nothing else..... i did it very damn good, i didnt try to be a freaking crusader killing evil and people in the name of helm but instead i worked to see things from their view IC but ultimately i kept a bit of a haughy arrogant and "i-know-more-than-you" attitude while staying standoffish.... i did it very good and while i also was a good person who crusaded to help out and raise people and donate to the needy and use my power for good, i got nothing at all for it but the main thing was during that whole time i never once said "Smiles Warmly" or whatever... its so fucking lameass gay!!!!!!!1

all i had to say...
zak_fel
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 8 / 56 EXP: 8 / 56 EXP: 8 / 56
 14%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon316 wrote:
ANOTHER LAME ASS THING I MUST SAY AND ZAK CAN ADD ONTO THIS.... i hate lame fucktards who say stuff like this every sentance

"Hello Dear, would you like a cookie? *Smiles Warmly*"

"Oh yes, thank you Tiarella! *Smile*"

"No problem dear *Smile*"

and they add a fucking gay retarded ass "*Smile*" or a "*Smiles Tenderly*"
onto their shit, its so fucking gay, all these homosexual queer guys TRYING TO PLAY A FEMALE, if i play a female i dont act like a stupid BITCH THAT GOES AROUND ON CRACK, the only female i ever played under my time here as Jon316 was the female cleric of helm "Katrina" a downright harsh, stern, but tempered arrogant cleric of helm... nothing else..... i did it very damn good, i didnt try to be a freaking crusader killing evil and people in the name of helm but instead i worked to see things from their view IC but ultimately i kept a bit of a haughy arrogant and "i-know-more-than-you" attitude while staying standoffish.... i did it very good and while i also was a good person who crusaded to help out and raise people and donate to the needy and use my power for good, i got nothing at all for it but the main thing was during that whole time i never once said "Smiles Warmly" or whatever... its so fucking lameass gay!!!!!!!1

all i had to say...

YEs!!!! Im totally in on this!!! How can anyone smile so much!?!?!
kental-sin
Master

Level: 14
XP
EXP: 1 / 33 EXP: 1 / 33 EXP: 1 / 33
 3%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i just read the thread, and omfg ohh well im not sure how much im going on dyso i have grown found to a server called 5realms but i also like to stalk jon emot-yum.gif.
OK heres what me thinks i want to wait a while till everyone is leveld up like majority probly going to be a month are so then get on dyso not for long but to show people newbs and stuff im not dead and i can still wip there arsses.
soo im not sure if i can be the leader wouldnt make much sense.
btw where everyone live maybe if i dont see em in a while i can keep in touch email, phone etc.
but knowing me i always pop up here and there ull never know jon who i am.....hehe....hehe..........i could even be the president you'll never know so zak your call on leader who knows whos on dyso much any more whats the point of starting when your poor as crap you level 1 and you cant level enough cause you lose so much xp ad dont get enough errrrr.

Tempest Steel
View users profile Send private message Send email
Jon316

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL ken, that was fun the other night in royal dragons.... OMFG I MUST MAKE A TOTALLY NEW CHARACTER WITH UBER COMBOES TO USE THOSE WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

omg omg omg i scored a 15k crit with them, GOD those are awsome...... you rule lol..... man, this is seriously fun.... LOL what a world woo hoo

of course beware as i myself tend be very sneaky and play under multiple accounts, makes sense as i can rename characters and simply use 1 of my 50 billion i have anyways LOL wooooooooooo hoooooooo rock on!!!!

see you in the arena's kental.... icon_smile.gif icon_cool.gif icon_twisted.gif
kental-sin
Master

Level: 14
XP
EXP: 1 / 33 EXP: 1 / 33 EXP: 1 / 33
 3%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey joni got zurcs when you left like fifty uber hackers came on ti was fun then i stripped some rogue that was fun hehe.
IM uber now and its all able in legit whaihahahahahahaha

Tempest Steel
View users profile Send private message Send email
Jon316

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg hax, oh and if you get some good armor i really really need it, especially the kind that turns you plot and/or makes you legitly invul with everything on like 1 items and gives every bonus/ immune in toolset, dudes the last patch fuxed over all the good oldie hacked eq i had so o well lololol icon_twisted.gif
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Tempest Steel (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: