DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

I need information!!

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Shin2k
Elder

Level: 25
XP
EXP: 56 / 73 EXP: 56 / 73 EXP: 56 / 73
 76%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 9:41 pm    Post subject: I need information!! Reply with quote

I need all information about the flaming fist I can get.... any help appreciated!!! PLEASE icon_smile.gif
ShadowCore
PostFri 03/28/03 9:42pm
Flaming Fist?????  Reply with quote

Glorin
PostFri 03/28/03 9:43pm
about the what what in the what what? Wconfused.gif  Reply with quote

Shin2k
Elder

XP
 76%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The order of the flaming fist? From Baldur's gate? Remember? Remember? NO? Dig deeper!! icon_mrgreen.gif
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Errr...Baldur's Gate..can't remember order, damn, way too long since I played it....

Hmm, try checking www.gamefaqs.com for any info pertaining to games. icon_wink.gif

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shin2k
Elder

XP
 76%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

errr.... wheres that dude with the Deity info Im sure he knows something bout the flaming fists! *Starts searching the forums* icon_neutral.gif
Glorin
PostFri 03/28/03 9:55pm
you mean cherrn?  Reply with quote

Shin2k
PostFri 03/28/03 10:06pm
Guess so icon_smile.gif  Reply with quote

Glorin
PostFri 03/28/03 10:07pm
i dunt know if hes still around, send him a pm  Reply with quote

Jase
PostFri 03/28/03 10:25pm
The Flaming Fist............. Uh *searches memory banks* *empty except for NWN stuff*  Reply with quote

Shin2k
Elder

XP
 76%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grrr... all I know is that they we're so awesome in baldur's gate... if you attacked a commoner some of their scouts came out to warn you that they we're coming after you for this, and if you killed the second then an entire party appeared and well they we're COOOOOOOOOOOL as in... Supremely cool Super cool perfect cool!

I am not sure wheter they only work around baldur's gate and areas... wish I knew thats why I made this post! icon_biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Little Teapot
PostSat 03/29/03 4:47am
I think they only worked in townz.

Red Hashmeer Loves men.

Malakalam
High Elder

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99
 45%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the Flaming Fist is a mercenary group based in Baldur's gate(the town, not the game), as such I'd assume you'd only see them in the surrounding areas. I'll see if I can find more info for you on them.
Grusk
The Ownerizer

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78
 15%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, from what I can gather about the Order of the Flaming Fist, they're by majority Lawful Neutral. Alright, that's aside.

You said that they told you that they were coming for you and that they would bring justice upon you if you attacked a commoner, so that suggests maybe a few thieve's in their ranks. Pretty simple to just sketch it out in your head, there won't be exact ranks so you'll just have to call it "The Order" and the "Supreme Monk of The Order of the Flaming Fist" for the highest ranking person.

Be creative, think of it actually as a Chaotic Good thieve's guild with a Strong, Just, Despotic leadership. This is what I am supposing, if you absolutely need information you can scope this out: http://phonon.net/adnd/thief/ Chapter 3 will give the most help on the structure of the supposed Order of the Flaming Fist. Mindful: I am simply assuming that the Order of the Flaming Fist will be organized as thus, as the way they react to the hostilities against commoners is nothing like that of the common town watch or anything.

As for playing a member of the Order, give referance to the Order of the Flaming Fist as simply "The Order" or "The Truth." Much like I do with my Cyricist when describing the path of Cyric. It makes it sound grand, no matter how brain-washed you may be to your faith or Order. You'll be acting evil and your actions will be of evil outcome, but, the greater cause is for that of good, so it suggests Lawful Neutral, as you are also not attacking outside of the law.

Alright, enough rambling. If you honestly are too lazy to peice together my suggestion from the information and links that I have provided, send me a PM, I *might* just do the entire thing.
View users profile Send private message
Little Teapot
Deity

Level: 39
XP
EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160
 19%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All i know is they REALLY interfered with my killing sprees... that and te stupid cleric/fighter kept bitching at me while i knocked a cople commoners heads off and ran like a scalded monkey-rat-gerbil-Hashmeer
   het ziet er toch wel een beetje naar uit dat we nederlands praten
Matthijs says:
   mischien moet ik dan maar eens vaker nederlands gaan praten
Matthijs says:
   kan je me ook meteen niet op al mijn spellinsfouten wijzen
There you have it! indisputable proof Solo's a fascist!!!
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Glorin
PostSun 03/30/03 3:57am
you make absolutely no sense tp, hey i think we need a TP smiley face, It could be a Tea Kettle that has retard spasms!!  Reply with quote

Little Teapot
PostSun 03/30/03 8:40pm
you realize i wrote that at 1:40 AM... don't you?  Reply with quote

Malakalam
High Elder

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99
 45%
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I found a blurb on the Flaming Fist in the forgotten realms campaign setting book, not good news for you I'm afraid, if I you intended to bring them here -
Quote:

...Eltan (LN male human Ftr20), the commander of the Flaming Fist mercenary company. The Flaming Fist serves as Baldur's Gate's unoffical army, providing cheap rates in return for a subsidized base of operations.

Looks like you wouldn't be finding them outside of Baldur's Gate unless they're engaged in a military exercise.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: