DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Battle for Kravenwood, the city is ours!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> High Knights of the Lost Guard (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 9:18 pm    Post subject: Battle for Kravenwood, the city is ours! Reply with quote

The Army of Darkwind had arrived in Dysotopia, and with it came Destruction and the yearning for power! Kravenwood became the first target of Cain Darkwind's might. Quickly Cain was able to rally an Army to his side. The motives of Cain were unknown to the Kravenwood Militia, but they stood ready to defend their city against the invaders! Cains forces moved in quickly and at first had victory over the Militia. Soon however the Kravenwood Militia came back full force and drove the Army of Darkwind back! Cain however had only been sending scouting forces in, The Battle for Kravenwood was about to begin!

The Army of Darkwind moved in, massed in number. The Militia was overcome at first and the army took the city. A great loss occurred for the militia during this battle, Solo Core a loyal servant of Lord Kraven lost his life, His loyalty to Kravenwood and to the Militia stayed with him in his death, The Militia was deeply saddened but it only brought more anger in their hearts. They would avenge Solo Core's death!! The battle was far from over. The Militia rallied its allies in Butterfly fields and prepared for a March to Kravenwood, to take the city back once and for all!! The events following this long march were chaotic and horrible, millions of lives were lost. Both armys were determined for victory!! While the Militia's forces marched towards kravenwood, The High Priest of the Church of Cyric, Glorin began talks with Cain Darkwind. Cain claimed to be the son of Cyric and it was decided that the upcoming battle would prove whether or not Cain's army was smiled upon by Cyric. If Cain won the battle he and his army would be accepted into the Church, and the Dark Sun would grow ever stronger.

Cain grew ever determined now to win, It was decided that Rellik Cainam Yzarc would become Lord of Kravenwood upon victory. Finally the forces of the Militia arrived. They came in small by number at first but after Cain's army was wearied out they came in full force, from all sides! The Commander of the militia, Lwonas Stereling raged against the invaders! Her loyalty to her Lord was strong, Jonathan the mercenary was another brave warrior! His Axe raged in the battle! The battle continued on and on, eventually the Militia's forces had taken the city, but Cain determined not to fail rallied his forces for a Counter-attack this time demolishing the Militia. Kravenwood had been taken! Cain, his army, Rellik, and Cyric had all won a victory that day! Many losses of life had occured, but the army had taken control of Kravenwood. Rellik is now the Lord of Kravenwood for now. The fate of Kravenwood is still in the air however, whether the Kravenwood Militia will attack again is unknown, but for now there is a new administration in Kravenwood.
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Malakalam
PostSun 03/09/03 9:21pm
Open rebellion bad.. Tempus appeared.  Reply with quote

Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indeed but Cains army was the one who openly rebelled, we just made good use of it.

The Cyricists did not fight, Cain's army did as a test. This was started by an act of strife on out part, no matter what we did at this point Cain would have fought, what we did however was gain more power, if he had lost we would have lost nothing. The Cyricists there were only there to observe. A victory for the Dark Sun in all cases!
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Amused Frog
Grandmaster

Level: 15
XP
EXP: 3 / 35 EXP: 3 / 35 EXP: 3 / 35
 8%
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Cyric and For Power, if Cain's army are now loyal Cyricists, then we may spread across the land, we shall have information as to who none beleivers are, and who openly defy us. This shall be a time of vengeance for those who Cyric smiles upon I believe.
Aw shucks icon_wink.gif

ff1hand.gifImage03.gifImage31.gif
View users profile Send private message
Glorin
PostMon 03/10/03 9:16pm
the future of such events and whether or not Cain's army is to be used, has not been set in stone yet.  Reply with quote

Amused Frog
PostTue 03/11/03 10:47am
Haven't we lost the city to Lord Kravenwood again? That is what has been whispered throughout the land.  Reply with quote

Drudley
PostTue 03/11/03 11:58am
False rumours  Reply with quote

Amused Frog
PostTue 03/11/03 7:16pm
Good, losing influence in a place such as Kravenwood would not be a good thing for the church.  Reply with quote

Drudley
PostTue 03/11/03 8:44pm
Thats too bad, because Rellik just died  Reply with quote

Gabriel Lynux
PostTue 03/11/03 9:13pm
exactly how did reillik just die?  Reply with quote

Alisttair
Master

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 3 / 20 EXP: 3 / 20 EXP: 3 / 20
 15%
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

- Zimigwick Darsmik -

Damn it all to the nine hells, I missed out on such an event. I can't wait to be back to spread the word of Cyric upon these lands. The Lady of Illusions' return is coming close!!!

Caster McFear - professional wrestler
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Ivan Man
PostTue 04/01/03 8:15pm
well

Last edited by Ivan Man on Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:30 pm, edited 3 times in total

Grusk
The Ownerizer

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78
 15%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sylvandale is a bit pointless for a few reasons.

1. Nobody EVER goes there.
2. We don't have the manpower to defeat those who would respond.
3. Kravenwood was taken before the wipe. *Hints at date of post*
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> High Knights of the Lost Guard (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: