DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

The Common Market of Dysotopia

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Mr. Red Hashmeer
Elder

Level: 25
XP
EXP: 35 / 73 EXP: 35 / 73 EXP: 35 / 73
 47%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 2:24 am    Post subject: The Common Market of Dysotopia Reply with quote

The Common Market of Dysotopia is an association of Dysotopian Merchantilists and Venture Capitalists banded together to serve a set of common goals.
icon_arrow.gif The Common Market of Dysotopia will be a band of Merchantilists and Venture Capitalists who will be trusted to transport items from one part of the island to the other
icon_arrow.gif The Common Market of Dysotopia's Merchants will have a set price on all goods, so that there is a simple choice on where to buy and sell your goods.
icon_arrow.gif The Common Market of Dysotopia will provide banking services which include accounts and loans. The Common Market Members will keep orginized records of all transactions being made and will immideatly report those who do not pay their loans and intrest payments on time.
icon_arrow.gif The Common Market of Dysotopia will also handle a various assortment of events to be announced at a later date.

Can you really trust Redstorm or Nel with your money? They cannot even speak common correctly. Thank you for your time.
Malakalam
PostWed 04/02/03 3:01am
Please, like we can trust you, who's tried every scam in the book, including this one, before.  Reply with quote

RedStorm
PostWed 04/02/03 5:34am
Lol,trust hash lol icon_lol.gif  Reply with quote

Jase
Elder

Level: 27
XP
EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83
 40%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACTUALLY Redstorm isn't selling all the items who do you think the rest of us Trader's are? Besides since when could we trust YOU? I mean ALL of Dysotopia has lost more money to you than anything else (besides dying maybe)
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( this thread holds no meaning anymore as Hashmeer has been banned, this time not for scamming or for playing evil, this time it is simply for icon_question.gif ))
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Uin
PostThu 04/03/03 11:44am
Hash was never unbanned, bug in the physical block on the server, but certainly not unbanned.  Reply with quote

NitroBo
PostThu 04/03/03 9:45pm
yea like they said u ae banned and u tried to sell me house u couldn't  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> General Guild Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: