DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

FLAME!! ((BAD LANGUAGE!!))

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Shin2k
Elder

Level: 25
XP
EXP: 56 / 73 EXP: 56 / 73 EXP: 56 / 73
 76%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 11:15 am    Post subject: FLAME!! ((BAD LANGUAGE!!)) Reply with quote

*sigh*

icon_cry.gif icon_cry.gif icon_cry.gif

Last edited by Shin2k on Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Uin
PostThu 04/03/03 11:21am
Caps and the word "fuck" never got anyone anywhere.  Reply with quote

Kindo
PostThu 04/03/03 11:36am
Want to talk about it? icon_neutral.gif  Reply with quote

Falkhor
DysoMOD|DM

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99
 83%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, i guess i should give my reasonable input on this...
Obviously Shin2K had a bad week, he so much admitted that.
Aditu and I were troll hunting, and he starts insulting us, calling us thieves while i have never stolen from him (and that's an ooc remark not falkhor trying to cover his ass) so we pester him by setting a minor trap on the bridge.
And that's enough to attack aditu i guess. then when he's on the floor he starts whining about how halflings have ruined his week and that it was an ooc kill and what's more calling her a F$%$ing bitch in tells. Far as i can see the only one dragging this in ooc is shin2K with his bad ooc temper.
You know, if you have a lousy temper dont bring it in the game, go take a stroll or something...
View users profile Send private message
Y
PostThu 04/03/03 11:48am
what's the level of shin2k ?  Reply with quote

Falkhor
DysoMOD|DM

XP
 83%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it matter once he starts attacking? We didnt attack him first, we didnt insult him. He didnt have to insult us IC/ooc, didn't have to attack us IC/ooc (not sure what it was) . like i said bad temper ooc and then after he's killed he starts saying it was all ooc and using foul language and what more. having a bad week does not give you the right to insult people, nor does the fact that you're lowlevel guarentees that you are untouchable by highlevels when you start attacking and insulting yourself...
Ogt
Elder

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78
 33%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falkhor wrote:
nor does the fact that you're lowlevel guarentees that you are untouchable by highlevels when you start attacking and insulting yourself...

amen
Griff Inn
PostThu 04/03/03 2:32pm
Ban Shin2k!!!!! He is racist against halflings!

Griff

Shin2k
Elder

XP
 76%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falkhor wrote:
Well, i guess i should give my reasonable input on this...
Obviously Shin2K had a bad week, he so much admitted that.
Aditu and I were troll hunting, and he starts insulting us, calling us thieves while i have never stolen from him (and that's an ooc remark not falkhor trying to cover his ass) so we pester him by setting a minor trap on the bridge.
And that's enough to attack aditu i guess. then when he's on the floor he starts whining about how halflings have ruined his week and that it was an ooc kill and what's more calling her a F$%$ing bitch in tells. Far as i can see the only one dragging this in ooc is shin2K with his bad ooc temper.
You know, if you have a lousy temper dont bring it in the game, go take a stroll or something...

Lemme tell you something, I havent bitched at her in tells, and I have a OOC temper yes indeed, it happens when people that you care about get hurt bad, and I am sorry i saddled everyone up with it....

BUT aditu did steal from me, and she stole at least two times...
I have a lousy temper, but I thought that at least you would understand..
It makes me even more sad that I made you all angry, but Im just so pissed of cause of it... I finally go training after freaking years of roleplaying and stuff, and then this happens... its just so annoying especially with all OOC reasons I got to be pissed aswell

sorry again
Falkhor
PostThu 04/03/03 4:53pm
No problem, just try to keep ic and ooc separate, that's all.  Reply with quote

AliZee'
High Elder

Level: 28
XP
EXP: 69 / 87 EXP: 69 / 87 EXP: 69 / 87
 79%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i died...got rezed..went afk...came back and i was dead....so i got raised again, logged out so i could spit some flame on this forum...then i logged back in...and guess what??? i logged in DEAD and lost another 1k xp...even though i logged out ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grrrrrrrr

[quote:076179584b="Ogt"]farts leave the athmosfere because they have their OWN WILL, they are TIRED of being farts, and decieded that they would make their OWN PLANETS!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
GOLD!!!
Kindo
PostThu 04/03/03 7:01pm
emot-heartbeat.gif  Reply with quote

richard goldthumb
Master

Level: 10
XP
EXP: 10 / 22 EXP: 10 / 22 EXP: 10 / 22
 45%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wel shin i wanst gonna reply here but if you say something say the truth atleast

yes i stole form you i got that scroll to make a campfire

then you insulted us of beeing thiefs US thiefs get real icon_smile.gif
anyway all we did was placed a trap at the bridge and aksed an apologie
you created a badger or whatever who walks in this trrap and dies i summond my wolfie and you attacked it with that acid arrow spell something
i'm still right there m i not

then i went invis and while i was doing that you casted a fireball around the location where i was standing lucky i moved aside a little
so then i came up to you and hitted you you ran away i grabbed me xbow and shotted you near the crypt entrance

then indeed you didnt sand me tells like you fucking bitch and all that nice stuff that is true

no you just sad that to me in the talk mode in dutch
dont say i'm wrong because we bothe now i'm right
and wel
since you have all those nice screenies of evry thing we sad to each other that confirms it that i killed you ooc
those will confirm also what you sad to me
dying is not pleasant i get a little angry also when someone kills me even if its for a good reason ic you get angry
but atleast i exept it as a thing that can happen
i dont know if you play tabletop rp or not but when you are getting killed in a dungeon in a swamp anywhere
i wonder what nice words youre dm has to go true
i dont expect that you will post those screenies but i hope you do because i didnt bother to take some from you calling me all those nice words
i could say i'm sorry that i killed you but i'm not maybe ooc because its not fun to loose exp and all but ic
hell you trow a fireball at me before i was even close to you i just made meself invis to leave but not beeing shot in the back

now can we end this discussion because you know that this is the truth you only told the part of it that would make you look good but i didnt see any screenies posted yet so far so i think youre not completly right about it all he
Shin2k
Elder

XP
 76%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just fuck you halflings, I gave you everything and you steal from me, Im going to make a front against halflings, blah its so lame to steal then deny you did and use it as a reason to kill someone...
Weak roleplay
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shin2k
Elder

XP
 76%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

”h and dont take flames from me to serious... its just a way to blow of some steam, im really pissed right now but if I was gonna go get personal I would have allready spitted out an entire dictionary instead of fuck only

icon_cry.gif icon_cry.gif icon_cry.gif Ill be gone for dyso for a while icon_rolleyes.gif
richard goldthumb
Master

XP
 45%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shin2k wrote:
blah its so lame to steal then deny you did and use it as a reason to kill someone...
Weak roleplay

maybe you didnt get it to well i didnt kild you because you where keeping up that we stole from you

ikild you because you trow a fireball in my face
and as for bad rollplaying you didnt even see that i took something because my pp succ”h

and dont take flames from me to serious... its just a way to blow of some steam, im really pissed right now but if I was gonna go get personal I would have allready spitted out an entire dictionary instead of fuck only eeded

you also sad alot of things other then just fuck read those screenies again he
Nei
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56
 71%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy cow, at first I thought this thread was kind of a joke, but I guess not. Come on this is just a game. Why in the hell are you so pissed off? People get stolen from all the time. It sounds like you are the one who didn't role-play it and immediately took it OOC I wasn't there so I suppose I should probably keep out of it, but you seem to be blowing up over a little incedent. Good lord, take a walk and calm down.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Froja
Master

XP
EXP: 21 / 22 EXP: 21 / 22 EXP: 21 / 22
 95%
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes , this swearing language is something I hate Shin2k .

You might be a cool boy most of the times but why the hell are you too inbalanced I don't know , you take EVERYTHING too emotional .

Anyway , I also want to mention a few words about Aditu character .

I met her only once , she casted some evocation spell on me and it didn't hurt me . It came down on me with no warning and with no words spread . I asked her what her problem was and she told me it didn't hurt me anyway and started talking all OOC about me and Selenia conflict .

I mean it was all weird , and I fairly warned this little creature that if she had casted spells on me or tried to PP ever , it won't be welcomed . Not to mention these kind of actions will only let me gain a casus beli on that player icon_wink.gif

I heard from my guild members Omen and Ox that Aditu has tried to PP them and they slayed Aditu .

I mean ,some halflings are cool , some halflings are wandering in the realm searching for trouble . Don't fuck them all please , it's like other races , some are bad apples , some are good . Behave more intelligent and objective .

Thank you !
help me you make me perfect, help me become somebody else
i want to fuck you like an animal
i want to feel you from the inside
i want to fuck you like an animal
my whole existence is flawed
you get me closer to god

Last edited by Froja on Fri Apr 04, 2003 12:07 am, edited 2 times in total
Froja
PostFri 04/04/03 12:03am
*** this topic seems to have our old bug , it doesnt show who posts last **

Last edited by Froja on Fri Apr 04, 2003 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total

gaea106
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 59 / 59 EXP: 59 / 59 EXP: 59 / 59
 100%
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 2:44 am    Post subject: Hmm Reply with quote

Jacques, please see me in game this weekend. PM if you need to talk. emot-heartbeat.gif

Please try to keep your OOC frustration out of IC. You know how much you dislike it when others go OOC on you... icon_confused.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
richard goldthumb
Master

XP
 45%
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wel froja let me repply on this for you and then please someone lock thid topic

indeed i casted on you with my rod of frost as you might have noticed it doesnt hurt anyone and all the halflings use it to shoot at each other
i didnt see youre name otherwise i never would have done it
i like most ppl on this server but youre on of the few i dont like
you dont exist for me i will never pp you or kill you or even speak to you because you do not exist for me i told you that on the server aswell
also omen and ogt didnt slayed me i'm not stupid he to steal from 2 orcs nor did they ever attacked me
they attacke droido and killed him yes also without a warning
do you hear us bitch about it
no we accept that these are things that can happen
if someone in real live shoots you in the back are youre last words ((nasty words)) you killed me you ((nasty words)) i think not
roido got killed without a warning because we killed cain who attacked us he yells ADITU and starts trowing offensive spells i dont go in on the details here but he got a perfectly good reason to attack me like the situation was when he arrived
we killed him and ox and/or omen killed roido afterwards without warning and we didnt bitch
maybe i should start bitching also evry time ppl kill me for nothing or even in an rp reason because when you do it it seems youre always the bad one just because you accept things the way they are
now someone lock this topic please this is getting out the hand over one lazy campfire scroll
Nei
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56
 71%
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this server is long overdue for a good sized tourney or war or something. way too much aggression is buildling up, and people want to test their characters I'm sure. Somebody needs to host a tourney or something soon. Just my friggin' opinion. Hey... Idea icon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Shin2k
Elder

XP
 76%
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why cant I see if someone PP me huh??
Thats bull, I saw something disappearing from my inventory while trying to equip a new ring.... I love getting crappy rp excuse to kill someone, but no worries Iwont forgot this icon_smile.gif
Shin2k
Elder

XP
 76%
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Froja, if she pp's from you at least you can kill her... I can't....

It did matter about my level cause if I was higher she wouldn't have pp-ed from me.... and well I just think pping good people for no reason is just a stupid way of getting a IC reason to kill someone, I've said that bout 100 times now but its quite annoying. Yeesh lame halflings banding up together, why dont humans do such stuff
Falkhor
DysoMOD|DM

XP
 83%
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

It did matter about my level cause if I was higher she wouldn't have pp-ed from me

And you're basing this "fact" on what? Oh that's right, you're following us around ALL the time. You know, don't pretend to know things when you're just basing it on your own experience. Once more, and it's been said soooo many times, when pickpocket succeeds what happens when you check your bags is that hey you seem to miss something. And sure, it could be those two halflings standing over there. But honestly it's not very smart then to start calling the two meanlooking, halflings soaked in trollgoo with their sharp looking blades names and accusing them of robbing you, not to mention start racial slur. You know how we halflings are about such things. You had the chance to roleplay it and you decided to take it ooc. So don't go around telling we are lame. You're the one who did the crappy roleplay here, you're the one who had a bad temper that day and decided to get all pissy over this ooc. We weren't going out of our way to needlessly kill you but when you start blasting people with spells well...duh.
Now someone please shut off this topic. It's really too silly for words.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: