DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

MINE MINE ALL MINE

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Tempest Steel (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 10:34 pm    Post subject: MINE MINE ALL MINE Reply with quote

going to 2000 posts for lack of intelligence, and this will be fun dammit, lets see how much the admins read this and see my spam and see if they read the private board here and read my topic above or not and delete my posts which i honestly dont care if they do, i will simply spam here and see what happens if any of them read it
Jon316

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DU DU DU... bam bam bitch smack your punk ass mother !@#$

lalala first morons removed me from the kwm before i could even finish posting the topic about some fucking moron admin deleteing all my characters, whether just to spite me or to be an ass, i dont care either way, never got a responce about it so well, fuck em, i own you little pansy sucker
Jon316

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and guess what, i can bet some pansy fuck ass incompetent sorc will take over the KWM and will die in two hits and be dead and make the KWM look like the piece of shit it really is, a bunch of weak asses who cant even defend their own town, and i will laugh at them for stupidity in letting the best sorc player ever go, maybe they should just make skip a fucking mindless NPC char like one of the gay murdering perfect unities rip offs who go around town and auto go hostile to pkers then stupidly cast timestop and cast magic missle at the level 20 rellik who is going to take over rofl
Jon316

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lemme see of course lord kraven and his leet armor cant be legitly kills anyway and plus he can make himself plot which is gay, but maybe a tempus pimp ass could use haxed magical damage to kill him, but wait, he has infi heals and 1000 regen so he wont die! gotta love the uber 1337 customed out pimp kraven who is more uber than prolly even my invul armor sets
Jon316

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

of course with the hax outs and ITP and leto you can kill plot with a 99999 damage hit and it will fuck over their .2das and they will have to reinstall nwn, god i wish i could do that, fuck over anyones comp with those items ingame that cause your .2da files to become screwed and unable to run the game
Jon316

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what the fuck is a doobie? or a dobie? i heard some moron screaming at gesh one time "DO U KNOW WAT A DOOBIE IS?" and which point the insane gesh didnt even ban him, just responded maturely "Do YOU know this server is run by adults and not some children??" which point the conversation ended and the other guy felt like a dumb ass, NOW THAT IS COOL< gesh can be a real man at times, very funny, never seen someone shut a moron up as quick as he did
Jon316
PostFri 04/04/03 10:47pm
ok then i got 1 post afte this and i say fuck this forum i dont even care to keep my post count up, its fucking retarded  Reply with quote

Jon316
PostFri 04/04/03 10:48pm
gay gay gay gay gay gay  Reply with quote

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Tempest Steel (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: