DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Making Dysotopia a better place for all

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:57 am    Post subject: Making Dysotopia a better place for all Reply with quote

Now, here I go:

What is up with Dyso lately? Things are really beginning to heat up here and everybody is really being prickly. People get mad over almost nothing, and people keep on posting grievances in the CR&F forums. People keep on being pissed at people, and they think that posting it here will do some good. Well guess what, it won't. The only thing that will do is split the people apart into two different groups who take the argument everywhere and make this place worse for everyohne.
So, for the good of all, PLEASE don't post it here. You might want to PM it Conrad Hollows or BriHurley, but I beg of you, don't post it here, it only makes this place worse for everyone here.

Now the second part:
The DMs, MODs and Devs are trying incredibly hard to make this a great place for all of us, but they can't do it on their own. We all need to help them with it. How can we do this? By acting like the good people we want everyone to be. By not taking grievances OOC, by playing along with everyone no matter who it is, and by being generally nice people. If we all do that, this place will improve greatly. Really, everyone should behave maturely and nicely to everyone.

Third part:
Lamers, everyone is talking about lamers and posting it here. Well, don't. Again, it leads to nothing but heated discussions, and it makes this place not so good a place to be. I'm not talking about Griffs little rant, I'm talking about stuff like "<> is exploiting...", and then we have two camps again. If you notice someone doing something he shouldn't be doing, tell a DM or MOD(Use the DM channel or Kindos little player name list..Kindo??), or PM it in the forums to someone. But don't post it so it goes public. I know that players should know most things, but these are things they don't need to know, and they only bring hate here.

Now, then there is also the spamming part. It seems to me that Fooz's little warning didn't help much. Fooz, you should be a little stricter, and everyone who started spamming (again), please stop it, I have seen the light and I know how irritating and dumb it really is..

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Falkhor
DysoMOD|DM

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99
 83%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All complaints people have should from now on be directed to either Conrad or myself and we wil judge the situation accordingly. Don't make it a forum discussion cause it won't accomplsih a damn thing. Send a personal message.
View users profile Send private message
Y
PostMon 04/07/03 9:03am
please no longer use "Complaints, Rants and Flames", post directly your claim to Falkhor or Conrad.  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why did I get two replies to this who said the exact same thing I already said in my post. Come on, make this constructive and READ the thing before replying(especially Y, that was just completely useless)...

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Uin
PostMon 04/07/03 11:21am
Or me, don't leave me out of the loop, I'm the only one you can count on to deal swift and terrible justice!  Reply with quote

Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Shadow, you said they should PM Bri, but he's not in on it anymore. The bosses are Conny and Falky now, when it comes to player-control. Bri is server guy and mod developer.
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Uin
PostMon 04/07/03 11:38am
Me Me Me!

ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kindo, I said that so that people had someone to PM when they have some kind of serious problem with Conny (or Uin...since he insists on wanting to be notified icon_wink.gif).
But noone should PM him unless it's really serious, he should be left alone to work on all kinds of kick-ass stuff. icon_smile.gif

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: