DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

PORTFOLIO LEADERS SUGGESTION (read before voting)

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> High Knights of the Lost Guard (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  

Should Zimigwick Darsmik be the leader of the Illusion Portfolio??
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Alisttair
Master

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 3 / 20 EXP: 3 / 20 EXP: 3 / 20
 15%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 6:17 am    Post subject: PORTFOLIO LEADERS SUGGESTION (read before voting) Reply with quote

- Speaking as Zimigwick Darsmik, gnome Illusionist of Cyric -

I propose that we have portfolio leaders in the church for each of the black sun's divine portfolios. These are:

Murder
Lies
Intrigue
Deception
Illusion

Seing as how I am the most powerfull caster of Illusion magic within the church (due in part to being a gnome), and because I suggested this idea, I propose myself as the leader of the Illusion portfolio. I can spread the word of Cyric throughout the lands with a strong implementation of Illusions in the process. I have led other Cyricists to the downfall of fools who refused to convert to the one true way and used Illusionary ways to remove traces of our part in the kill.

Of course I will nor refrain from the use of Murder, Lies, Intrigue and Deception to accomplish any goals, but I will keep the strong emphasis on the Illusion aspect.

ooc: I am on quite enough, usually when none of the leaders are on, so I could take a good charge and am fully dedicated to this character (stopped using my other ones, this character is too fun) and I will keep recruiting (record name account and all that).

IC: Let it be I, Zimigwick Darsmik, be this church's Illusion Portfolio Leader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caster McFear - professional wrestler
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This idea is being discussed i assure you, please let us decide first on the Specific functions of each Group, and also on its leaders.

I will not be organizing any groups unless.....

1. You have a following that will follow you in that group.
2. There is a function for the group (Lies spread rumors and create Strife, Murder are the assassins and killers, etc.)
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Alisttair
PostSat 03/08/03 1:44pm
Well then everyone give us some insight. Anyone willing to follow in the illusion portfolio? I will rally in game as well of course.  Reply with quote

Ivan Man
Master

Level: 11
XP
EXP: 3 / 25 EXP: 3 / 25 EXP: 3 / 25
 12%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What of the other portfolios, I would be happy to be in one such as murder icon_twisted.gif. We should have a poll for the leaders of all the portfolios.

RRROOOAAARRR (or Mish Mack)
badgeranim.gif BOW TO ME Image13.gif

HEHE YES YES
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address
Gabriel Lynux
Grandmaster

Level: 16
XP
EXP: 31 / 39 EXP: 31 / 39 EXP: 31 / 39
 79%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does this sound like it's already been discussed before? icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif
Ivan Man
PostMon 04/07/03 6:52pm
Probably because it has?  Reply with quote

Gabriel Lynux
Grandmaster

XP
 79%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The portfolio leaders have..or were...already chosen right around the wipe, I'm not sure what or how Glorin stands on this now, but last I checked we already had leaders for the Illusion, Murder, and Lies/intrigue/deception, portfolios
Gabriel Lynux
Grandmaster

XP
 79%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glorin wrote:
3 separate groups have been formed in the Church

The Illusionists (name to be chosen by leader)

The Murder Group (name to be chosen by leader)

The Black Shadows

The Illusionists are led by Allistair (fergot his char name)
The Murder Group is led by Gabriel Lynux
The Black Shadows are led by Bublo.

Everyone in the Church must choose a faction to belong to. Darkovn i see fitting nicely into the Murder Group icon_twisted.gif

Membership in other guilds, is NOT ALLOWED. The Church is your home and your family, Cyric is strong and he shall guide us to victory. And we shall slay all enemies of the Dark Sun, together!!

Unite, choose your group.

Shouldn't this null and void this entire thread? or does this not stand anyomore Glorin? icon_confused.gif
Ivan Man
Master

Level: 11
XP
EXP: 3 / 25 EXP: 3 / 25 EXP: 3 / 25
 12%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually now that i think about it (yes i do think), divisons might not be a good idea. It is dividing up a small and select group. Internal divisions are not very useful, since we are a somewhat small group. It will just divide us up in our opinions, and in the worst case, might cause a split between us. Therefore i think that we might be better off within one group until we get bigger.

RRROOOAAARRR (or Mish Mack)
badgeranim.gif BOW TO ME Image13.gif

HEHE YES YES
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address
Glorin
PostMon 04/07/03 7:59pm
this is an old thread, continue to recruit Ivan and dont ferget to tell ur recruits to check in once a week on the forums.  Reply with quote

Ivan Man
PostMon 04/07/03 11:29pm
Aight, (I forgot to check te date)  Reply with quote

Gabriel Lynux
PostTue 04/08/03 1:09am
ok Ancient Forum is now locked  Reply with quote

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> High Knights of the Lost Guard (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: