DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Rumors of Invasions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Howling Wolf (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Maelstrom696969
Lamer

Level: 35
XP
EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130
 77%
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 5:44 pm    Post subject: Rumors of Invasions Reply with quote

Brothers,

I have just recently started formulating plans with some other seemingly good members of Dysotopian society to hopefully save our lands from the encroaching Drow and Neverwinter armies. The plan so far is, basically, to try to pit the two against each other. I will leave more details and names of those who can be trusted soon. For now, Brother Marcus know something of this also, and Kalor of Kali-Tyr and West Whitewind (both of the Order of the Shining Blade) are allies in this for sure.

--Raisthenal Maelenshareon, Guardian

edit: As our most wise leader Shadow Randor states below, it is prudent to sit and wait at this moment before taking too much action in this. To avoid any violence at all would be, of course, the best, and it is true that the Neverwintians are usually a just and good people. My apologies for seeming too eager in this, as I was working with only rumors. My thanks, Shadow Randor.

Last edited by Maelstrom696969 on Sat Apr 12, 2003 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh.....it is a noble thing to try to do that, Raithenal, but perhaps it is a bit premature to be thinking about that. I don't think that the neverwinterians are evil, nor do I think that they can't be reasoned with. I will not condone this until I am convinced that there is little other way out. It might be a good thing to save these lands, but it is something else to try to pit two armies against eachother and therefore causing much death. I agree that most Drow are inherently evil, although there are some exceptions, but the people of Neverwinter aren't...
But this might be a back-up plan. It is good of you to do this, but I would like you to make sure that your partners understand that it should be considered a last resort..not asomething to be used outright.

/Shadow Randor

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ecusidor
PostSat 04/12/03 7:36am
Oh my, did I miss something? I'll have my network of informers on this right away!  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Howling Wolf (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: