DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Ellerina and the Friendly DM
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
SunTzi
Adept

Level: 5
XP
EXP: 7 / 13 EXP: 7 / 13 EXP: 7 / 13
 53%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ever had a HalfOrc having a night mare and jumping on you because he was freightend? That hurts like hell... And its getting worse when he is telling you about what he dreamed... Getting washed....and that he had to use soap... he is actually talking you right ni your face and you see some strange bits of meat inbetwen his teeth and the odor...*shivers* Orcs are nothing like us Godlike beeings the dwarfs... There is a reason why they dont live in cosy caves.... But on the other hand...nature cant bless all beeings like it blessed the Dwarfs... Think about that... But besides that...you are right Half Orcs are some good companions to have around. They dont need much talking... *looks if he sees some of those magic peeps and starts thinking about last encounter were the wizzi wanted to know if he should give the fireball a slight left drill or not...* *shakes head* *that one nearly got me killed* Yeah i think I like those Half Orcs after all....
But now to some real business
*looks at his stomach*
a perfect belly needs to be fed...
*drinks a beer*

(Lemli one hell of a dwarf)
Kuma
Dyso MOD| Forum MOD

Level: 17
XP
EXP: 40 / 41 EXP: 40 / 41 EXP: 40 / 41
 97%
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop This Argument! :: testing the sign :: which I love, lol

View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: