DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

How to RP sign on Boat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Suggestions - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Norrec
Hero

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65
 46%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:45 pm    Post subject: How to RP sign on Boat Reply with quote

I think there should be some sign people have to read on the starting boat that tells how to RP. Im tired of seeing people that dont even know what RP is. It dosent have to be long, just somethin simple, telling what RP is and maybe a few tips to get them started. Just an Idea, how long can it really take to add that?
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its a great idea, maybe it will convert some powergamers that join the mod to see what the fuss about but don't have any clue how to RP. Perhaps you could add a Sailor on the Dysotopia Ship who explains this.
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Norrec
PostMon 04/14/03 7:07pm
Yeah, a sailor would be good.
I find a lot of the non-RPing ones join and they always ask me this "why dont I start at level 5?"

Marine436
Lamer

Level: 34
XP
EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124
 60%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, Ogt and Kindo are lovers

i always RP the boat as the god's throwing the choosen one's back ((considering it doesnt throw all to boat)) ive herd many, others that are acceptable
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Suggestions - History All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: