DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Alight, this is nuts....

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Marquis Drayfox
Fox Child

Level: 32
XP
EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111
 5%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:10 pm    Post subject: Alight, this is nuts.... Reply with quote

Alright... who the hell deleted my post? Thats not even cool! Posts are only to be deleted when they have seriously offensive material in them, no? And I don't know how many bitch topics I have seen about other players.... like Uin, or kumas, neither of which I have a problem with. Those simply get locked, not deleted. And thats only when they are getting off topic or out of hand... wtf is going on?
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Marine436
Lamer

Level: 34
XP
EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124
 60%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you directly attacked me no reason...when i never even did anything to you sheesh

and No, im not even a mod...you have no idea what the hell your talking about...seriously, your making your self look dumb

anyways, thanks for insulting me, ill add it to the collection...i dont spam..i get boared, and i have toned it down the last few day's ...sheesh
Solo_Core
Dyso MOD|Forum Admin

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68
 69%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no one deleted your post, just moved it to a place where you can't see it, if you can't see what forum marine is mod of then your not supposed too. if you want to know then send him a pm and ask it, if he'll won't tell you then you don't need to know. and if you don't like him being it then you can do two things, keep it to yourself or rant about it in the hope it will make you feel better. well you ranted about it, fine i hope it makes you feel better but wether marine gets to mod a private forum is really not open to discussion. i didn't see any other aryguments then "everyone is anoyed by him" and "he only posts worthless shit" well that doesn't really add anything now does it? and for i could have let it stay locked so that people could see that those kind of things are not intended, well i like to think that the dysotopian people have enough sense to see that for themselfs. also a post without anything constructive and only calling his posts worthless shit and sayong that everyone is anoyed by him falls very close to the insult catagory to me.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Marquis Drayfox
Fox Child

XP
 5%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... I know you aren't a moderator in game, I simply said on the boards. And regardless if I said something bad about you or not, it wasn't innapropriate. And more or less, I was wondering what the heck kind of decision was made to make you a forum moderator. And I DO know what I'm talking about because I saw "Marine436 - Nel" in green type at the bottom of the screen, which CLEARLY means moderator of forums.

As for making myself look dumb? Psh, I don't care if I am or not. I simply want to know who made that decision....
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Marine436
Lamer

XP
 60%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mod a private fourm that's all
sorry for comming of agressive, but 2 Anti-Marine post in 2 day's angers me considering i just want to freaking play with this awesome community ! icon_smile.gif
Ogt
Elder

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78
 33%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i want my own forum too

Oggy , will be the name, and i will invite my friends to chat about beers and umm beers

edit
the funny thing is that they gave him that forum so he STOPPED SPAMING THE DAMN NORMAL FORUMS, but i guess it didnt work... sigh

Marine436 - Nel wrote:
me considering i just want to freaking play with this awesome community ! icon_smile.gif

we just mess with people you know, not to take it so seriusly buddy
View users profile Send private message
Marquis Drayfox
Fox Child

XP
 5%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm.. Solo Core if you haven't seen the posts, then maybe you should open your eyes a bit. I will find them for you.

Okay, here is the first one-
http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3635

Here is the second-(although IC but still the mood gets around)
http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3650

Found a third-
http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3414

Last edited by Marquis Drayfox on Mon Apr 14, 2003 7:00 pm, edited 3 times in total
Nei
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56
 71%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get a real kick out of this. No more than a month or so ago everybody was complaining that Marine posts too much in the IC forums and should have his own private forum. He gets his private forum for his characters so that everybody doens't have to wade through the IC posts about Nel's family or Rumanos stone, and now people are compalining that he has his own forum. This is funny as hell! icon_lol.gif I think I'm the only one laughing though.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Marquis Drayfox
Fox Child

XP
 5%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and if he has his own forum, then thats totally fine with me!! That's ALL you had to say. Instead, you decided to drag this along. Now, I am going to try and find all of them.
kental-sin
Master

Level: 14
XP
EXP: 1 / 33 EXP: 1 / 33 EXP: 1 / 33
 3%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY NEL GUESS WHAT
Your still an idiot. HAHAHAHA
Go Oggy emot-yum.gif
more people hating nel equals great society.

Tempest Steel
View users profile Send private message Send email
Glorin
PostMon 04/14/03 7:03pm
if u erase one post that makes fun of marine, you'll have to erase 21,624 others  Reply with quote

Marquis Drayfox
PostMon 04/14/03 7:09pm
Amen Glorin.....  Reply with quote

Solo_Core
Dyso MOD|Forum Admin

XP
 69%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

if u erase one post that makes fun of marine, you'll have to erase 51,624 others

if one man kills a person and gets away with it that doesn't mean i have any more right killing someone when i do it. i'm not saying that those other posts are any better and most of the topics foxboy showed are already locked. (so the only diffirence with the last one is that you can't see it anymore)
it's not fair that any other topics that did the same didn't get moved but that doesn't make it less fair here.
also saying w0000000000000t!!! at the ic forum doesn't really create my sympathy.
yeah ofcourse there are other just as bad or worse as yours but that doesn't make this one any more right.
dreamin'
PostMon 04/14/03 7:22pm
Mr. smarty fox, he said it all along, it was in his first reply icon_mrgreen.gif  Reply with quote

Marquis Drayfox
PostMon 04/14/03 7:29pm
Killing somebody and moving/deleting a thread is totaly frickin different and I fail to see logic in that. Try again.  Reply with quote

Marine436
Lamer

XP
 60%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

we just mess with people you know, not to take it so seriusly buddy

I cant see how your reacting or talking over the internet i dont know if your talking with a serious tone or not emot-yum.gif
Solo_Core
Dyso MOD|Forum Admin

XP
 69%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my point is that you were in the wrong, as simple as that, you can argue that other people were in the wrong too but that doesn't make you any more right. if all you wanted to know is what was up with marine being a forum mod then you could have taken some less dramatic measures. yeah you got the hardass treatment this time, and next time it might be someone else, i've let a lot slide in the hope people would just snap out of it and i probably shouldn't have.
Nefiorim
PostTue 04/15/03 7:33pm
End of discussion.....  Reply with quote

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: