DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

First fair

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
RedStorm
Elder

Level: 27
XP
EXP: 10 / 83 EXP: 10 / 83 EXP: 10 / 83
 12%
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 8:34 am    Post subject: First fair Reply with quote

First fair date:4/18/2003
icon_arrow.gif The fair will take place at kravenwoods lowlands,all outfit,items merchants can open the shops at puplic,not in houses since housing system isn't up yet. im gonna speak with bri to add some oufits i made,he saw them and liked them,he said the maybe will be added,all guards MUST show for duty! (more guards coming the next few days,only 4 guards will be needed) start thinking on fair games,Dont tell about the fair till i speak with bri,there is a low chance that the fair will take place later like in 4/21/2003,and so,list of merchants that will open shops:all outfits,items,catering and so,(til then we will have more merchats added) Guards(soon more to join) will patrol around and see that there are no fights,if they see a fight,first try to stop,if it wont work,attack at will,i will ask for a dm to wach over to make it more fun,if the housing system will be added til then,there is a chance bri is adding a small hak pack,and il ask him to add the umbrelas ,so our outfit merchants will be loaded,As for the bounty hunters,feel free to join and help the guards
Pays for guards:
5000gp per guard for the guard over all the fair day
Pays for merchants:
Item merchants:they get 90%+10% for the guild for the houses with time.
Outfit merchats: 50% for them 50% for guild.
Fair games: 95% to merchants 5% to guild.
im gonna try to talk with bri for a small zoo,that can be really cool,a zoo with all kinds of monsters,etc...

Start thinking of games! try thinking of every thing,we may get dm aid so try thinking of every thing you can!

Last edited by RedStorm on Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:24 am, edited 3 times in total
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Frank -DK-
Master

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 5 / 20 EXP: 5 / 20 EXP: 5 / 20
 25%
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds very cool...

Could we have a guard-forum or something? To post schedul, post possible troublemakers, duty-list and other important stuff? Just to make sure the fair-days will run without any problems...

-Games-
Maybe:
A archer-range - The one who hit best wins a price...
A pvp-place like Eleriina North where PC's can win the annual Dyso-championship in fistfighting... (without armor of course)
A gambling area like the blackjack-dude in kravenwood, just with more diff. games (if it is possible?)

Looking forward to see the outcome!! icon_biggrin.gif
RedStorm
PostMon 03/31/03 12:55pm
i liked the games,and as for forum,just make a sticky topic icon_biggrin.gif  Reply with quote

Frank -DK-
PostMon 03/31/03 1:33pm
Sore ok... Will do that... icon_smile.gif  Reply with quote

Jase
Elder

Level: 27
XP
EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83
 40%
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: First fair Reply with quote

RedStorm wrote:

Pays for merchants:
Item merchants:they get 90%+10% for the guild for the houses with time.
Outfit merchats: 50% for them 50% for guild.

hmm one question. Can i sell ALL my goods? I have lots of items AND outfits...........

Also do scrolls count as items? Cause if I auction my scrolls (like TS and Horrid Wilting) those will go for quite a bit........

and does 18/4/2003 mean the 18th day of April? Cause i do it month/day/year
RedStorm
PostWed 04/02/03 5:24am
Sure you can items,as for outfits^^ we gonna have new outfits u haven't seen before  Reply with quote

Jase
PostWed 04/02/03 10:42pm
YEAH! I get to sell them right? icon_smile.gif  Reply with quote

RedStorm
PostSun 04/06/03 7:28am
Yah  Reply with quote

Tae
Master

XP
EXP: 17 / 20 EXP: 17 / 20 EXP: 17 / 20
 85%
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Whispers in the wind*

New clothes? More SHOPPING?
My goodness, my heart's going to stop.

Instead of an umbrella, can I have a parasol? It would be so cute!

I have ideas for games. How about the following?

(1) Log Tossing -- person gets a huge log and they have to hurl it as far as they can

(2) Bard's Banter -- Bard's spin their best story for 5 minutes and audience votes for best performance

(3) Fashion Show -- Vote for the most fashionably attired man and woman.

(4) Synchronized dancing -- Teams of 2 or more people perform a dance routine. Audience votes for winner.

(5) Scavenger hunt -- Mods create a few novel items that were not around before (e.g. toy balloon, Badger droppings, vellum scrolls) and have teams hunt for them. Team that gets the most items within 30 minutes get a prize. I think this would be a lot of fun!

Tae icon_biggrin.gif
Frank -DK-
Master

XP
EXP: 5 / 20 EXP: 5 / 20 EXP: 5 / 20
 25%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! weirdlook.gif weirdlook.gif weirdlook.gif weirdlook.gif weirdlook.gif weirdlook.gif weirdlook.gif icon_mrgreen.gif icon_mrgreen.gif icon_mrgreen.gif icon_mrgreen.gif icon_mrgreen.gif icon_mrgreen.gif icon_mrgreen.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif
Jase
PostTue 04/15/03 8:41pm
is it still on?  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Trader's Guild All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: