DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

So it started

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Y

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 9:43 pm    Post subject: So it started Reply with quote

Y: "some citysen of eleriina were ask to participate in some kind of experiment, in dysotopia's castle, they were ask if they were willing to stay one hour in jail in exchange of 700 GP...

I dont know much more of that, rumors indicated that the Jail were filled by monster. Other rumors stated that evil has filled the castel... and that the former mayor of eleriina was involved... ?
were is the king geshtal? no one knows..."

*Some misterious stranger*
I will always be amaised by what could be archive by fragile creature as human elf halfing, halforc... you did well and cheap evil has now be booted from the castle.... May be you deserve after all a bit more consideration. what a beautiful night this was, night to be murder by.
I'll be keeping an eye on you.. there are manythings that still need to be accomplished...
Tae
Master

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 17 / 20 EXP: 17 / 20 EXP: 17 / 20
 85%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Whispers in the wind*

Oh dear... I was part of that vile experiment. I'm still trying to remove the balor stains off my cloak. The Drow were there in force too, so I wonder what sinister plot is under the works.

My best guess is that it's an evil necromancer or transmutator trying to understand how the us humaniods function. At least, that's what I would do, if I were to practice the Dark Weave.

I also believe that the "mysterious stranger" in question was named Alu Card. Although he promised us great riches for our participation, I do not believe any of us received our payment. I suspect that more lies and tricks are forthcoming, so I would suggest we hug our friends tightly and pour libations to our respective gods. Alu Card ... there is something about that name ....

On the positive side, I was heartened to see my fellow citizens fight bravely against all the evil that spawned before us.

Tae icon_confused.gif
Grok
Grandmaster

Level: 15
XP
EXP: 4 / 35 EXP: 4 / 35 EXP: 4 / 35
 11%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Grok sits in the Eleriina Tavern, sipping ale and sharpening his Greataxe*
yes, a intresting experiment to be sure, never have I seen such a force of monsters. Great Balor warriors, Trolls, succubi, many powerfull Drow, even some High ogrer mages, and the rock Gollem.

*Grok smiles* It was quite a fight. Many brave citezens fought well, but such force did cause many deaths. There was also an archer fighting with them who I have never seen, I had no time to ask his name for his arrows had brought down many friends, but he was defeated.

*Grok looks to Talia the Bard* M'lady, you were of great help to me, and you music inspired me to bravery. It's magic lent me the strength to bring down many Balors and Drow. And your healing hept me alive, your are a good friend.

*Grok offers a toast to Tae* With out your magic we never would have made it, M'lady, though I was quite bussy, the sound of your magic was comforting to me, and you did very well to help and protect many of the party.

Looking back at the battale, I only see one thng we could have done better, me included: team work, I remember early on many spit off to scout, only to find their body in a pool of blood at a great group of monsters feet. On the main floor we began to work in small teams and this proved to much for the froce we faced, though it was not easy you all did great.

I wanted to mension those who helped, for they are all heros, as helped save Eleriina from cetrain destruction:

Aditu, Grok, Tae A'li"ulie, Ogt, Brahms Innos, Merorry Rainkleal, Fay E'lent, Kyra E'lent, Jilessa E'lent, Acidalia Graeae, Talia the Bard,Kath and Drache Engel. I aslo remember a dark skinned Half-orc, but in the confusion didn't catch his name.
If I forgot anyone please let me know.

Thank you all *Grok bows*...drinks are on me

Last edited by Grok on Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Send email
Ogt
Elder

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78
 33%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i saw mr Glith the ex mayor of eleriina there, throwing some spells and attacking me with his panssy as him sword,
this corrupt foul man got slaughtered like a dog, and then torched down to ashes just like some people used to torch his house long ago.

My guess would be that it was him who did the whole deal , but then again he might be just a puppet of some more evil and corrupt power .

Oh yes by the way i didnt get my million, not even those 700 gp per hour, and if my calculus are correct i spent there around 12 hours...

GIMME MY MONEY OR I WILL GET MAD

Y wrote:
were is the king geshtal? no one knows..."

as i stated long ago the king is just a legend, i've never seen him in the years i have lived in this island

Ogt for KUNG!
View users profile Send private message
Uin
Hardass

Level: 33
XP
EXP: 60 / 117 EXP: 60 / 117 EXP: 60 / 117
 51%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kath:

Grok, how could you forget the singing caster of improved invisiblity? icon_cry.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Tae
Master

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 17 / 20 EXP: 17 / 20 EXP: 17 / 20
 85%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Tae joins Grok at the Tavern*

A toast all around! And Talia, thanks again for the fine song after the battle too! *clink! clink!*

*Stands and smoothes her skirt*
Grok, I agree about your point on team work. Aditu led the call to rally people together, but I fear we could not get together fast enough to prevent friends from falling. Add to that the fact that several entrances were blocked by bookshelves and debris ... it made for quite the chaos. I am sure that was an intentional tactic made by the fiends. We are dealing with an intelligent foe, indeed.

Should this type of action come to pass again, I would suggest that we immediately group together. It would make sense then to send of a small scouting party of rogues and rangers to make an inital assessment, then to send in the main force. I am a simple elf and not trained in battle tactics -- I seek your battle wisdom in these strategies. But, we should definitely make use of the diversity of our skills, including those of deadly arches (like Merorry), bards, and our healers.

Oh, speaking of archers, I believe there were more than one of the Drow archers. I saw two myself, and they were probably independent of the one you saw. So three perhaps? They were deadly indeed. The one thing I noticed, however, was that the archers could not damage my golem in hand-to-hand combat ('though they were able to knock the poor thing down). Athough I'm not experienced in the physical skills myself, perhaps you can make use of that information. They also seemed highly resistant to my calling of the Weave.

*Sits and chews berries pensively*

Tae
Y

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

as i stated long ago the king is just a legend, i've never seen him in the years i have lived in this island

ooc: to bad no one noticed his throne, but then again maybe not... I would have received complains... *life can be so short* couph*

Well i saw mr Glith the ex mayor of eleriina there, throwing some spells and attacking me with his panssy as him sword,

this fool thought he could control the fiend with the help of his dark breathed freinds... Conducting experiment in living subject to turn them pet fiend ... I dont think so. ..

Quote:

Oh yes by the way i didnt get my million, not even those 700 gp per hour, and if my calculus are correct i spent there around 12 hours...

ooc i 'm sure, I know you noticed that there was tons of gold in the castel... that should cover even your drinking expences... but yes reward will come...
Ogt
Elder

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78
 33%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y wrote:
Quote:

ooc i 'm sure, I know you noticed that there was tons of gold in the castel... that should cover even your drinking expences... but yes reward will come...

ooc speaking i had lots of fun, and picked up around 9k gold.
but of course as Ogt i have to complain about everythin icon_biggrin.gif

Ogt: Give me my million already or i begin chopping heads off!
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: