DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

FotF (Friends of the Forest)

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> General Guild Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Jase
Elder

Level: 27
XP
EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83
 40%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 8:37 pm    Post subject: FotF (Friends of the Forest) Reply with quote

Okay there have been quite a few people asking me "Can I join FotF?" "If I'm a mage lvl 8 druid lvl 1 can I join the Druid Circle?" ect. and I'm posting this to clear this up. I ASK A FORUM MOD TO EITHER MAJKE THIS AN ANNOUNCEMENT AND/OR LOCK IT!

Snares wrote:

Sharing the experience...

Friends of the Forest (All non-druids or outsiders)

Though they may not belong to the Druid Circle as an official member of the guild, the Friends of the Forest do share certain views and goals that may be similiar to ours, therefore sharing a friendly coexistence with one another. These are affliates and allies of the Circle. They may usually be seen journeying with fellow druids, accompanying them in their travels, having a keen interest in the understanding of Nature and Her Ways or simply landing a helping hand where needed.

FotF is not an organisation or milita. However it is more correctly a title of recognition given to those few in Dysotopia, who truly respect Nature and do whatever they can in their power to help the local druids. Therefore, one is not able to simply "join" the Fotf.

Friends of the Forest gain their title through mutual respect and friendship in-game roleplaying. These Friends are not bound by any contract that they should serve the Circle and are not commanded by any higher authority. Generally druids of the Circle will see Friends of the Forests as one of their own and will return them favours through a variety of ways. This allegience will help both parties in their individual pursuits and better educate others about Nature and Her Ways.

So please stop asking to join FotF and PLEASE A MOD PLEASE LOCK THIS!
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> General Guild Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: