DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Elsa's Absence

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
*dragonbane*
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 3 / 14 EXP: 3 / 14 EXP: 3 / 14
 21%
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 9:17 pm    Post subject: Elsa's Absence Reply with quote

ooc, Sorry for disappearing into thin air....I am in the middle of moving & getting situated. I think that only Draku had an idea of what was going on. I hope to be back with you all soon. icon_biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message
Muric
Grandmaster

Level: 15
XP
EXP: 3 / 35 EXP: 3 / 35 EXP: 3 / 35
 8%
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's really good to hear from you. We were all wondering what happened, and hoped you would return soon. Good luck completing the move and getting squared away in your new home.
Conrad Hollows
PostSun 04/20/03 9:32pm
Hail Elsa! Good to hear from you indeed ... this is indeed good news. icon_smile.gif  Reply with quote

Ultrafoo
Grandmaster

Level: 19
XP
EXP: 13 / 49 EXP: 13 / 49 EXP: 13 / 49
 26%
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just one thing Elsa...what is that server you are *always* on with Oni? I miss that guy so much but i tried to go on and say hi and it told me in needed "cloakrobespik.hak" or something like that....better yet bring Oni back to dyso. icon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
*dragonbane*
PostSun 04/20/03 10:56pm
Sorry Vurg, I only play on Dyso. Your buddy list must be as messed up as mine. My list always shows my old pal Llewlyn as being in Dyso.  Reply with quote

Ultrafoo
PostSun 04/20/03 11:28pm
damn, that stupid bugged buddy list....*mutters* ok thanks good to have u back  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: