DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

A long day

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Y

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 6:27 pm    Post subject: A long day Reply with quote

today has been a long day in dysotopia... and maybe one of the strangest of all...

true is, on a day like this one, one can not be evrywhere, one can not know everything...

may be some of you can tell us more ... strange thing just dont come out nowhere.. one of you might firure what it going on ... but is it too late?
Grok
Grandmaster

Level: 15
XP
EXP: 4 / 35 EXP: 4 / 35 EXP: 4 / 35
 11%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Grok speaks*
Today, many strange events have happened, and they all seem linked. From scattred reports: A boy and a Bodak in a boat and the sighting of someone looking like Whenoka attacking others.

A lich spoted in the tomb of Glorin.

A large army of creatures from the Eleriina Valley to the Shop in Jeshan, composed of jeshan Orc's, goblins, and an assorment of golems. We found the shop keeper out side his shop confused, we were then attacked by more golems and a Balor. The shop keeper was killed, but we managed to bring him back to life. He spoke of a book now missing, that held the secrets to creating a Lich.

Upon further investigation we found the Lybary in Eleriina West on fire, inside were groups of humans and strange black clad fighters of great power. We managed to save the lybary, but using cone of cold and Ice storms to put out flames. A large patch of blood was on the steps to the lybary. Many were killed by the dark clad fighters, but we were saved by other party members. Omen found a note, which turned out to be a map to a secret entrance to the Crypts in Sylvendale.

Upon entering the area we were attacked by more people posing as others, and eventually found a mystic symbol on the ground in the ruins near Sylvendale.

We are still trying to gathering clues, if you have seen anything strange please repot it here
Y

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard several stories about bodak today... every time it seems to appear out of a storm...

I heard as well that more that just a lich has been found in the crypt

I heard that a party traveled to the gerek House, did they find anything there?

I heard that the book missing in jeshan was about the history of a lich taking the world with the aid of...

I heard that the lybrary of eleriina has been set on fire

I heard that near sylvendale was found an old sealed gate silimar to ...

and yes finaly some citizen Whenoka amond a few? others were behaving strangely, or wasnt it them ?
Nei
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56
 71%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had something odd happen to me today as well. I was shopping in Sylvandale and a vioce came to me, I have no idea who's or from where, but it warned me of danger in sylvandale. Furthermore it told me that it looked out for its children and its children's friends. I'm not sure the meaning of any of this, but be careful in sylvandale.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Y

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc i have been dming this almost non stop all day , i'm a bit tired so i think we will continue later, it will give you time to think... dont worry the gate is well sealed !
icon_wink.gif
Jilessa
Master

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 9 / 20 EXP: 9 / 20 EXP: 9 / 20
 45%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 10:41 pm    Post subject: emm yeah Reply with quote

what i got was that it started with the bodak killing the boy (or sailor was it) after that i talked to the captain (who did'nt say much) and we read about were a bodak was usually found from a book in the library.

we then went to Gerek's pass and looked,we even tried gereks house ,but there was only a dog.we asked our very skilled druid (Catie) to try and speak with the dog.but the dog was to distracted.then we tried letting him out of the house to lead us to his master(didn't work)

Then we went down to the crypt cause someone had seen a bodak there.(causeo' min friggin virtual memory i fell out o' teh game and had to relog) by this time i was too late and the bodak was gone.

then we went to sylvandale to look for stuff there,but found not much.Except for the runic inscription (or something) by the rift gate.after that (i think) we went towards the orcs and fought against a bunch o' them to save some guy who was trying to kill himself and he succeeded at this.

then it was the library again were many brave souls got ruthlessy murdered by some vicious creatures.i was late for that too so i missed death...

then some time inbetween some lookalike o' Noka tried to assasinate me(it was not noka cause noka doesn' t have sneak atttack) and ((did a really mean friggin dmg after i got dm stunned)) almost succeeded..

ohh and then there was the kid in town...an orphan who was really weird.she didn't want candy or gold or nothing.she just said that she shouldn't be aorund strangers and after a while she ran away....

This is what i got from today..well about right...not exactly right positions of all the events ,but they all happend....

I'm REALLY confused about this one... icon_sad.gif
Wehnoka
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 3 / 9 EXP: 3 / 9 EXP: 3 / 9
 33%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard word of this impostor of me and am concerned......Most should know by now that I would not attack anyone.....If you see this impostor, be sure to tell me or any of my close friends.....She needs to be stopped before she she hurts or kills those dear to us....

Other than that, I hope more clues will help solve the mystery to these strange happenings around Dysotopia.
Glorin
PostTue 04/22/03 2:24am
Illusions of my Great Grandfather Glorin the Wretched! Perhaps he shall take this island once and for all!!!!  Reply with quote

RedStorm
Elder

Level: 27
XP
EXP: 10 / 83 EXP: 10 / 83 EXP: 10 / 83
 12%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

icon_cool.gif Not when im around,your grand f-father is just a sack of old bones and dead meat,and you, your even w-worse!
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jilessa
Master

XP
EXP: 9 / 20 EXP: 9 / 20 EXP: 9 / 20
 45%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well as to that with Noka.We all know she's only trained as a pure monk for all her seasons (well everyone that knows her that is) and ((according to my experiance as monk they don't usually have sneak attack and they can't usually stun you from a distance)) it just didn't seem like her.the fighting style i mean..
Y

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

the dog.but the dog was to distracted

Catie, may be knows why or by who the dog was "distracted", may be she knows...

Quote:

we went down to the crypt cause someone had seen a bodak there

who ?....

Quote:

by this time ... in the crypt

may be lady wehnoka, rememeber more about this...

Quote:
ohh and then there was the kid in town...an orphan who was really weird.she didn't want candy or gold or nothing.she just said that she shouldn't be aorund strangers and after a while she ran away....

there are many kid, beggar , commun in dysosotopia, some time they get noticed, sometime they dont... (ooc dont worry about this one, Tae figured it out i think)
Y

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alu Card: ** seeking for anwsers young child Grok **
** show me you refuse to be weak **

** and my knowledge, to be share **

** forgoten history will be yours **

((that can only be done ingame, when i'm here))
Y

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Illusions of my Great Grandfather Glorin the Wretched!

where di you heard that, or may i ask from who : ) ((please awnser))
Ogt
Elder

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78
 33%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had an impostor too, attacking people at random,
but i told this buddy that if his plan was to attack people at random to make me look mad ,his plans would fail since I AM MAD HAHEAHEHAHEHA

in any case he made my job easier, i only had to work half time yesterday thanks to this clone

Thank you Oggy i love you
View users profile Send private message
Grok
Grandmaster

XP
 11%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Grok Speaks*
I did find it odd, to see, who I thought was Ogt, attacikng the party...now that explains it. Well all I can say is I hope I don't have a doubble, you might find Ogt and I working together for Destruction...*Grok Quickly blocks this thought from his mind....only to wake up in a cold sweat in the morning*

(OGT the Kung and Queen of the World!!! king.gif smurf.gif )) ( weirdlook.gif )
Tae
Master

XP
EXP: 17 / 20 EXP: 17 / 20 EXP: 17 / 20
 85%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Whispers in the wind*

Thinking back on the dog incident ... I wonder if it was me that the dog had an issue with...Catie, let's chat. I've been feeling funny all day.

Oh, and it definitely wasn't me who was the Noka imposter (in case you were thinking that from my previous sentence).

Tae icon_razz.gif
Grok
Grandmaster

XP
 11%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Groks speaks*

More strange events today...

I have had a pain in my head..and a feealing of unease. It seems to come from this ring I carry...a sliver ring with 2 red stones, imbued with the power to cast vampric touch and negativ energy burst. A voice in my head to use the ring...and to be strong. As we followed the trail of clues we were at the shop in Jeshan, for we had met a very smart takling chicken and were trying to figure out where it happened. (more on that later) when we were attacked again by Wehnoka double.
We chased her out side, but lost her for she moved with great speed. Dire wolves attacked we tryed to have catie subdue them, but some men approached and many were killed, so we had to kill the wolves to save the men...only one survived a man named John, who travled in caves, and was conserned about monsters there. We went to investigate further, and again the voice in my head to be strong and to show it somehow. We spotted a boy and a deer. The boy was from Eleriina so he said and told us he was a hunter (or going to be a druid)....The ring then seemed to push me to use it...and the boy was killed (though I still hope it was an illusion) then my head was filled with visions and offered some answers...this is what I heard...

It seemed to me it was from Alu Card the one from whom the ring was made by. what is the gate/portal insylvendale...a mirror to the dead...a passage of no return, sealed for centuries...even Alu Card never went to the other side of the mirror...only evil can come out from the mirror

who wants the lich book and what is it...I do not know, but they are powerfull, the book holds a legendary exploit of anchent evil passing through the mirror

Why have liches and Bodak appeared...Bodak are lich creatures, and they have been called to preform actions to open the mirror, nothing material can act from with in hell...

either something wants into or to releace something from the mirror...either way we need to stop it.

Tae also had feeling to use the ring she carries, and has feel ill at ease...she believes the rings are to be used to help save the land, perhaps to destroy illusions or demons...she had the priestes on the temple of myscal cast ditet evil on ring, and it's not evil, she thinks she should have had detet good cast as well on second thought.

the doubles of wehnoka, Ogt, and Corasir have attecked us as well...they wont speak and cant be hurt so far (haven't tried ring yet)

the chicken we met at the kravenwoods inn, who we named Li (or Li the chicken as he asked us to call him) Is astonishily smart and has learned to even cast spells, he says magic is easy...he was a normal chicken till he fell into what we believe is the caldren at the shop in Jeshan..and imbued with great intelegence (he is a red chicken/or rooster) the man was angery said the t feathers were not part of the poition and that the house exploded. He also said he can read and often hears people talking (he may know more of what is going on) ha appeared to us again after the boy and deer incedent . I hope this will shed more light on this mystery, for now we should guard the gate and seek more clues.
Grok
PostTue 04/22/03 10:04pm
It looks like it's over....*Grok turns his back and walks away*  Reply with quote

_MJ_
PostTue 04/22/03 10:28pm
yes its over......for now at least.  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: