DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

All Ex and items gone on my charactor

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Longjinus
Mortal

Level: 4
XP
EXP: 5 / 11 EXP: 5 / 11 EXP: 5 / 11
 45%
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 6:40 pm    Post subject: All Ex and items gone on my charactor Reply with quote

Logged on today and found my Charactor Longjinus DePapp but all ex and items were gone and I was down to Level 1 with zero ex! Can u help me recover?

LJ
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Conrad Hollows
PostFri 04/18/03 10:28pm
I'm wondering what the hell happened?!  Reply with quote

Longjinus
PostFri 04/18/03 11:44pm
any help would be appreciated! Took a long time to get where I was! It is rather dishearting!  Reply with quote

Longjinus
PostMon 04/21/03 1:49am
My charactor sucks without all the stuff I accumulated. No fun having a charactor without the items that equal his lvl.  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, either you were a victim of the wipe, or you were a victim of some anomaly, or you are just trying to get all kinds of uber-stuff. Choose your pick.

Btw: I doubt you'll get anything back, since if they were to actually do taht, they would get a lot more requests, and a lot of those requests would just be bs.

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Falkhor
PostMon 04/21/03 2:50pm
did you try making a new character using the same name? cause those overrride your old one...  Reply with quote

Shin2k
Elder

Level: 25
XP
EXP: 56 / 73 EXP: 56 / 73 EXP: 56 / 73
 76%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch that must have hurt.... Loosing all your levels and equipment... perhaps you should place a screenshot of your char somewhere in the gallery so we know you are not lying... otherwise it's an easy way to gain a quick level and some equipment =) Hope you dont feel offended but this is me weirdlook.gif the whiney one

icon_mrgreen.gif icon_mrgreen.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Longjinus
Mortal

Level: 4
XP
EXP: 5 / 11 EXP: 5 / 11 EXP: 5 / 11
 45%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) No I did not recreate my charactor. I beleive my problem may stem from logging on to the server when no module was loaded. That was the last time I went in prior to finding my charactor wiped.
2) I was given back up to lvl 7 but not back to my lvl 8.
3) I was given 15k of gold. Barely enough to equip my guy to get past the badits.
4) I am not looking for free stuff. There was nothing special about anything I had. It was just the ussal stuff you would get while building a charactor from lvl 1 to 8. IE amulets, armor, gauntlets ect.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Bugs - History All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: