DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

defending elerina

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
_MJ_
Adept

Level: 5
XP
EXP: 5 / 13 EXP: 5 / 13 EXP: 5 / 13
 38%
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 6:26 pm    Post subject: defending elerina Reply with quote

Ok for all of those that have given their lives in the defense of elerina, why are you doing it? It has been my pleasure to fight alongside many of you and for what? What is it we were fighting for other than to lose more of our hard earned gold? Has anyone been thanked by anyone for keeping it a safe place to live as long as you do as your told? No longer will i give my blood or blade to the defense of an ungrateful place.
Ogt
Elder

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78
 33%
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i fight because im Ogt the good cleric, and as a good cleric, i have to protect the lifes of the innocents.

Ogt the avatar of what is right and just!!!!!
View users profile Send private message
Nei
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56
 71%
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corsan, I would've never expected such a statement out of you. What do thanks matter? You save hundreds if not thousands of lives by defending the city. Isn't the knowledge of your deeds enough for you? I am quite suprised that you demand gold and thanks for your services... Please reconsider your stance friend.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Grusk
The Ownerizer

XP
EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78
 15%
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raiko Henflyer (Xavier Dotson)

Mister Corsan, are you trying to say that you wish to deprive merit from helping the down-trotted?

I admit that in my time at Neverwinter Keep, I often questioned if my studies as a wizard would even help in coming times. I always questioned if I would even be able to conquer the next task, or if I would even live through one more night's rest down the hall from the Lord Nasher's chambers.

And you know, I did live that one more night's rest down the hall from Lord Nasher's chambers. I lived many nights.

My studies as a wizard have helped and followed me through my travels. The tasks to conquer were conquered, and never alone, either.

Yes, evil does outnumber good, but that is all the more reason to fight.

To answer your queston, Mister Corsan, I fight to protect Eleriina because I do just that. Fight to protect.

-Raiko Henflyer, Morning Knight of Lathander and protector of civilization
_MJ_
Adept

XP
 38%
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have fought to protect only to be hurt or killed by the very ones i hoped to protect. i dont ask for money but something other than death and poverty for everyone would be a plus. im sorry to upset you nei but i have reached my limit im afraid.
Nei
Hero

XP
 71%
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very sad to hear that Corsan... I guess the corruption began to set in earlier than you thought it would. I really hoped that maybe you'd be above it being half-dragon and all, but I see that even they are corruptable. *sigh* Now I fear for the xS I hope Lady Mira and the others are capable of dealing with this while retaining the peace. Chalk another up to the corruption of power... *walks away depressed*
_MJ_
Adept

XP
 38%
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

m'lady, corruption of power has nothing to do with this. in fact its the lack of power by the people that worries me. i said some remarks in haste but to defend our land the way we all will benefit from we dont need to battle each other while trying to battle oncomming orc invaders now do we? when one tries to fend off these invaders it really doesnt help that another citizen is there causing you pain and eventually death. either everyone helps thats there or if your not helping then please dont hurt us.......
Nei
Hero

XP
 71%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corsan Firebrand wrote:
It has been my pleasure to fight alongside many of you and for what? What is it we were fighting for other than to lose more of our hard earned gold? Has anyone been thanked by anyone for keeping it a safe place to live as long as you do as your told? No longer will i give my blood or blade to the defense of an ungrateful place.

Corsan, that is what I'm worried about, I'm not sure what you're talking about people hurting you, but your initial statement is certainly the product of someone corrupted by their power. Now that you can more aptly defend the city you expect praise and payment from the people now? That doesn't sound much like the Corsan I know.
_MJ_
Adept

XP
 38%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im sorry i wasnt clear in my words it seems, i dont want any monetary payment for defending the place i call home but i meant that some kind of dedication to all of our hard work would be nice instead of the unities and avengers killing us for having a weapon to defend our home. if an invader enters and we draw a weapon to defend ourselves we get killed. that along with people that shouldnt weild magic casting something and hitting others standing to fight has got to stop((people not in party casting area spells in the middle of a brawl)). if people want to be that careless then should we continue to protect that aspect?
BertoAmraphel
The Mayor Of Eleriina

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 3 / 20 EXP: 3 / 20 EXP: 3 / 20
 15%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well im sorry if I have not said thanks for defending the city, many times there has been bad times in Eleriina, im sorry if i did not mention thanks, so I thank all of you now for helping, I ask of you to try to keep this city safe for yourself and others, again thank you.

Lord/Mayor of Eleriina- Commander of White Guardians of Eleriina
View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dark / Omen
PostMon 04/21/03 5:06am
Omen say we should care as much as King does and that is null  Reply with quote

Marquis Drayfox
Fox Child

Level: 32
XP
EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111
 5%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your city will crumble to the ground as soon as my warriors are done with it! You will all recieve MY thanks when you are my slaves! Let the foolish population and unworthy die, it is their place in life to die in such ways. And it is YOUR place to serve as my slaves!

~Kuro Kitsune (drow)
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Grusk
PostMon 04/21/03 11:50pm
Drow, you do know that Eleriina won't fall to a bunch of elves afraid of sunlight, right?  Reply with quote

Marquis Drayfox
PostTue 04/22/03 2:21am
Do not worry, we WILL bring the darkness with us! *Insert evil cackle here*  Reply with quote

Dark / Omen
Master

Level: 10
XP
EXP: 20 / 22 EXP: 20 / 22 EXP: 20 / 22
 90%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omen say why defende the Kingdom when all the Prince does is raise the prices of supplys, dosnt send his own troops to help up in the battle. Sense the war has been openly agianst NWN i have seen no Support troops in Dyso . With this he is saying to his people that he wishes us dead if you want to defend the Kingdom your just a puppet for the Prince let Prince get off his boiled but and do something for his own kingdom . This is the guy we want as leader Omen dont . I say we have enough forces to defend it hell lets take it and make it worth something . That we can call our own this Prince only relies on us to do his work what if we didnt he would be a prince without a Kingdom . Omen say this if you want a better Kingdom Join with Omen. Lets put an end to all this Puppet stuff and be the ones that make the choices of what happends here who comes and goes. Omen not saying its going to be easy becuase theres a few Groups that play in the Princes hands but there no match for the Numbers we are and if they dont see what we they are lost anyways. So lets form our own army and be independent and make this our land. If you feel same as Omen let Omen know.
Ogt
Elder

XP
EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78
 33%
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omen wrote:
but there no match for the Numbers we are

amen
_MJ_
PostFri 05/02/03 2:41pm
for a big bad basher he sure has some briliant thoughts, i agree omen.  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> In-Character All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: