DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

The Two Barbarian Kits WITH A PLOT!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Suggestions - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 9:09 pm    Post subject: The Two Barbarian Kits WITH A PLOT!!! Reply with quote

I was thinknign that in the Mountains of the sun. Not the SouthWestern Region but some other region of it...perhaps the Northern Region...that there culd be two Barbarian Tribe Cities, both warring with eachother and each are located on opposite sides of the map. One Barbarian Tribe is of Good Alignment, The other is of Evil Alignment. Around the Map there culd be Patrols from both sides. The Patrols will kill the Giants that roam the mountains and if A Evil Patrol encounters a Good Patrol they will Attack eachother, and vice-versa. If your character is Evil he will be shunned from the Good Tribe's city. When he enters the city he will be approached by a guard, asked to leave, and then he will be forced to change areas, the samething happens when a Good Character enters an Evil City. A Neutral Character can enter either city and work for either city. But once he joins a side, like say he joins with the Good Barbarians, he will be shunned from the evil city.

The Evil Barbarian Tribe consists of Half-Orcs, The Good Barbarian Tribe consists of Humans. The Evil Tribe wields Greataxes, and the Good Tribe wields Greatswords.

Ne who....

When u enter the evilORgood city u can explore around and buy some really minor items at some shops, the citys are ruled by a NPC and consists of NPCs. Most people u talk to ask u to lend ur services to the Army and to speak to the Guard CAptain of the city. You can then enter the castle and tell the Guard Captain at the entrance or somewhere that u want to join the Army. He says he can tell that you are powerful and he lets u join. He then gives u the task of killing the two gate keepers at the opposing city and retrieve for him the castle key, u travel to the opposing citys gates and talk to the gate keepers, u end up telling them ur going to kill them or soemthing and then u fight them, there shuld be about 5 Barbarians guarding the gate, and 3 mages and a cleric. all reall tuff because we gutta assume the person will be with a party. and if hes not hes fucked. After killing the gatekeepers u have to find the key on one of the barbarians dead bodys. after returning the key to the guard captain he tells u to kill the opposing City's King. HE tells u other members of the Tribe have found an entrance into the city threw the city sewers but they have not found the key...he tells u to find the key, go threw the sewers, enter the city, storm the castle, and bring him the King's Robe. The sewers are located in the city (in both cities) and u can go down them without a key, once u reach the other side there are guards from the opposing city and u have to kill them one of them drops the key to the sewers and u can open the door behind them and go up to the surface. Where u enter is In the other city at their sewers, u then have to enter their castle which u can do using the castle key u retrieved from before. otherwise it is locked. When u enter all the guards and people are Hostile and u have to fight through them to the Second floor which is one big throne room, there u have to fight the king and his many barbarian guards and mages. after this is done u take the king's robe and go back to your city. When u give the robe to the Guardcaptain he brings u to the king where u are awarded with EXP, Gold, and the Barbarian kit which is for Good people if they worked for the Good City, Evil if they worked for the Evil city, and if they are neutral they get an amulet that gives some sort of valuable immunity instead of the Barbarian kits.

this quest and areas culd be for 15-20 people. i think itd be cool and itd give the barbarians something to wear.

just a thought
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
African Ape

XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds cool but if it is in the Mountains of the Sun then not many people will know how to or be able to get to it. Mabey it could be in the Plains or something.
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

XP
 29%
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe not the mountains of the sun but some other mountains...either that or there culd be a more accessible entrance to the Mountains of the sun only the southwestern region is blocked off from that way.
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
African Ape

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of barbarians, I think there should be a new class called Bardbarian. It would have the power and strength of a barbarian, but also the grace and finess of the bard.
Glorin
PostSun 09/08/02 4:20pm
I AGree The BArd is the Most POwerfuL ClaSS iN theGAME! and combining wit with a barbarian wuld make it invincbiblelsdfkk  Reply with quote

African Ape
PostSun 09/08/02 4:40pm
/WHIPSLER GROLNINS HIE GLROBNIN IE LIEKS TOW BES A BARDFS BBUT THERS IS NOWS BARGD GILDSES  Reply with quote

Glorin
The Badgermouthed

XP
 29%
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/WHETJSDGJA APHRIVAN AEPS YAE I NOS THERE SHULD BE A MUSICD BANDN AND CIRCUS FOR BARSDS

this has gotten a lot off topic icon_smile.gifD
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
African Ape
PostSun 09/08/02 5:48pm
/SHOWTE TIS MESIGE ISS FOW EVARY WUN!!! I AMS GOWING TOW MAKESS A BOWD GRILLED AND IY AMM WUNDRING WAT ITE SHUD BEY CALD!!!&&&#$#@  Reply with quote

Glorin
PostSun 09/08/02 8:47pm
GODDAMNIT SOMONE ELSE READ THIS DAMN MESSAGE !!!!!  Reply with quote

XPhoenixX
Master

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 7 / 20 EXP: 7 / 20 EXP: 7 / 20
 35%
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it matters i read it, sounds like a good idea, if only I KNEW WHERE THE MOUNTAINS OF THE SUN WHERE..... Ive never even heard of them. Anyway sounds like fun, if I were to play a barbarian.
View users profile Send private message
Ugluk

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 1:08 pm    Post subject: less known areas. Reply with quote

The lore of less known areas or difficult to reach spots seem sometimes too difficult to acquire.
I agree that exploring can be fun but some hints would be apreciated.
The lost woods can be tedious to thoroughly explore especially when a server reset erases your annotated map.
Ugluk.
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

XP
 29%
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY SOMONE REPLIED!!!!! NOT NE THING TO DO WITH THE BARBARIAN QUEST BUT SOMEONE REPLIED!!!!!!!

there are obvious hints already out there that are MORE than enuff

Think green was said
Mountains was said

ill add u cant get to it untill another artifact is available

thats MORE than enuff, too much in fact
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
Uin
Hardass

Level: 33
XP
EXP: 60 / 117 EXP: 60 / 117 EXP: 60 / 117
 51%
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone that played Dyso before SV will know what thats all about.

I don't like Barbarians personally, I see them as just weak fighters and anything to make them better is fine by me.

There Glorin I replied happy now?
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

XP
 29%
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES I LOVE YOU NOW!!!!!!!!! icon_smile.gif emot-yum.gif icon_arrow.gif icon_cry.gif icon_cool.gif icon_lol.gif icon_surprised.gif icon_eek.gif icon_mad.gif icon_wink.gif emot-yum.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_smile.gif icon_rolleyes.gif
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
Jon316

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

barbarians rule, i mean, its like, you got a hammer and a pot helmet bro, what the hell more do ya need?

want bash icon_mrgreen.gif
Jilessa
Master

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 9 / 20 EXP: 9 / 20 EXP: 9 / 20
 45%
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh.That would be fun for those barbariens

And seeig they are one of the let's call it "less fortunate group" when it comes to hurting stuff (emot-yum.gif) but they could probly use some equipment yes
not_so_unique
PostFri 05/02/03 7:24am
Raaaaarh...! Barbarian quest? Where do I sign up? Who can make this happen?  Reply with quote

Cherrn
Grandmaster

Level: 15
XP
EXP: 23 / 35 EXP: 23 / 35 EXP: 23 / 35
 65%
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a good idea Glorin, but leave the mages out of it since barbarians tend to distrust magic. Maybe add more clerics or a few druids with their animal companions at the entrance instead.

Zufal- Founder of the Obsidian Order in the name of Bane the Ultimate Tyrant- Human Monk

Irekean the Crimson Flame- Paladin in the service of the Flamelord Kossuth- Human Paladin
View users profile Send private message Send email
Glorin
PostFri 05/02/03 10:33pm
This post was made back in September, when Dyso wasn't even in the RP room.

Can someone just lock this.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Suggestions - History All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: