DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

?you want a COmplaint?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Norrec
Hero

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65
 46%
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 1:18 am    Post subject: ?you want a COmplaint? Reply with quote

Here is a complaint! I cant even get into the game! I havent been to for a week. Then the fourms come. Bri sends me a private message saying its fixed. I go and try to log in, it wasent fixed. So whats that mean? It cant be fixed?! So I wil never be able to tell people my master poem?! I spent a whole day of school working on it icon_cry.gif errr not that I didnt learn anything that day icon_cool.gif

I guess it will be fixed sooner or later... but not im really starting to get bored icon_cry.gif
Aronthal
Master

Level: 12
XP
EXP: 5 / 27 EXP: 5 / 27 EXP: 5 / 27
 18%
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do know that the servers changed ip addresses right? In other words you will have to re-add them to your favorites or get the new ip address (don't know what it is) if you are doing direct connect.
View users profile Send private message
Jase
Elder

Level: 27
XP
EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83
 40%
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he got a 10 minute boot for pking a person 3 times and now it boots him every time he goes into game icon_sad.gif icon_sad.gif icon_sad.gif somebody help Norrec!!!
Norrec
PostSun 05/04/03 2:59am
YEAH! someone help me icon_cry.gif

In reply to Aronthal- ...

Aronthal
Master

Level: 12
XP
EXP: 5 / 27 EXP: 5 / 27 EXP: 5 / 27
 18%
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Jase Halycon wrote:
he got a 10 minute boot for pking a person 3 times and now it boots him every time he goes into game icon_sad.gif icon_sad.gif icon_sad.gif somebody help Norrec!!!

Ohh he pked someone three times in 10 minutes .. hell that's kind of harrassing isn't it? Keep em banned! icon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message
Norrec
PostSun 05/04/03 11:52am
-Thinks of how to explain it- BAH you had to be there to understand.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: