DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Where might a Young Wizardess find a covenant?

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Mentos
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 1 / 9 EXP: 1 / 9 EXP: 1 / 9
 11%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:20 am    Post subject: Where might a Young Wizardess find a covenant? Reply with quote

I have been asking around and it seems there are few to no mage circles. I am not looking for a demonic cult, nor even a power hungry mob. Just a group of like-minded people who wish to discuss magic and exchange relevant information on creatures reactions to spells, where to find rare scrolls, and what familiars seem to work best in given combat/exploration/misc situations.

If such a circle exists then I would be honored to join. If such a circle does not exist then I shall see to it that one is created.
"Is this who you are? Some sweet violent urge. A weak fallen man, with the promise of an end?" - 30 Seconds to Mars, Jared Leto
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Spears
Grandmaster

Level: 19
XP
EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49
 22%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Powerhungy mage mob?

Seek Muric.

icon_eek.gif

You know I emot-heartbeat.gif you Muric icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Jon316
PostThu 04/24/03 12:16pm
yeah, murics ya man, he is who you talk to for mage stuff.....  Reply with quote

Mentos
Mortal

XP
 11%
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am confused, does Muric host a power hungry mage mob?

I do not wish to join such a group, I merely wish to join a circle interested in sharing knowledge, spells, and spell tactics for combat situations against a variety of creatures.

If Muric hosts such a group I would be honored to have a word or two with him about his organization.
"Is this who you are? Some sweet violent urge. A weak fallen man, with the promise of an end?" - 30 Seconds to Mars, Jared Leto
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Marquis Drayfox
Fox Child

Level: 32
XP
EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111
 5%
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muric *used* to be a leader of the White Rose... but with Laz leaving *sniff* the White Rose (as big as it was too!) fell apart. Now Muric has been accepted into the OSB so don't expect much other than advice from him.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Mentos
Mortal

XP
 11%
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so it looks like if I want a mage circle I'm going to have to create one myself.

Oh well I will be my best (and probably only) member.

*Makes a list of all the mages she knows: Me, erm .... Tiam'li .... that creepy drow girl who talks so I can't understand her ... erm ... that's it*

That's more of a mage triangle than a circle ... provided I can even convince the other 2 to join (if they are not already involved with others)
Jase
PostSat 05/03/03 7:59pm
*laughs* play around and meet people. There's a LOT more mages than you think.....  Reply with quote

Mentos
Mortal

XP
 11%
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't doubt that, those are the only mages I have met thus far that i could determine they were indeed mages, or able to do things of a mage nature.
Tae
Master

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 17 / 20 EXP: 17 / 20 EXP: 17 / 20
 85%
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Whispers in the wind*

Umm... I have been trying to understand Mystra's Weave. I have much to learn still and would enjoy discussing such matters with like minds. Of course, SHOPPING would be equally fun!

Feel free to wave me down and say "hello."

Tae icon_razz.gif
Mentos
Mortal

XP
 11%
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be superb Tae, Raven is in the works of establishing a guild very closely designed to what I was looking to start so I've decided to join them. But I would still enjoy lengthy discussions about things of this nature, and of course, shopping as well icon_smile.gif
Raven
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 38 / 59 EXP: 38 / 59 EXP: 38 / 59
 64%
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mentos' right, I'm trying to officially establish OoC. I want to keep it small, though. As soon as a guild is overpopulated, it becomes more stable - in the sense that it reverts to anarchy (more stable than order).

Feel free to msg me in game about it. Right now we have 3 members. 4 if Mentos decides to join.
View users profile Send private message Send email
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> General Guild Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: