DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

this IS life

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Chatter - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
RedStorm
Elder

Level: 27
XP
EXP: 10 / 83 EXP: 10 / 83 EXP: 10 / 83
 12%
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 4:56 am    Post subject: this IS life Reply with quote

i made my own pvp server,me and drud and some more are playing it,man,it cant get any better,we had max 15 PC online,thats the max we can take,we have great scripts n stuff,HELL,im happy icon_biggrin.gif
i gotta thank kindo,without him i whold never make it icon_lol.gif
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Uin
PostThu 05/01/03 7:35am
Good for you, but we don't need to know this, you left right?  Reply with quote

Falkhor
DysoMOD|DM

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99
 83%
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those interested the mod is called:"Dyso's Rejects" and can be found in the Lamers room on Gamespy. You get to play either an OOC or a Powergamer. Both classes are capable of using the Obnoxious Behaviour skill.
With Xp you can buy invulnerability points so eventually you'll be a god who can't be touched by anyone. You gain this xp of course by luring noobs into the mod and killing them off gruesomely with area of effect spells or by whining to the DM so long that he'll grant you an army of undead just to get rid of your incessant pleas.
View users profile Send private message
RedStorm
PostThu 05/01/03 9:43am
how long have you been playing it falk?...  Reply with quote

Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're by far the most pathetic and tragic kid I've ever met, Red. You're not happy, you're still hanging out here trying to get attention for Christ's sake! You are finding it hard to let go and leave Dyso behind. Can't you see that the majority of the people here despise you? You have no friends left. You've ruined every ounce of friendship you had with any guys here. You screwed it up. Now do yourself a favor and get the hell out of here, before you make yourself look any worse than you already do.
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
RedStorm
Elder

XP
 12%
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFL,first i got nuff friends left,and kindo if u wanna know,bah better not,anyway i keep posting here since its fun,im on more then this forum,and more then u think,yah im unhappy,like uin,im pathetic like you,And no,kindo,i really really dont give a damn about u,i have nuff friends left,and oHHHH right,kindo we were friends,but u allways claim u hated me so STFU,il be where ever i want,go get some gays to hang out with,thats what u do the best
Marine436
Lamer

Level: 34
XP
EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124
 60%
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No...kindo and falk are more or less right

when i was playing rumanos with you, i considered you a good roleplayer, and a good friend, and i was haveing fun...

i look at your post now, and i honestly, ask if it's the same guy
RedStorm
Elder

XP
 12%
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i still look at you as a friend,but to tell u the truth,me and truia are again good friends as allways,it was a 1 day fight,but kindo said im a liar,i dont know why he sticked that moto on me,but im a liar for him,every thing i say is i lie,Can you take such a thing from a mod? when i try to say something at my side,and i cant,cuz im a liar? why am i a liar? i donno,thats what kindo says,really kindo is a mod here and every one loves him n stuff,but do u reeally know my side of the story? icon_neutral.gif
Kindo
PostThu 05/01/03 2:42pm
The problem is, RedStorm, that your side of the story is always bull.  Reply with quote

RedStorm
PostThu 05/01/03 2:47pm
No,kindo,thats what u want to think,  Reply with quote

Marine436
PostThu 05/01/03 4:20pm
no, kindo is right.....

Redstorm, Shape up, or Ship out

Marquis Drayfox
PostThu 05/01/03 8:15pm
I second Kindo  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say that I used too like RedStorm, although a bit annoying sometimes, he was generally nice and a nice guy.

However, he has done some dumb and stupid thing slately, mainly threatening Kindo, and I don't like it. When you do that sort of thing, you loose my respect and my kindness, I don't like him anymore, and I don't consider him my friend either, not after that...

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Drudley
PostTue 05/06/03 7:33am
Blow me  Reply with quote

Marquis Drayfox
PostTue 05/06/03 10:17am
Alright... can someone lock this topic please? Its worthless now...  Reply with quote

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Chatter - History All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: