DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Bah, I quit

This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Kravenwood Leaders (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Little Teapot
Deity

Level: 39
XP
EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160
 19%
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 11:00 pm    Post subject: Bah, I quit Reply with quote

Server's no fun for me... as a general Rule i find being killed by going to Eleriina then being Killed while switching servers detrimental to the fun value of this server... that, compounded with the no money and the overpowered monsters ruins my day. I'll leave you guys to fight it out for the leadership of the militia. I haven't done a very good job anyhow...
Talk to fooz to get whoever's the new leader an admin position on this forum. I'll still loiter on this forum, but I'm currently being bound by non-interest in all things NWN and that kinda thing...

Also, Don't post a grieveing notice or crap please, i won't be able to read it...
   het ziet er toch wel een beetje naar uit dat we nederlands praten
Matthijs says:
   mischien moet ik dan maar eens vaker nederlands gaan praten
Matthijs says:
   kan je me ook meteen niet op al mijn spellinsfouten wijzen
There you have it! indisputable proof Solo's a fascist!!!
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Kravenwood Leaders (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: