DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

black market

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Suggestions - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Jubei
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 3 / 9 EXP: 3 / 9 EXP: 3 / 9
 33%
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 9:26 pm    Post subject: black market Reply with quote

hello all not many of you know be but some of you will.....

i dont know if this has been talk about befor or is being done but i thought it woyld be cool if item(s) could be outlawed, making them vary hard to find other then geting them from someone therefor making a black market

now if say you were cought having them you could have been jailed or something

dunno if any of that could work it was just a brain babe i had icon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message
Raven
PostWed 05/07/03 10:01pm
I think that would be a good idea. If an alchemy system is implemented, some ingrediants (fairy dust, for ex) could be outlawed.  Reply with quote

AliZee'
High Elder

Level: 28
XP
EXP: 69 / 87 EXP: 69 / 87 EXP: 69 / 87
 79%
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i think its a Good idea too....have to think a lil about what should be outlawed though...and i think that tha Unitys should be able to tell whether or not you have these items on you...would make it very interesting to try to creep through town to avoid um if you had any in your possession or sumthin you know....
View users profile Send private message
Jilessa
PostFri 05/09/03 11:38am
heh...well what about us heavy armor people?...i mean...a unity will see you no matter what.....  Reply with quote

Nefiorim
PostFri 05/09/03 11:48am
Unities are quite often blind (ie. they don't always detect if I use weapons in town). They make up for that by speed & numbers though.  Reply with quote

Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unities are very amazing, I was looking at their equipment and wasn't sure if it was skin/hide or armor, but they seem to at least have a high cha which makes them very pretty, at least in an IC sense, but I got to thinking about the skin and looking in my AD&D books, and it seems to me they are either

a) Half Celestials
b) Air Genasi
c) Nymphs on Paint.. or something..

sorta wierd, but cool, or maybe they just like blue and the clouds, and electricity, so I am thinking, either they are some sort of shaundakul fanatics, or they are talos worshippers, or something, not sure, so many possibilities...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Suggestions - History All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: